AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is Playboy555 scammer or somebody hacked his account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if it's wrong to watch the hammer drop and enjoy it...then I don't want to be right. :)

Still makes me roar...such good stuff.

:character-hobbes:

Reactions: LindseyDoll
WOW @ everything I missed in this thread. I've got some catching up to do after I eat dinner.

Look at the date/time that dude joined this forum, and then the date/time of his posts. He joined this forum on a mission to badmouth a model who he's obsessed with.

I hope y'all understand a little better now why I prefer to not discuss this forum in my public chat rooms (rather keep the ACF convo in PMs/tip notes, please)...weird, follow-the-model's-every-move, obsessive trolls like that.

The_Brown_Fox said:
WOW @ everything I missed in this thread. I've got some catching up to do after I eat dinner.

Look at the date/time that dude joined this forum, and then the date/time of his posts. He joined this forum on a mission to badmouth a model who he's obsessed with.

I hope y'all understand a little better now why I prefer to not discuss this forum in my public chat rooms (rather keep the ACF convo in PMs/tip notes, please)...weird, follow-the-model's-every-move, obsessive trolls like that.
Yeah, I was kind of curious how "samsam" knew she was posting here almost instantly. I'm thinking that Playboy/samsam is a lot weirder, creepier and possibly scarier than we can imagine. I wonder what his first language is; it doesn't seem to be English. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Isabella_deL said:
Wait a second.... Shineblondy has actually met men...? And wait... she's actually allowed someone to take a picture of her with a man?!!! :shock:
I'm sure you realise but first one was the president of Russia :whistle:

samsam788 said:
guess who\'s back hahahahah banned for telling the truth in ya face lmaoooooooooooooooo

obsessed much? too dense to realize you're just embarassing yourself? Are you such a masochist that you have to come back for more banhammer?

I've got a newsflash for you:

-just because a girl meets members, doesn't mean she's a prostitute. Meeting != Sex. (for those who don't know programming, != means "does not equal")

also

-not all prostitutes have pimps. Some of them work for themselves. Sometimes, the man is just her boyfriend.

AmberCutie said:
pPOOVGa.gif
Can I vote that all bannings happen this way from now on? :lol: I just laughed so loud I scared both my dogs out of a dead sleep.

Samsam, I hope you're counting the seconds because Amber and Jawbs have had experience banning people who come back with multiple accounts and each subsequent ban gets a little bit funnier. :whistle: I'm gonna get my few chuckles watching from the sidelines in the meantime.

Rose :mrgreen: My mission is to be funny and makes you laugh because I enjoy it also , i found crack how to make multiply accounts here even if my ip banned , :hello2:

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address. :lol:

samsam788 said:
Rose :mrgreen: My mission is to be funny and makes you laugh because I enjoy it also , i found crack how to make multiply accounts here even if my ip banned , :hello2:

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address. :lol:
Your mission is to drool like a slug on crack. We just need some salt.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Rose
:lol: That countdown makes me giggle like a dolphin!

EDIT to add. The complete lack of any grasp on the English language IS pretty hilarious. I've only gathered a general sense of douch baggery, though I'm still completely lost as to WTF he's trying to say. :think: "she has the hair blonde and meet many other humans in russia, bitch!" <--- :eek: I'm shocked! How dare she! :lol:

6RaSb6Z.gif

Oh cripes! It spoke to me. :? Fuck.....I feel like I may need to go scrub myself with anti-troll soap now. Icky...

To expand on JJ's post, here's a link to Rosetta Stone's website so you can learn the English language: http://www.rosettastone.com/

I think we have the community banning technique down to a science! :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner:

Edit: I totally thought these emoticons were clowns blowing those annoying party favors... Let's just pretend that as it's much more relevant that way.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Look how big my balls are! I know how to use a proxy!

OMFGIMSODAMNEDCOOL.

:roll:

:thumbleft:

AmberCutie said:
Look how big my balls are! I know how to use a proxy!

OMFGIMSODAMNEDCOOL.

:roll:

:thumbleft:
Very very sneaky sir. You are the super cool, ninja man!

:mrgreen: wtf she has huge camscore that invested from a lots money of people that tipped her from around the world , and she's bitching to me i don't have money even 1000$ i pay many things :thumbleft: and acted with me like i'm really forcing her to send it or I'm the fucking IRS asking her questions :lol: , its all there in the yahoo print screen conversation that i upload here , she agreed to send me back my tips in 1 april if i tipped her , "shinyblondy" you are totally greedy slut , you are the scammer lol die please and take all your money with you to the grave or spend them on medicines when you be really sick this is my best wishes for you :dance:

camscore is a function of money divided by time, not a very good indication of how much money is in her bank.

If she makes $100 an hour but can only spare an hour a week, she'll have a plenty big camscore but still only $100 in the bank. If a girl makes only $15 an hour and can devote the full 40 hours a week (doesn't really happen, but let's say it does), she gets $600 a week, but only has around an 800 camscore.

Then there's the factor of how much money she owes, and how many people she's supporting. If I were making $4000 a month, $1000 of that off the top goes for the government, and another $1000 off the top goes for student loans. (I don't make that much, so I don't pay anything on those loans right now x.x). That leaves me with a whole $2000 a month for bills, necessities, and such. If I had kids, that $2000 would barely pay for anything.

Luckily, I don't have kids, and since I'm only making ~1200 a month, I only pay $300/mo in taxes and the rest goes towards bills. Also luckily, I have a roommate who pays for all the food and fun stuff.

However, how much money is a moot point. The point is, there is no model who is telling us that "Yes, I gave him $2000 and that month he tipped so much I was #1!" How are we supposed to trust you? Would you give $2000 to a stranger you've never seen before if he promises you that you'll get $2,000,000 back within a month? I would need someone I knew and trusted telling me that you really do give it back.

samsam788 said:
:mrgreen: wtf she has huge camscore that invested from a lots money of people that tipped her from around the world , and she's bitching to me i don't have money even 1000$ i pay many things :thumbleft: and acted with me like i'm really forcing her to send it or I'm the fucking IRS asking her questions :lol: , its all there in the yahoo print screen conversation that i upload here , she agreed to send me back my tips in 1 april if i tipped her , "shinyblondy" you are totally greedy slut , you are the scammer lol die please and take all your money with you to the grave or spend them on medicines when you be really sick this is my best wishes for you :dance:
LOOOOOOOOOllll its was really funny what U would say if I say I didnt have money to pay You .I said I didnt have 2000$ to pay and what Did You say to me back?Ok,send me 1000$ at least !You think You are smart ass who may fool around mb it happenes with few models on mfc but Never happenes more becaz everyone here got a lot of information about your shit here.Who cares about small person in the world You are proud to be rude and say a lot of abuse worlds to girls you really dont deserve it...And well what about my apperiance I know how I look and Know who Im and no any abuse word touchs me really hard .You may eat your shit back and Please, shut up here NObody will send you money to have good words from YOu!IMAO

AmberCutie said:
Shineblondy is a good example of how to let ridiculous insults just roll right off your back and not let a silly troll get to you.

:clap: to you, lovely lady!

Also, welcome to Verified Model Status, sorry about the delay! Glad to have you.
Thank you so much,Amber ;)

shineblondy said:
samsam788 said:
LOOOOOOOOOllll its was really funny what U would say if I say I didnt have money to pay You .I said I didnt have 2000$ to pay and what Did You say to me back?Ok,send me 1000$ at least !Dont forget I already knew story from russian forum about girl who You fooled.You think You are smart ass who may fool around mb it happenes with few models on mfc but Never happenes more becaz everyone here got a lot of information about your shit here.Who cares about small person in the world You are proud to be rude and say a lot of abuse worlds to girls you really dont deserve it...And well what about my apperiance I know how I look and Know who Im and no any abuse word touchs me really hard .You may eat your shit back and Please, shut up here NObody will say you money to have good words from YOu!IMAO

samsam788 said:
You got problems if you're wishing other people will die, get sick, etc. Take a step away from the computer from a bit, look outside and remember what life is like.

Jupiter551 said:
samsam788 said:
You got problems if you're wishing other people will die, get sick, etc. Take a step away from the computer from a bit, look outside and remember what life is like.
he has problems with his head I guess :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: ohh well she's the innocent on here and you all protecting her from me how nice of you :lol: , soon she's going to take her nobel prize for being a cam bitch :lol: , or maybe she's an Angel and Amber going to gave her the angel wings :? . hole shit crap i'm going to pee in my pants from laughing :lol: , and soon her regular tippers going to be broke its just a matter of time and her camscore going to fall back down :crybaby: , shineyblondy i'm going to wear my samurai outfit and to use all my troll skills to play with your little mind , i'm the master of games just you and me jellyfish if you think you are the perfect bitch :shock: i'm the ultimate king of the bitches :whistle:

samsam788 said:
:mrgreen: ohh well she's the innocent on here and you all protecting her from me how nice of you :lol: , soon she's going to take her nobel prize for being a cam bitch :lol: , or maybe she's an Angel and Amber going to gave her the angel wings :? . hole shit crap i'm going to pee in my pants from laughing :lol: , and soon her regular tippers going to be broke its just a matter of time and her camscore going to fall back down :crybaby: , shineyblondy i'm going to wear my samurai outfit and to use all my troll skills to play with your little mind , i'm the master of games just you and me jellyfish if you think you are the perfect bitch :shock: i'm the ultimate king of the bitches :whistle:
Men with a lack of bladder control are never attractive, even if they dress up in Halloween costumes in March.

My advice? Dress in dark clothing, so people won't notice your pissy pants.

samsam788 said:
Are you king?Seems like You are clown.You may lurk really loud here.I dont care your words.They didnt touch my heart also lol:)
Just be happy and maybe one day fortune will be on your side and You will become the kindest guy in the world.Good luck!And Dont claim yourself Fake Playboy any more everyone knows now Who You are .Peace!

I think samsam is that guy you'll find constantly logged into a model's public chat, even when the model is offline. Wear iz she? Wear da fuk iz she?????!!!!!
tumblr_lr8qzqGF8d1qhigt0o1_500.gif

He eats, poops, massages his mom's feet, CHECKS MFC...*repeat* That's his daily routine.

He probably hates models because they all turn down his "Eye bee inn ur nek of da woods next weak...lemme take u out two lunch" invitations.

:lol: How does everyone know who I am ? i mean they seen me on cam or i did shows to any one before :? ? i don't remember such thing guess not hahaha...... i could declare to be anyone in the internet don't you think so :dance: ? did i read good or see good hole shit you said the Peace word :shock: , (remember its important to be yourself and not anyone else and Forget about Christina Aguilera) and i dont need the luck i have it already :lol:

I'm man of peace :-D

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.