AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is Playboy555 scammer or somebody hacked his account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much the asinine commentary or the lack of English proficiency but rather the total disregard for paragraphs and overuse of smileys

RogueWarrior said:
It's not so much the asinine commentary or the lack of English proficiency but rather the total disregard for paragraphs and overuse of smileys

I was thinking this too! His use of smilies suggests that he thinks he is being clever and effective and that he's enjoying his own remarks very much. However, paired with his poor grasp on English it makes him seem even sillier.

I'm wondering how long it will take for this to become a pony thread because it's been a while and I have some awesome gifs for such an occasion. :cool:

I would like to take this time to sum up my feelings for this thread. I have no words to describe it, so I will resort to the magic of gifs.

neil-no.gif

cosby-facepalm.gif

no-like.gif

hGCzJ.gif

the_dude_nope.gif

Samsam... go get a life, please. Or, if you don't want to, that's fine too, but please do realize that you are now considered a joke.

I leave the troll bait right here. Now it is up to you, fine sir, to decide whether or not you will leave it and be the bigger man, or continue to act like a child for our pleasure and amusement. Either way, we don't really care.

NovaNirvana said:
Now it is up to you, fine sir, to decide whether or not you will leave it and be the bigger man, or continue to act like a child for our pleasure and amusement. Either way, we don't really care.
:lol: That most definitely won't happen. But I don't even care, nor would I bother to ban him again since at least buckfucket's like him and other fail-trolls give us something to band together about and enjoy a laugh. Also gives us a great thread to dump random funny gifs and emotes and memes in.

What's not fun about that? This is a blast!

Come on back Playbo... Err, Thomas.... I mean "sam" :roll: so we can play some more. You're a fun toy.

I brought the troll bait.... :whistle:

TrollBait.gif

Foxy broke the MLPony cherry...TY...

tumblr_mjbs0yB0B31s5cgm5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mj9jtyC7s91s6hcc5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgnib5oMKR1r5onido1_500.png

tumblr_mj18uhy8KK1s6hcc5o1_500.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jessi said:
Saw this on reddit today and dont have anyone IRL it would be appropriate to share with. So the vulva fish (spanish dancer) can go here.
ENJOY THIS WITH ME
ijItIj0.gif
It's a nudibranch, which a mollusk. They come in many pretty varieties. I've never run into a spanish dancer in the wild, but I've seen many other varieties and they are some of the most colorful critters in the sea.

Reactions: LadyLuna
samsam789 said:
ohh and now i'm the troll here :eek: ? i just made my user account lately :lol: , c'mon people give me a break i'm the new guy

you gotta break....you blew it, and it really does feel like you don't have a clue why.

i Expressed myself and tried explain to "shineblondy" who really she is.....
let's start with this.....just who is it you imagine yourself to be.....that you can tell someone else who they "really are"?
there are reported to be a few such enlightened human beings on this planet....i've never met one, and i doubt seriously if they pop brand new into a forum and start acting like their agenda is all someone else's fault.
the best you can hope for is to give that person (and in a forum like this one, anybody else who cares) a good idea of who YOU are.
.....by protecting her from my words you are only making her life only look more fake then it is now
this is pretty much the same thing....only.....
who do you think that we are, that we can be so powerful as to protect one person here from the rants of another member? Amber does that when she bans someone......the little tirade of yours that's evident in that phrase "protecting her" only support the idea that you can't stand on your own two adult feet with shineblondy.....that something has happened to upset you emotionally, and your solution is to create as demeaning an environment as possible for her.
it almost feels like if you can make her small enough, then you can be big again.....i'm guessin that's why you defend it as the truth.

as for the rest of this post....it's just you running out your morality play about why you are better than she is....and you know what? i for one have got no problem with your personal ethical convictions about camland, so long as you act on them in such a way that they protect you from things you don't like....

so far that doesn't seem to be working out so well...but you know what?...those convictions of yours?.....they too, are telling you that you shouldn't be here.

and there you are again, trying to tell us all who somebody really is....in this case, you.
most people here can hear you just fine....you're being labelled a troll because trolls don't really listen to what other people are saying....they enjoy listening to themselves too much.

i'm tired of writing about the obvious now....it's not called feeding the troll for nothing: this entire post is about you :icon-cry:

:mrgreen: i came back i smelled Amber missed me , if you like to play with trolls many of them are in MFC or in the lounge waiting for you to feed them , they are very hungry and you better let them eat , they need strong and powerfull leader to lead them and by that to make them my Army :handgestures-salute: , imagine to yourself how perfect it could be , the ultimate king of bitches leads Army of trolls , against stupid fuckers frustrated tippers like playboy555 and more...which is tipping cam whores for clothing on , non nude shows spoiled them for nothing tipping them to ban members and tipping big and anonymous to avoid others to see it in the room hiding behind their mother pants sad fuckers with money , and i can see many of you here as my bait :-D

MyDesertRose said:
At least he's using less smily faces. But he's overusing the same material.

You bore us, Samsam.

Still no semblance of a paragraph break, though.

Makes the incoherrent ramblings even more unbearable.

MyDesertRose nobody asked you what i use less or more .if you feel bored , go find two bored black guys with big black dicks and start to give them blow job suck their cocks as you never did before , and when you get those guys hard enough let them fuck you sandwich , one in your ass and the other in your pussy and let them to fuck you really badly, and moan as you never did before ,
make them happy and give to them the fuck of your life i hope you bleed in your both holes , and when they feel want to cum let them in your mouth and drink all the sperm, by doing all this record it and sell it for low price, i'm not logging in here to entertain you or anyone of you , get a life bitch fucking forum rats

Why is it so much funnier to read insults from someone who isn't all that great at English?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

samsam788 said:
MyDesertRose nobody asked you what i use less or more .if you feel bored , go find two bored black guys with big black dicks and start to give them blow job suck their cocks as you never did before , and when you get those guys hard enough let them fuck you sandwich , one in your ass and the other in your pussy and let them to fuck you really badly, and moan as you never did before ,
make them happy and give to them the fuck of your life i hope you bleed in your both holes , and when they feel want to cum let them in your mouth and drink all the sperm, by doing all this record it and sell it for low price, i'm not logging in here to entertain you or anyone of you , get a life bitch fucking forum rats

Why do I get the feeling that Samsam's was masturbating as he wrote this paragraph? :roll:

What I don't get is how people can be so disgusted by sex. When I have sex and think about sex it's a wonderful thing that I enjoy and am passionate about, and don't in any way feel it's demeaning or shameful. The way Samsam makes it sound it sounds horrible, like some forum of perverted torture that he feels is super shameful and wrong.

Dude... it's just sex. Pretty much every creature on the planet does it... it's our most basic instinct. It is what we are created for. We have the advantage that sex also feels good and we enjoy all sorts of sexual exploits, this doesn't necessarily have to be rubbed in everyones faces, but it's not shameful. Anyone who thinks it is should either seriously re think what they've been taught in life or should castrate themselves to try and stop themselves from having sexual urges. That Samsam is on ACF to begin with shows that he's just as horny and perverted as everyone else. Problem is, he doesn't seem to be able to accept it. Disrespecting girls who you wank over and enjoy is disrespecting yourself.

for example Amber try to log into arabic forum and write arabic in there , then i would say the same thing about you. :violin:

MyDeserRose i know you are wild and loves rough sex that's why i leaves the gangbang to the black guys to do the work , i leave the ends when we watch the vid :lol:

ComicOzzie i'm not as you ,dont be confused :eek:

Isabella_del i don't need you as my Psychologist ,
i'm on myself one. :thumbleft:

samsam788 said:
for example Amber try to log into arabic forum and write arabic in there , then i would say the same thing about you. :violin:
I just... wouldn't.

samsam788 said:

MyDeserRose i know you are wild and loves rough sex that's why i leaves the gangbang to the black guys to do the work , i leave the ends when we watch the vid :lol:

ComicOzzie i'm not as you ,dont be confused :eek:

Isabella_del i don't need you as my Psychologist ,
i'm on myself one. :thumbleft:

Yay. Paragraph breaks.

Nordling said:
So now we know his first language. And possibly the source of his twisted mentality. :)
I may have already known, if his original IP is where he lives. But apparently he's moved to the US to avoid the IP ban, haha.

How's the snow right now, Sam?

Status
Not open for further replies.