AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is Playboy555 scammer or somebody hacked his account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:violin: sense it is internet and everyone's has an opinion Freedom of Expression :hello2: , means people can say whatever they feel want to say behind computers unlike in real life , but if my facts words to this russian bitch hurts anyone feelings or touched his pain then i'm apology to him :eek: , and of course i refers my facts words only to this specific fake person "shineblondy"

Reactions: bob
samsam789 said:
:violin: sense it is internet and everyone's has an opinion Freedom of Expression :hello2: , means people can say whatever they feel want to say behind computers unlike in real life , but if my facts words to this russian bitch hurts anyone feelings or touched his pain then i'm apology to him :eek: , and of course i refers my facts words only to this specific fake person "shineblondy"

:lol: Just like they have the right to point out that your obsession with trying to hassle someone over the internet, who has done nothing to you, and the manner in which you are doing it, makes you look like you have a severe mental handicap. And its very, very amusing to watch.

Also, this forum is not a democracy, its a benign dictatorship. You have your freedom of expression until Amber decides to take it away from you :D

Shineblondy is a good example of how to let ridiculous insults just roll right off your back and not let a silly troll get to you.

:clap: to you, lovely lady!

Also, welcome to Verified Model Status, sorry about the delay! Glad to have you.

samsam789 said:

don't know where you're from....but freedom of expression comes with responsibility. you can hide behind "your rights" all you want.....but freedom of expression is ALWAYS a privilege....whether you're silenced by banning, or by being so angry and/or so willing to make a fool of yourself.....

eventually people move on

leaving you alone with your privilege again. You always have the choice, tho, to use that privilege with respect.

samsam789 said:

That's the most cowardy thing you could have said. But then again, you clearly are a coward. Saying horrible things to someone you actually know nothing about over the internet because you're too much of a coward to say these things to the people in your real life who are really bothering you is ridiculous.

I do not use the internet to do and say things I wouldn't have the guts to do or say in real life. I use it to earn money, interact and have fun with people I might not normally have the chance to encounter. I don't see how your real life could be so depressing and horrible that you choose to be nasty to random people you don't even know. What do you think when you get up? "hey, let's go and ruin some days!" The sad thing is, you probably don't realise what a horrible human being you are.

samsam... what are you babbling about? I literally have no idea what you're saying. I'm sensing you don't like this "shineblondy" character, but between your grammar and all your butthurt rantings and ravings that essentially boil down to...

... I still have no idea what your problem is :?

mynameisbob84 said:
samsam... what are you babbling about? I literally have no idea what you're saying. I'm sensing you don't like this "shineblondy" character, but between your grammar and all your butthurt rantings and ravings that essentially boil down to...

I imagine it probably has something to do with being bitter than she didn't send him $2000, so now she's an ugly awful person.

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I imagine it probably has something to do with being bitter than she didn't send him $2000, so now she's an ugly awful person.

Ah, so samsam is actually Playboy555?? :eek:

Some overly wordy guy once said "Hate is a simple manifestation of the deep seated self directed frustration, all it does is promote fear and consternation, it's the inability to justify the enemy and it fills us all with trepidation". Will never understand why guys don't just move on. Thousands of beautiful women from around the world to enjoy but this guy would rather just spend his time hating.

That guy sounds like a douche.Ignore,ignore. If he was much of a playboy, wouldn't ya think he'd use his OWN money to help out models?

What ever happened to working for what you earn? Even if you reach top 20 but only did it by basically tipping yourself doesn't that negate all the hard work and effort you put in? I would personally feel as if I've cheated, and feel as if I've cheated my coworkers out of rank as well. So basically the year of hard work, and sleep deprivation that I've put in even to reach mid top 100 would have been for nothing. Stuff like this really grinds my gears. There's lots of us girls who strive to do better, and even try to reach the "impossible" but yet still come up short. I can't help but feel this is because there is some cheating, which automatically screws with all of our cam scores and rankings. It's so discouraging reading or seeing crap like this. But whatever, I'll just continue doing me...

sorry for the rant. disagree all you want with me, it just pisses me off a little.

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

How could it not be? It makes sense.

Reactions: Nordling
ohh and now i'm the troll here :eek: ? i just made my user account lately :lol: , c'mon people give me a break i'm the new guy helooooo hahaha , everyone's of you is a troll that trolling this place over and over looking for new things or waiting for something to happen to jump on it first and to dig inside it deep , i Expressed myself and tried explain to "shineblondy" who really she is , by protecting her from my words you are only making her life only look more fake then it is now , well i agree about one thing she's making money to the mfc site and for her self , but the real fact the ways she's doing it while performing on cam is sad in my eyes , she fill the tippers in lies and its really pathetic and the guys buy it when they believe its the right thing to do for cam bitch , well of course it's not my money and not my tips but still the point is they really believe is the right thing to do for seeing russian whore cam ? what's the matter with you people i'm working in a legal work and i earn 5000$ in a month and i bust my ass for this , and this little devil sitting there doing nothing pretending herself sad crying for get tips , where is the rights and the respect for good people that doing real work in the real life , and not earning from showing to the world their body on cam, I guess I do not get correct answers here , while i'm feeding you trolls ! :lol:

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:

How could it not be? It makes sense.

:shock:

The pieces were all there, perfectly aligned, just waiting to be knocked down like so many dominos. The blonde, the playboy, "Sam"... they were all connected. That much should have been clear to me. I'd been out of the game for too long - instincts numbed by time and too much sleep. I hadn't been truly awake in too long. My wake-up call came sliding underneath the door in the dead of night somewhere along the second bottle and the third pack of smokes. Through the bourbon haze and the swirling tar vapours, the folded piece of paper slid into view. Unfolded, the paper carried with it a note. A tip-off. A beacon of light.

"Sam is the playboy.
The playboy is Sam."

The note was signed only with the letter "A". Who was "A" and how did they know what they knew, what I'd been staring at but managed not to see? Did the blonde know too? Did Sam know we knew? And why had he gone to such great lengths hide his identity? I had to find out.

samsam789 said:
ohh and now i'm the troll here :eek: ? i just made my user account lately :lol: , c'mon people give me a break i'm the new guy helooooo hahaha , everyone's of you is a troll that trolling this place over and over looking for new things or waiting for something to happen to jump on it first and to dig inside it deep , i Expressed myself and tried explain to "shineblondy" who really she is , by protecting her from my words you are only making her life only look more fake then it is now , well i agree about one thing she's making money to the mfc site and for her self , but the real fact the ways she's doing it while performing on cam is sad in my eyes , she fill the tippers in lies and its really pathetic and the guys buy it when they believe its the right thing to do for cam bitch , well of course it's not my money and not my tips but still the point is they really believe is the right thing to do for seeing russian whore cam ? what's the matter with you people i'm working in a legal work and i earn 5000$ in a month and i bust my ass for this , and this little devil sitting there doing nothing pretending herself sad crying for get tips , where is the rights and the respect for good people that doing real work in the real life , and not earning from showing to the world their body on cam, I guess I do not get correct answers here , while i'm feeding you trolls ! :lol:

Samsam,

Also,

Attachments

• 27900835.jpg
    27900835.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 146
  • tumblr_m7jky5otRZ1r3zat8.gif
    tumblr_m7jky5otRZ1r3zat8.gif
    869.1 KB · Views: 146
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
SamSam...Uh buddy I am not being a white knight here...but I think its time for you to go.
That's a bunch of nasty, to say to anyone.
I'm sure you could go to the Lounge or the Lounge 1000 and have this kind of conversation. (dozens of bottom feeders waiting for you there)

Bann-a-Tola Rockin' Rolla

I'm gonna guess that SamSam is about 980 RP short of qualifying for Lounge 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.