AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is Playboy555 scammer or somebody hacked his account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lylaamour said:
Yes he is. Because I was one of the models he scammed. I Mfc mailed him to tell him there was a youtube video about him...because I though it was mean. Then he gave me a offer & said "If you send me $400.00, I'll send you a 30k tip offline. I didn't think of anything because a lot of people said he was known for a HIGH tipper...so I took the offer. But then he started asking me over & over do you have money in your paypal & kept rushing me. When I handed over $400 he said can you send $110 more? I said wtf you said only $400. So I ended up doing it. The last day of payperiod he said he would tip within 3 hours..then asked me hours later if I could send him $50 more. I got so mad that very moment. I called him out. Then I found information on the car everyone though he has "Ferrari" which was another lie..I found it on some website selling it. So once I called him out he changed his pic on his profile. Then he started pming me off different screen names saying "your father is dead, your mother is next" I think he is such a sick individual. I have screen shots from him on Skype & MFC harassing me.

He's the BIGGEST JOKE ever. So ladies please don't fall for this. Because I know some of you guys say I'm stupid but it happens..Because It seemed realistic.

I mean he even said worse stuff. I didn't realize someone could be so cold. I feel bad for models who have trouble feeding themselves & then deal with shit like this.

30,000 tokens costs a member approximately $2,400. Maybe Playboy555 makes up for this deficit through volume sales. :think:

It's pretty obvious that he's still reading this forum, watching for his name/this thread like a hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.