AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I where running things on MFC...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traditio said:
GemmaMarie said:
I want a PERMANENT mute guests option- I hate having to re-mute them after I come back from a private or group or whatever. It's annoying. Seriously.

it is already said in some threads: The guests are your future customer! a lot of members would never get premiums if not for finding a nice girl first that was willing to talk to them when the were guests.

I really would like to have a good search function on MFC.
Let me search for hair color or country or boob size or whatever... but not the crap search like now.
Out of 100 guests/members (not premium) in my room, only ONE (if that) won't ask for free stuff, won't advertise, speaks English, is not a troll, etc. Getting on person to be a premium is just not worth ruining my good mood and the good mood of my room. The guests/members (not premiums) actually bother some of the premiums. They can take away the attention of a sexy show and turn guys off. Yes, you can block them, but there are just too many bad ones. I wish it weren't that way, but it is. At least, in my room it is. There are bad premiums, but for me tit is pretty rare. Only when I have 300+ in my room do I usually get one bad premium. So much better!!

PlayboyMegan said:
I would raise the percentages models make based on how many hours they work a day. If you work a lot of hours with very little money, your cam score can go down (or so I've heard). If models are TRYING and working hard, regardless of how much they make, they should get rewarded for it, imo.

I agree.. that would be nice, BUT .. then you have the differentiation of models that actively 'work' and engage [or at least attempt to make conversation etc.], those that are sitting there waiting for the world to end, and of course.. those that come on and sleep. Another consideration also for the ones working multiple sites and totally ignoring whats happening on MFC.
But yes.. some sort of "I was here and even tho I didnt make many tokens my CS didnt get trashed" would be nice.

As far as an added place onscreen for FAQ things..
I've seen a couple that actually made a sign for the wall behind them that was always in view over her shoulder.
IE;

FAQ's-
No Skype
No fisting
No Anal
I'm from the UK
Not gonna tell you where.

Seemed to work pretty well for her.
Sometimes 'old tech' can still be useful. :-D

SoTxBob said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I would raise the percentages models make based on how many hours they work a day. If you work a lot of hours with very little money, your cam score can go down (or so I've heard). If models are TRYING and working hard, regardless of how much they make, they should get rewarded for it, imo.

I agree.. that would be nice, BUT .. then you have the differentiation of models that actively 'work' and engage [or at least attempt to make conversation etc.], those that are sitting there waiting for the world to end, and of course.. those that come on and sleep. Another consideration also for the ones working multiple sites and totally ignoring whats happening on MFC.
But yes.. some sort of "I was here and even tho I didnt make many tokens my CS didnt get trashed" would be nice.

As far as an added place onscreen for FAQ things..
I've seen a couple that actually made a sign for the wall behind them that was always in view over her shoulder.
IE;

FAQ's-
No Skype
No fisting
No Anal
I'm from the UK
Not gonna tell you where.

Seemed to work pretty well for her.
Sometimes 'old tech' can still be useful. :-D
That's why the site needs to be monitored better. That way models ignoring the rooms, or sleeping, will have consequences. But even if those models do make a higher percentage from working more, they aren't going to get much from sleeping anyways. Shouldn't be a big deal.
As far as the FAQ on the wall, I like to move my cam too much for that.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:

As nice is that is, I just don't think that would make good business sense if i were running MFC. Models who work their asses off for hours but without getting much money - for whatever reason (sleeping on cam, or simply just a crap night) are eating up resources on the site, and not brining anything in. This wouldn't make sense to pay them a higher %.

It would be nice though.

Miss_Lollipop said:
PlayboyMegan said:

As nice is that is, I just don't think that would make good business sense if i were running MFC. Models who work their asses off for hours but without getting much money - for whatever reason (sleeping on cam, or simply just a crap night) are eating up resources on the site, and not brining anything in. This wouldn't make sense to pay them a higher %.

It would be nice though.
I kind of replied to that above your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.