AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need some advice, please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2015
Twitter Username
@RoxiLace
MFC Username
RoxiLace
Streamate Username
RoxiLace
I cammed for about 6 years and did pretty decent but got out of camming in 2020, so I've been gone for 4 years and was hoping that I would never have to come back to it but I've been with a narcissist that got me into a lot of debt and I don't know what else to do! I have been with him for almost a year and the only reason I've stayed with him is because of the debt! But 2 weeks ago, I found out that he cheated on me with his ex and they stayed in a hotel together. Even tho I have all the proof, he still denies it! I even called her right in front of her but he still denies everything. Not only is he a narcissist, he is also a pathological liar and goes around telling everybody crazy stuff that he has done,etc. He told my next door neighbors that he was a MMA fighter and won fights within 30 sec! He has been on a rampage all day over because he thinks I am talking to his exes husband ( he is the one that told me what was going on but I also found proof too). So he keeps trying to accuse me of still talking to him and thinks that I've met him in person but I have not! I just don't think I can take much more mentally and I need to know that I will be able to pay my bills once I throw him out! I could go on and on telling the hell he has put me thru mentally over the last year tho! It has gotten much much worse tho as time goes by! He even turned my neighbors against me today! I called her and she chewed me out because of some lies that he told her husband!

I used to split cam on Streamate, chaturbate, Niteflirt and several others! I can't even remember them all right now! I had 2 laptops side but side and would make $2.000 - $3,000 a month depending on how many hours I would put in! I probably have lost most of my regulars and will have to rebuild them! Is camming still good money like it used to be? What are some good sites to sign up for?

Last edited:
I cammed for about 6 years and did pretty decent but got out of camming in 2020, so I've been gone for 4 years and was hoping that I would never have to come back to it but I've been with a narcissist that got me into a lot of debt and I don't know what else to do! I have been with him for almost a year and the only reason I've stayed with him is because of the debt! But 2 weeks ago, I found out that he cheated on me with his ex and they stayed in a hotel together. Even tho I have all the proof, he still denies it! I even called her right in front of her but he still denies everything. Not only is he a narcissist, he is also a pathological liar and goes around telling everybody crazy stuff that he has done,etc. He told my next door neighbors that he was a MMA fighter and won fights within 30 sec! He has been on a rampage all day over because he thinks I am talking to his exes husband ( he is the one that told me what was going on but I also found proof too). So he keeps trying to accuse me of still talking to him and thinks that I've met him in person but I have not! I just don't think I can take much more mentally and I need to know that I will be able to pay my bills once I throw him out! I could go on and on telling the hell he has put me thru mentally over the last year tho! It has gotten much much worse tho as time goes by!

I used to split cam on Streamate, chaturbate, Niteflirt and several others! I can't even remember them all right now! I had 2 laptops side but side and would make $2.000 - $3,000 a month depending on how many hours I would put in! I probably have lost most of my regulars and will have to rebuild them! Is camming still good money like it used to be? What are some good sites to sign up for?
Streamate and CB are still solid money makers for a lot of models. MFC is good too. A lot of models like stripchat, despite the fact imo they have some shitty policies, that are too close to basically models non consenting for me. But it really depends where you draw the line, and what you're comfy with. A lot of models really like Stripchat, or so some foot guy (on here) says. When I can be consistent MFC is also great, met a lot of super cool dudes there. It also seems like every guy, his grandpa, and his uncle have 2nd accounts there. Its a super popular site.

Sorry to read about your experiences with this fucking knob end sounding, weak-ass shit stain. I know how it goes with fucking pathetic men like that. Be care ful though girl, once they get their claws in., and start with that shit, it can make like a weird attachment. Sometimes counselors can help to get away from them, quite a bit. Make sure you get some extra support for that, if you can. If you have insurance or medicaid it falls under mental health, and I'd try a DV or attachment therapist, even if there wasn't DV. Just because DV counselors are super helpful for narcissists and getting away from them. Watch out he'll probably go mental and try to knock you up, or throw huge tantrums when he realizes he losing you, or fucking both 💩💩

Last edited:
Streamate and CB are still solid money makers for a lot of models. MFC is good too. A lot of models like stripchat, despite the fact imo they have some shitty policies, that are too close to basically models non consenting for me. But it really depends where you draw the line, and what you're comfy with. A lot of models really like Stripchat, or so some foot guy (on here) says. When I can be consistent MFC is also great, met a lot of super cool dudes there. It also seems like every guy, his grandpa, and his uncle have 2nd accounts there. Its a super popular site.

Sorry to read about your experiences with this fucking knob end sounding, weak-ass shit stain. I know how it goes with fucking pathetic men like that. Be care ful though girl, once they get their claws in., and start with that shit, it can make like a weird attachment. Sometimes counselors can help to get away from them, quite a bit. Make sure you get some extra support for that, if you can. If you have insurance or medicaid it falls under mental health, and I'd try a DV or attachment therapist, even if there wasn't DV. Just because DV counselors are super helpful for narcissists and getting away from them. Watch out he'll probably go mental and try to knock you up, or throw huge tantrums when he realizes he losing you, or fucking both 💩💩
Well, I can't get pregnant anymore thank goodness because I went thru menopause! And he keeps threatening to leave me too. He keeps saying as soon as he gets me out of debt, he will be gone! He is living with me in my house tho and I will probably end up getting a restraining order on him.

You named several sites I was on but I couldn't remember the names. There are still a few more that I was signed up to but I am having a hard time remembering all the names! I will have to resign up with Streammate tho since I was inactive. It sucks that Stripperweb got closed down because I could probably figure out which ones I was on! There was also one that the guys would by Skype shows?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
! There was also one that the guys would by Skype shows?
Maybe CMD (Cam Model Directory).

There's Skyprivate but I don't think I've ever heard of that being very busy.

I used to do Niteflirt, but haven't for a while - no clue how things are there rn.

A lot of models do great on sext panther. I'm not sure if you have to have a certain number of followers on social media for them to make you a model anymore or not.
They used to.
They are mainly texting, but you can send them short clips and pics too, and sell dirty talk packages etc there.
As you can on any fansite too, such as; onlyfans, loyal fans, or fansly or something. Those sites can have some internal traffic and give you an option to charge somewhere legit, and get 80% through the tip features.
A lot of models do Reddit and cashapp or venmo though, but I've never done Indie at that level, because I just don't trust that.
But r/sexsells for Reddit.
I do a lot of the clip sites too. But are you asking for strictly live cam sites?

So sorry what you're going through 🤍

Other models will hopefully chime in also.
There are a lot of newer cam sites too, but I think the main ones are still; chaturbate, myfreecams, Stripchat and Streamate.
I have only tried 3 myself, some other models split like 5 or 6 though, so hopefully they'll see this and chime in too.

Yes, I am mainly looking for cam sites, I was on probably 6-10 but having trouble remembering them all! I remember Cam Model Directory was another one I was on but looks like they may have deactivated my account like Streamate. I did it for 6 or 7 years but just can't remember them all. Some of the ones you mentioned I was on tho. What are some of the new ones?

• Hugs
I cammed for about 6 years and did pretty decent but got out of camming in 2020, so I've been gone for 4 years and was hoping that I would never have to come back to it but I've been with a narcissist that got me into a lot of debt and I don't know what else to do! I have been with him for almost a year and the only reason I've stayed with him is because of the debt! But 2 weeks ago, I found out that he cheated on me with his ex and they stayed in a hotel together. Even tho I have all the proof, he still denies it! I even called her right in front of her but he still denies everything. Not only is he a narcissist, he is also a pathological liar and goes around telling everybody crazy stuff that he has done,etc. He told my next door neighbors that he was a MMA fighter and won fights within 30 sec! He has been on a rampage all day over because he thinks I am talking to his exes husband ( he is the one that told me what was going on but I also found proof too). So he keeps trying to accuse me of still talking to him and thinks that I've met him in person but I have not! I just don't think I can take much more mentally and I need to know that I will be able to pay my bills once I throw him out! I could go on and on telling the hell he has put me thru mentally over the last year tho! It has gotten much much worse tho as time goes by! He even turned my neighbors against me today! I called her and she chewed me out because of some lies that he told her husband!

I wish you all the best for getting away from this guy and back on your feet.
Best advice I got was to remember that you can do anything, but it's unreasonable to expect to do everything (at least at once!) so it will take one step at a time.
But every single step takes you further away from this drain on your emotional and physical resources.
Hugs and Good Luck!! ❤️

Yes, I am mainly looking for cam sites, I was on probably 6-10 but having trouble remembering them all! I remember Cam Model Directory was another one I was on but looks like they may have deactivated my account like Streamate. I did it for 6 or 7 years but just can't remember them all. Some of the ones you mentioned I was on tho. What are some of the new ones?
Ok so i will help with mention all sites i remember: bongacams, imlive, flirt4free,camsoda, cam4, livejasmin, xcams, cherrytv, mydirtyhobby, soulcams,skyprivate,xhamster,xlovecam,visit-x, showup (polish site but why not :p), and maaaany many really small ones, if you will want me to mention more,let me know. As i said,i only mentioned names

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and sending you the best.
There are tons of sites of which BlackWizard has mentioned some. I also have a list of quite a few if you need it.
Skype sites are a nice backup thing to have as they are very easy to run while live streaming.
CamModelDirectory
SkyPrivate
LiveCamModelShows
IndieCamFans
MondoCamGirls
CamLust

Ok so i will help with mention all sites i remember: bongacams, imlive, flirt4free,camsoda, cam4, livejasmin, xcams, cherrytv, mydirtyhobby, soulcams,skyprivate,xhamster,xlovecam,visit-x, showup (polish site but why not :p), and maaaany many really small ones, if you will want me to mention more,let me know. As i said,i only mentioned names
I remember some of those and was on most of them at one point or time but I have been inactive so long, I will probably have to resign up for some of them! but yes please, if you have more could you list them too please? Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this and sending you the best.
There are tons of sites of which BlackWizard has mentioned some. I also have a list of quite a few if you need it.
Skype sites are a nice backup thing to have as they are very easy to run while live streaming.
CamModelDirectory
SkyPrivate
LiveCamModelShows
IndieCamFans
MondoCamGirls
CamLust
Thank you and yes please can you send me the list!

Just to let u know with chaturbate right now if you create a new account u won't get the green "new" tag so please be prepared for that if u decide on using cb.

• Helpful!
Just in case no one has mentioned this yet:

It sounds like this situation is abusive and i just want to remind you that there are resources out there who may be able to help you get on your feet.

https://www.swaidvegas.org/ offers emergency micro grants.
There will be lots of other domestic violence and abuse based organizations that you may be able to ask for help or resources. I realize this may not be a route you want to go right now, but this man sounds unstable and you should know your options and plan ahead just in case.

Financially - make sure you're protecting whatever money you make. CHange your passwords. Make sure his name is not on any of your accounts. Cover your ass. Document EVERYTHING - that means in writing. Also tell other people (not just online) what is going on.

Just in case no one has mentioned this yet:

It sounds like this situation is abusive and i just want to remind you that there are resources out there who may be able to help you get on your feet.

https://www.swaidvegas.org/ offers emergency micro grants.
There will be lots of other domestic violence and abuse based organizations that you may be able to ask for help or resources. I realize this may not be a route you want to go right now, but this man sounds unstable and you should know your options and plan ahead just in case.

Financially - make sure you're protecting whatever money you make. CHange your passwords. Make sure his name is not on any of your accounts. Cover your ass. Document EVERYTHING - that means in writing. Also tell other people (not just online) what is going on.

To add on to this, if you have anything important or special in physical form (pictures, family heirlooms, jewelry, etc) get them out of your house before you kick him out and give them to a friend or family member for safekeeping.

You can request a police officer to be present when you kick him out. The officer can be in the house with you or just in a car down the road. In any case, do let local law enforcement know what's going on.

Change your locks first thing

You can request a police officer to be present when you kick him out. The officer can be in the house with you or just in a car down the road. In any case, do let local law enforcement know what's going on.

Change your locks first thing

I thought that in most areas you can't just remove someone that's been living with you, you have to go through the eviction process.

I thought that in most areas you can't just remove someone that's been living with you, you have to go through the eviction process.
Not if there's a restraining order involved. If a judge grants a restraining order he's the fuck out.

There are a lot of domestic violence advocacy agencies women can contact for help with that. I think there has to be abuse and violence or a clear danger of harm though, to get that granted.

OP change locks and put wooden rods in the window tracks. But some mace and take it everywhere with you once he's out of there. If you have to deploy it jump back immediately afterward and make sure you are not in wind of it. It's strong stuff.

Can't change locks to force him out either, I'm so confused, where is the violence part of her post?
Omg dude were assuming there's violence, and abuse of some sort if he's a narcissist or could be. Narcissista flip when you try to leave them, or get away Holy shit. Uuuuugh. Facepalm. Let us women handle this one!

Youre suggesting stuff that isn't even legal in most areas without her even mentioning violence.
In the interest of keeping this thread helpful and focused on OP I'm not going to explain the nuance of this further to you. But, yes, technically you are correct. It's good to have an inquisitive mind and notice things ... I guess.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Actually just a wonder should we perhaps open up a thread and get it sticky offering advice/links for anyone in a abusive relationship? I know that the mass majority of people who cam have not been pressured by partners to do this, but I do remember I non nude girl who got nagged by her ex that it was a good way for her to make money (thankfully she dumped his ass for cheating and kept doing cam).
What do u think @AmberCutie ?

Again only a brief idea that popped into my head nothing I'm going to argue about.

Depends on circumstances, but you absolutely can without going through an eviction process. Don't always need a restraining order for it either.

Can't change locks to force him out either, I'm so confused, where is the violence part of her post?

Did you miss the emotional and financial abuse part of her post? Maybe you don't consider that to be "violent", but 1) the law does and 2) abuse is rarely limited to one form, it usually becomes many forms, including physical.

Let us women handle this one!

Exactly

Depends on circumstances, but you absolutely can without going through an eviction process. Don't always need a restraining order for it either.

Did you miss the emotional and financial abuse part of her post? Maybe you don't consider that to be "violent", but 1) the law does and 2) abuse is rarely limited to one form, it usually becomes many forms, including physical.
....let me make sure I understand this correctly, you are in a country where you can change the locks and then when ur bf calls the cops you tell the officer he was emotionally and financially abusive and the officer says oh ok and sends the bf away? Which country does that?

Edit: like orders him to leave not suggests

Last edited:
....let me make sure I understand this correctly, you are in a country where you can change the locks and then when ur bf calls the cops you tell the officer he was emotionally and financially abusive and the officer says oh ok and sends the bf away? Which country does that?

It's really inappropriate that you are making a huge deal of this, and putting people on the spot.
Not cool.
This is a sensitive topic for many people.

season 3 stop sign GIF

My guy, she has already stated that she's throwing him out. Whether she is able to do that legally or not is irrelevant to me (though she mentioned it is her house and getting a restraining order so it seems extremely likely that it is legal). She has made the decision and with that decision comes other decisions on how to be safe. Changing the locks is something that is often overlooked, hence why I mentioned it. Letting law enforcement know what's going on the day of is a huge safety precaution, and is something that is highly recommended in nearly all abusive situations. And again, this is something that many people don't think about or even know is an option.

Sorry I just think it's best to avoid leaping to any illegal steps that's all. I apologize if I made anyone uncomfortable.

Accepted. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that you didn't carefully read her posts because you aren't typically this disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.