AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need some advice, please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
sorry i some how missed her second post multiple times.
I'm not trying to pile on with my comment, I'm just in my feels. This industry is extremely abusive and a lot of the models who are doing this were abused and it's a comfortable and familiar thing that they can control, but when someone is in your own house abusing you and abuse is a very broad term but it's still abuse it's extra important to not worry about legality. Abusers do not provide civilized environments that welcome compromise and a willingness to do better. It is always about how the person being abused failed the abuser.

I hope that your ignorance is out of never being abused but 99% of the women you see have been.

Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
your own house abusing you and abuse is a very broad term but it's still abuse it's extra important to not worry about legality

I hope that your ignorance is out of never being abused but 99% of the women you see have been.
i simply missed the comment about her considering a retraining order. My ignorance? you should always stay on the legal side of things.

On a side note most men can easily kick in a door with a standard strike plate and screws (in usa), 3+ inch screws makes a huge difference and if possible one of those double strike plates with 6+ screw holes.