AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GinnyPotter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleLezboUK said:
I thought it was so when someone searched her name on the internet it would come up with Ginny Weasly/Potter insteed of stuff about a cam girl i.e if you typed LittleLezboUK into google you would get stuff about me but if you type GinnyPotter looking for the beautful lady in subject, you would have to troll through alot of Harry Potter stuff...thats my take any how...I will try and ask her some time x

if this was her intention, it isn't working! her profile is the 2nd link if you google her :)

She's definitely a hard worker... i admire her stamina.

AmazingAshlee said:
LittleLezboUK said:
I thought it was so when someone searched her name on the internet it would come up with Ginny Weasly/Potter insteed of stuff about a cam girl i.e if you typed LittleLezboUK into google you would get stuff about me but if you type GinnyPotter looking for the beautful lady in subject, you would have to troll through alot of Harry Potter stuff...thats my take any how...I will try and ask her some time x

if this was her intention, it isn't working! her profile is the 2nd link if you google her :)

She's definitely a hard worker... i admire her stamina.

Yeah GinnyPotter as one word is not going to bring up a lot of non-camgirl hits lol, now if she'd made her name 'Webcam' on the other hand....

Ginny Potter is gorgeous! Agreed, she kinda reminds me of Aspen Rae (who I think is gorgeous as well). They are both so bubbly and cheerful and they are both very good at what they do!

Regarding her name, as far as I know her first name is Ginny. The last name was just a random name she selected to use for the cam site. She is not a Harry Potter fan and as far as I know has never seen any of the movies or read any of the books. So there wasn't any intentional connection.

I could be mistaken, but that was the information I received at one point.

Lurkn

LurknTroll said:
Regarding her name, as far as I know her first name is Ginny. The last name was just a random name she selected to use for the cam site. She is not a Harry Potter fan and as far as I know has never seen any of the movies or read any of the books. So there wasn't any intentional connection.

I could be mistaken, but that was the information I received at one point.

Lurkn

I see, well in future I advise her to claim it was based on harry potter cos it seems niftier than just selecting "Potter" at random (unless she's actually a potter, ie makes pots).

Reactions: GamerGoddess
MFCTay said:
Just an FYI ... Ginny is an aka for Virginia Potter and she does hate harry potter.

Just throwing that out there :)

Are you suggesting she used her real name on MFC?
Red7227 said:
Ah, that explains everything. I was speaking to a Lara Croft recently and she has a similar view of the old Eidos franchise.

Likewise, was talking to a stripper who calls herself Cinnimon and despises bakeries of any kind.

Red7227 said:
RebeccaT said:
J K Rowling has all the wordsmiths skills of a ten year old. Just saying...

They are children's books after all.
That is wrong on so many levels..

Jessi said:
Jupiter551 said:
(unless she's actually a potter, ie makes pots).
for some reason this made me snort tea out of my nose

Then you might be in need of a netti pot. Just don't change your name to NettiPotter. ;)

Reactions: AedanRayne
A couple nights ago Ginny logged off, but before she did she asked all of her members to go to Aedan's room. Ginny then joined herself on her premium account and the two ladies were chatting. Aedan was trying to convince Ginny to do an anal show. :lol:

Just_mark__ said:
That's a hard working girl! Though she seems to be getting her rewards for it. I felt it needed a mention as it's a pretty meteoric rise

Did not witness the tip, the screen shot was from her profile wall.

Attachments

• 43d36051 (1).jpg
    43d36051 (1).jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 213
BullFrogBlues said:
Just_mark__ said:
That's a hard working girl! Though she seems to be getting her rewards for it. I felt it needed a mention as it's a pretty meteoric rise

Previous screenshot is probably fake (and her camscore hasn't changed much) see the same more realistic tip below.

Attachments

• plasmat.jpg
    plasmat.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 209
I heard a lot of buzz about this last night but I noticed the same thing on her wall. I'm pretty sure the high tip record still belongs to Jade, this appears to be a joke.

Red7227 said:
JoleneJolene said:
I heard a lot of buzz about this last night but I noticed the same thing on her wall. I'm pretty sure the high tip record still belongs to Jade, this appears to be a joke.

Ohhh, how much? The highest I've seen is the 266,000 on Mila's wall.

It was like 422,837 or something close to.

BullFrogBlues said:
BullFrogBlues said:
Just_mark__ said:

Previous screenshot is probably fake (and her camscore hasn't changed much) see the same more realistic tip below.

That still seems like a very impressive amount to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.