AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do I continue with this situation?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
How many users were sent the screenshot of the model saving up for a plane ticket? Colombian studios have full-time salesmen like car dealerships, that's where the reputation comes from.

Last edited:
I knew of four models at the studio of the girl I got involved with. Of those four only one of them is still camming, my girl had me and however many others 'helping' her. Of he other two I know one has a guy in Finland and the other one has a guy in Canada. With that I think it was encouraged at that particular studio.

I have another two Colombians that I speak to regularly, one of them tells me she loves me but it seems tongue in cheek and she never speaks of us meeting or going any further. The other one I can talk to for hours but the L (A) word has never been mentioned between us. Obviously both of them I tip for their time but they never ask for anything.

So I agree we can't tar all Colombians with the same brush.

I knew of four models at the studio of the girl I got involved with. Of those four only one of them is still camming, my girl had me and however many others 'helping' her. Of he other two I know one has a guy in Finland and the other one has a guy in Canada. With that I think it was encouraged at that particular studio.

I have another two Colombians that I speak to regularly, one of them tells me she loves me but it seems tongue in cheek and she never speaks of us meeting or going any further. The other one I can talk to for hours but the L (A) word has never been mentioned between us. Obviously both of them I tip for their time but they never ask for anything.

So I agree we can't tar all Colombians with the same brush.
There will be unscrupulous studios in Colombia, of course. Just like there are unscrupulous studios in Romania, Russia and wherever. It's not an exclusively Colombian issue. Wherever men go with an erection and a wallet then inevitably they open themselves up to it. Not a single one of those models knocked on the guys door. They went out looking for her and found her.

With the studios I've encountered, I've found the experience to be quite the opposite. Big Colombian studios tend to fire models for giving out personal information. Likely when you see that these are rogue "studios" which are studios in name only, and provide little beyond a room to cam from. Scratch beneath the surface in London, New York or any big city and you will find equally unscrupulous practises, both inside and outside of the sex industry.

The Colombians I know (and I'm not saying that's all of them) live in apartments that look nicer and more modern than many I see in Europe, can afford to eat out more often on a weekly basis than most people here and when they do, it's not the ultra-processed garbage that gets served up in the USA and parts of Europe.
There's a lot of places that look nice here but one of the biggest problems is the quality of roof and wall construction. Almost every home has or has had a black mold issue, I'm sure with the amount of Colombians you know someone has mentioned a leak in their roof it's very common here even in the extremely nice areas.

They still eat ultra processed garbage often they just don't realize it. Hotdogs and french fries are extremely common here and from what I've seen in people's kitchen a lot are still cooking with transfats.

I've not heard anyone mention a roof issue but I think everyone I know lives in a middle-floor apartment so maybe not something that hits them immediately. It's also not a killer conversation topic in cam rooms :rofl:

And I did say that the ones I know, not everyone. I'm not remotely saying everything is perfect but it's not perfect in any place. I think that's my essential point. I'm not portraying Colombia as anything other than exactly the same as everywhere else. Good and bad people and things.

Big Colombian studios tend to fire models for giving out personal information. Likely when you see that these are rogue "studios" which are studios in name only, and provide little beyond a room to cam from.
Think you mean the nicest Colombian studios because many of the biggest ones are the ones that bring in girls have them watch training videos and shove them in a room the size of a walk in closet.

Think you mean the nicest Colombian studios because many of the biggest ones are the ones that bring in girls have them watch training videos and shove them in a room the size of a walk in closet.
I've certainly seen all kinds but interacted most with models from the higher end ones.

You do know the origin of that phrase, right?

Never really bought about it but just googled it.

The idiom "tarred with the same brush" comes from the practice of sheep farmers using a brush dipped in tar to mark their sheep's wool. The phrase refers to the idea that all members of a group share the same faults or bad qualities, or are all treated in the same way.

Never really bought about it but just googled it.

The idiom "tarred with the same brush" comes from the practice of sheep farmers using a brush dipped in tar to mark their sheep's wool. The phrase refers to the idea that all members of a group share the same faults or bad qualities, or are all treated in the same way.
Well, I stand corrected. I've clearly bought into uninformed urban myth.

Reactions: Ozzie_