AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GinnyPotter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleLezboUK said:
I dont even know that model! I should check her out! x
There's a looooong list of models I wish people would check out on MFC but, no personal offence to miss potter, but she bores me.

Non-stop public hitachi shows please the truckload of random wankers who show up to MFC but I'd much rather spend my time with a model with a little class, personality and sass.

I guess I kinda see her as the commercial pop-rock of cam models lol :p

Jupiter551 said:
Non-stop public hitachi shows please the truckload of random wankers who show up to MFC but I'd much rather spend my time with a model with a little class, personality and sass.

Must they be mutually exclusive? ;)

if GinnyPotter really is 21 then i am the next pope.If there is something i absolutely HATE it's faking age she will never get a penny out of me.

Mfcwatchdog said:
if GinnyPotter really is 21 then i am the next pope.If there is something i absolutely HATE it's faking age she will never get a penny out of me.

She's entertaining as hell, but yeah there's no way she's 21. I look at her on cam and her pics and think she's gotta be around my age (26-28) But I understand why girls lie about their age, its just for marketing. In this business, sometimes marketing can be everything. Kinda like how Mcdonalds advertises 100% beef but its half soy lol.

I heard she is 27. It's not just that she is lying, but that she is saying she is 21. Usually thats a milestone and tends to draw people in to get them tipping because they think that you are going to charge for alcoholic drinks and possibly over drink.

She is always drinking wine anyway, so what's the point of lying? I could have sworn that several months back she was saying it was her birthday then too, but I might be wrong.

SpexyAshleigh said:
Mfcwatchdog said:

She's entertaining as hell, but yeah there's no way she's 21. I look at her on cam and her pics and think she's gotta be around my age (26-28) But I understand why girls lie about their age, its just for marketing. In this business, sometimes marketing can be everything. Kinda like how Mcdonalds advertises 100% beef but its half soy lol.

haha that's a good one.I have nothing against GinnyPotter and you're right she is entertaining but i can't stand that woman lie about there age that after all is about the only personal information you can "safely" tell people.

Mfcwatchdog said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
Mfcwatchdog said:

haha that's a good one.I have nothing against GinnyPotter and you're right she is entertaining but i can't stand that woman lie about there age that after all is about the only personal information you can "safely" tell people.
Not really. Giving a fake age avoids people knowing your actual birth year or graduation year. There are much more relevant things to be put off by than someone giving a fake age. That's sorta silly.

AmberCutie said:
Mfcwatchdog said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
Mfcwatchdog said:

Not really. Giving a fake age avoids people knowing your actual birth year or graduation year. There are much more relevant things to be put off by than someone giving a fake age. That's sorta silly.

I agree with your point Amber, and I have no issue with people stating a fake age if that's what they want to do - but I do think it reinforces stereotypes about women in their late 20s or early 30s being "milfs". Seriously, some of the hottest models on MFC are honest about their age and 27-35 and in no way "mature" - guys are often shocked because they would have picked them to be 21 or 22, probably because of all the models who DO lie about being 21 and 22 etc.

I guess I'm just sick of this whole "milf" thing. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman and unless she's old enough to be YOUR mother, stop calling her a milf.

Bocefish said:
Personally, fudging your age by a year two is fine by me and probably a good idea just for safety's sake. It's the ones who obviously fudge a decade or two that I find laughable.
Yeah I do find that laughable. Ladies need to be realistic when it comes to age falsification. ;)

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Personally, fudging your age by a year two is fine by me and probably a good idea just for safety's sake. It's the ones who obviously fudge a decade or two that I find laughable.
Yeah I do find that laughable. Ladies need to be realistic when it comes to age falsification. ;)
On a date once I accidentally found out the perfect way to find out a woman's real age.
I was dating this chick who had emigrated from Hong Kong - so obviously she knew about Chinese horoscopes. I was 32 and she was (apparently) 27. Keeping in mind Chinese horoscopes span 12 years.

Me: So what's your Chinese horoscope animal?
Her: *pauses* err, tiger
Me: wow um, I'm a tiger too.
*Awkward pause because we're both aware the only way she could be a tiger is if she's either 20, 32, or 44*
Her: I'm sorry, I lied about my age

I told her I didn't care, and I really didn't, though I did find it funny I accidentally busted her.

Ask Ginny what her chinese horoscope is, and you'll find out her age lol. Most people don't have the capability to on-the-spot work out what their sign would be if they were the fake age they claim :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:

Oh yeah forgot about the birthyear but there probably millions of people worldwide thet share the same data.Education is different for everybody (how long and what).But considering Ambers argument i can understand why some models lie about it.I mean there crazy dudes out there which will try everything they can to find a model there after.Amber made me see i whas not being reasonable.Thanks cutie i'll keep that in mind.

You just can't win with the age thing. I got a rollocking once from a guy who was looking for a fifty year old and got all pissy because I don't look fifty. He said I should lie and put 30 on my profile!

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
It creates a misconception in the minds of probably relatively inexperienced young guys that girls who are over 25 aren't sexy.

Carmen here is 35
SeGqN.jpg

CamySutra is 29
zFi1jl.jpg

CammiStar is 36
hnsiHl.jpg

And of course our very own AmberCutie is 27 if I recall?

IMO, if you're lying about your age you're catering to a narrowminded, tard demographic.

CammiStar said:
Thanks Jup!

In all fairness, I was 34 in that picture. :lol:
Haha, well I saw you on Chaturbate briefly the other day and you're drop-dead gorgeous

CammiStar said:
Jupiter551 said:
It creates a misconception in the minds of probably relatively inexperienced young guys that girls who are over 25 aren't sexy.

CammiStar is 36
hnsiHl.jpg

Thanks Jup!

in all fairness, YOU are drop dead gorgeous IMHO

Reactions: 1 person
CammiStar said:
Jupiter551 said:
CammiStar said:
Thanks Jup!

Haha, well I saw you on Chaturbate briefly the other day and you're drop-dead gorgeous

Ahh, I probably had the room set to "only those who have ever tipped" could talk. :/ The "basics " over there are unbearable. I can't stand to have them unmuted.

ETA: And thank you...both again. :-D Now I am going to go the the store in my PJ's with a big head! ;)
yes it was hehe

And Dane thanks :love7:

Jupiter551 said:
CammiStar said:
Thanks Jup!

She really is...and her bubbly personality and common sense approach to things makes her even more attractive.

AmberCutie said:
Mfcwatchdog said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
Mfcwatchdog said:

Agreeing w/Amber. Also, I doubt most people suspect that Ginny is older than she says -- she looks really young. There are plenty of models who would at least get rid of the "OMG you look so young, you can't be such and such age!" comments if they pretended to be 5yrs younger than they actually are.

AshaSnow said:
Agreeing w/Amber. Also, I doubt most people suspect that Ginny is older than she says -- she looks really young. There are plenty of models who would at least get rid of the "OMG you look so young, you can't be such and such age!" comments if they pretended to be 5yrs younger than they actually are.

I honestly think I should have done this from the beginning. I get so sick of hearing about how young I look and how there is no possible way I could be 23. That's what I get for being truthful I guess!!

MadisonLeigh said:
AshaSnow said:

I honestly think I should have done this from the beginning. I get so sick of hearing about how young I look and how there is no possible way I could be 23. That's what I get for being truthful I guess!!
lol like 23 isn't young :think:

Jupiter551 said:
MadisonLeigh said:
AshaSnow said:

lol like 23 isn't young :think:

Haha I know, apparently I am old and should just be put out to pasture. Should've just said I was 18 when I started camming, lol. I know I have a young looking face but if I was gonna lie about my age, I wouldn't lie and say I was older!

When I first started camming, I had a few dudes say that they only knew I was over 18 cause I was working at MFC. I was in my mid 20's (still am, and claim 25 as my age. Plan to keep claiming 25 "with experience" until I can't get away with it anymore :p )

I guess, with me, they were going by my air of innocence when I started, since when I lost that the guesses got a LOT closer O.O

ps- I have gray hairs, but you'd never know it on camera, and I don't even do anything to hide them!

Jessi said:
A lot of people accuse me of lying about my age. What, should I go get my birth certificate?

Make sure it's the original long-form, or the "birthers" will think it's a conspiracy! ;)

To be honest, I don't even know how faking your age works. :shock: When I sent in the picture of my ID, they could see my birthday (which is the whole point of sending in your ID, I guess), so it's not like I could just type in a different date. :|

LilyMarie said:
(Please excuse my English, it's not my native language.)

You know, Lily, you always say that, but your English is far better than that of most native speakers who post on the Internet. No need to apologize! ;)

LilyMarie said:
To be honest, I don't even know how faking your age works. :shock: When I sent in the picture of my ID, they could see my birthday (which is the whole point of sending in your ID, I guess), so it's not like I could just type in a different date. :|
The info you give MFC and the info you use for your public profile are different.

Reactions: LilyMarie
StanislavJ said:
LilyMarie said:

You know, Lily, you always say that, but your English is far better than that of most native speakers who post on the Internet. No need to apologize! ;)
You know that's nowhere near true. I feel like I have to apologize for my posts all the time, actually. Sometimes I feel like it must take the average native English speaker at least five minutes to make sense of them. Word order, for example, is not my friend. :(
I put that sentence in my signature so I don't have to deal with "uh, you DO know that xyz is spelled differently, right?!"-posts every single day.

[/offtopic]

LilyMarie said:
StanislavJ said:
LilyMarie said:

You know that's nowhere near true. I feel like I have to apologize for my posts all the time, actually. Sometimes I feel like it must take the average native English speaker at least five minutes to make sense of them. Word order, for example, is not my friend. :(
I put that sentence in my signature so I don't have to deal with "uh, you DO know that xyz is spelled differently, right?!"-posts every single day.

[/offtopic]

No, really. You are super good. I would have never known English wasn't your first language. Far better than majority of Americans, myself included.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.