AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fellow Camgirls: how do you become friends with other women from the industry? Is there a specific sub just for us models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Hey there. I’m struggling to find friends in this industry and would appreciate some help from fellow Camgirls out there. Is there a specific sub just for us models or something of that sort? I don’t have social media at the moment and I know it’s probably why I haven’t been able to meet ppl from the same industry. I’m not looking for ppl to collaborate with, I’m genuinely wondering how I can become friends with ppl from this industry without Instagram or Twitter. My friendships with women that aren’t sex workers aren’t making me happy, things don’t work out and my job is usually the reason why they distance themselves. Im sorry if this isn’t the place for that I just don’t know where else I can chat about this. ps: I am considering making social media but if there is an alternative to finding fellow Camgirls to be friends with, I would like to know about it. Thank you very much in advance 🫶🏻

Hey! Yes!!!
If you verify on here you'll be granted access to the industry only area.
We have areas to talk shit, to vent, to ask advice, anything you can think of.
There are a lot of members but a core group of us who tend to be on here most days to have our "water cooler" chats.

My favourite thread is the SM weekly goals thread, it keeps me accountable for actually hitting weekly goals and everyone is really supportive of each other.
Super wholesome.

Upvote 0
Hey there. I’m struggling to find friends in this industry and would appreciate some help from fellow Camgirls out there. Is there a specific sub just for us models or something of that sort? I don’t have social media at the moment and I know it’s probably why I haven’t been able to meet ppl from the same industry. I’m not looking for ppl to collaborate with, I’m genuinely wondering how I can become friends with ppl from this industry without Instagram or Twitter. My friendships with women that aren’t sex workers aren’t making me happy, things don’t work out and my job is usually the reason why they distance themselves. Im sorry if this isn’t the place for that I just don’t know where else I can chat about this. ps: I am considering making social media but if there is an alternative to finding fellow Camgirls to be friends with, I would like to know about it. Thank you very much in advance 🫶🏻
It depends which site is your main site. Most have their own private model discords. There is also a popular Reddit thing called r/camodelproblems or something close to that, where a lot of models participate. I think it’s modded by models too, but I just hear people talking about it a lot, I rarely use Reddit.

Upvote 0
Hey! Yes!!!
There are a lot of members but a core group of us who tend to be on here most days to have our "water cooler" chats.

My favourite thread is the SM weekly goals thread, it keeps me accountable for actually hitting weekly goals and everyone is really supportive of each other.
Super wholesome.
lol oh I wonder who made that one hehehe Thanks 💕

Upvote 0
It depends which site is your main site. Most have their own private model discords. There is also a popular Reddit thing called r/camodelproblems or something close to that, where a lot of models participate. I think it’s modded by models too, but I just hear people talking about it a lot, I rarely use Reddit.
It's a great reeddit sub but it's not private so literally anyone can see whats posted. This affects how candid models are.

I definitely recommend joining all the things and seeing where you find yourself spending the most time.

I also like to watch camgirl youtube vlogs while I'm on dinner break from cam so I stay in the right mindset.

Upvote 0
It's a great reeddit sub but it's not private so literally anyone can see whats posted. This affects how candid models are.

I definitely recommend joining all the things and seeing where you find yourself spending the most time.

I also like to watch camgirl youtube vlogs while I'm on dinner break from cam so I stay in the right mindset.
Oh cool! Would you share which vlogs you watch? It never even occured to me these exist!

Upvote 0
Hey! Yes!!!

Super wholesome.
Thank you very much for the reply, I really appreciate the help! I’ll verify on here, sounds awesome to be able to connect with other women from the industry.

Upvote 0
Im only on Chaturbate, my username is petite_fuck.
I’m on Reddit but had no clue about the sub, I should also get on discord too. Thank you very much for the help!

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.