AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Camgirl Voices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JickyJuly

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2011
Florida
www.amazon.com
Twitter Username
@JickyJuly
MFC Username
JickyJuly
Streamate Username
Jicky
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/461355/JickyJ/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/99705/jicky
Who are your auditory crushes? Which gals do you love without even looking at the screen?

I have a few, but I'll kick things off with AmberDawnNude. Her voice is simultaneously fun and soothing. It kind of reminds me of Rosanna Arquette. :love10:

Mikeythegeek said:
I'll put in the answer for a lot of people here... LovelyLemon. It's the only voice I've ever heard that has actually given me an erection.

This. And AlexLady.

Reactions: Mitchie Lynn
Mikeythegeek said:
I'll put in the answer for a lot of people here... LovelyLemon. It's the only voice I've ever heard that has actually given me an erection.

Amy for sure.

Came here to say LovelyLemon. I rarely catch her on cam but when I do, it's dangerous, she has seriously made me consider buying tokens so I can hear her talk dirty to me.

And I don't know if this counts as a favorite voice, but Aedan has the world's most adorable giggle!

Reactions: AedanRayne
I'm a bit of an anglophile when it comes to voices, so...

Sweetsy or...

JavaCarrera, who while she was once embattled with a large number of trolls, I clicked on the private button and her first words were, "Thanks for saving my awss." :-D

SpexyAshleigh said:
LovelyLemon has the most soothing voice ever. I want her to come read me bedtime stories!!!
This!
If it would be an erotic bedtime story i would have that on my mp3player in endless loop.

Reactions: Cassidy Nicole
Mellanny

Ive just gotten used to her voice these last couple of years, whether shes being sexy on cam as usual ....or screaming at me while we are playing (Ps3) MW2 for blowing her up with an RPG :lol:

would have to be LovelyLemon / Amy, one of the first voices that caught my ear when I wasn't paying attention to the screen while ignoring the lounge, then FluffyDoll / KarmelKiss love hearing her anytime I can catch her on, Heidi_Voltage, love hearing her call out the CUNTS and her general attitude. SensationAly is another one I love to listen to. There are a lot I could listen to all day without looking at the screen, but some of them are no longer at any cam site that I am aware of so I will leave them off the list.

Reactions: SNATCH
GreatDane said:
Jupiter551 said:
I've never heard her, now I'm gonna have to she has a LOT of votes in here :D
if you have ear buds, you will be hypnotized, just a warning
I think earbuds are those little headphones you stick in your ear, but I understand what you mean :D

Tambourine said:
UKgamegirl :lol: I'd listen to her for hours...
totally agree with you on that one, if I hadn't been half-asleep when I posted my list I would have definitely included her.

If I could have a LovelyLemon voice automated GPS I would, and I gladly accept the damages such a possession would cause, especially when she's telling me to go faster fasTER FASTER!

I love it so much that I use Lovely Lemon/Amy as my both my phone ringtone and my morning alarm. It's just so soothing to hear her say first thing every morning,

"Are you glad to see me or is that just morning wood?"

Well, at least that is what I think I hear while I'm dreaming just before the alarm buzzer goes off. A guy can wish, can't he? :pray:

JickyJuly said:
Who are your auditory crushes? Which gals do you love without even looking at the screen?

I have a few, but I'll kick things off with AmberDawnNude. Her voice is simultaneously fun and soothing. It kind of reminds me of Rosanna Arquette. :love10:

OMG , ty soo much! blushing!

I heard that there is a lullaby performed by LovelyLemon and people are using it to get their children to sleep. Just kidding... but yeah, she got the best voice ever.

Ashasnows Faux British Accent :clap:

I think she read a book once doing that accent ... I thoroughly enjoyed it :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.