AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tell me the truth the real truth and nothing but the truth so help me dominos pizza

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

oldcraftyyoungin

Banhammered
Jul 12, 2024
Theres a cam model i been viewing for 4 months . its funny old set up.

started as a fan club member never been a fan club member before . started through that didnt really know what to expect like i said new to it . didnt know anything about snap chat whatsapp etc etc

first started it was do i want her wattsapp half price. she charges everyone a flat rate

eventually i had to make another account and i didnt join the fan club not for any particular reason . she must have noticed my username because shed still private message my profile.

i havent tipped alot , but ive chatted alot to the model. shared images after she asked all that jazz.

she does things for me that she literally refuses everybody or if she feels in the mood charfes full price for. but she did this thing for me without having to ask and basically linked my account name in the activity.

dudes come in all the time hey do you do this she gets she doesnt show it but sometimes you can tell she gets pissed off if people ask her too much but she keeps it to herself usually she will just say no . or on the rare occasion full price its not even something she advertises in the menu.

but she did it for me one day linked my name and she did a big cheesy smile after and i was like wow didnt think you were going to be able to do it.

i have a funny kind of set up with her that she has me set to automatically open private messages im not a supporter or fan ckub member and there are dudes literally paying like 5 times to do pm im guessing shes just not in the mood and doesnt do anything if she doesn't feel like it which i kind of respect.

she works for an agency and sometimes you wonder is someone else running the private messaging but the other times i dont think so because she genuinely reacts to questions or compliments.

the kind of vibe i have with this model is i will get notifications in the morning and when the rooms quiet and im crazy horny in the morning i just kind of compliment the hell out of how beautiful and feminine and sexy she is in the morning and i know shes paying attention between theres like 9 people in the room and im the only one with free private messages she looks at the screen and i dont know im pretty good with flattery but only because she usually looks incredibly beautiful and she sits there with her cascading down over her shoulder with a slightly open smile little tiny teeth shinning through and these big happy blue eyes .

i don't know i like making this model feel good . who knows sometimes i tip sometimes i dont

i think shes aware of that

ladies i am under no illusion. i know im just a "client"

sometimes i send her pics in pm which sometimes feel like a bit of a dick doing. she usually looks confused momentarily because looking pretty horny. but yeah i sometimes get the feeling its inappropriate.

because realistically its us the viewer who is in awe of the model we have had plenty of time to digest who and what were watching. were a model gets an unsolicited face body or dick pic even if the dudes hung like a horse and face like a calvin Klein model she would probably be caught off guard momentarily.

im not yung like a horse im about 7" and my face well it could do with some reshaping via less kit kats but im told im very handsome. lol but yes there are days i will tip a few hundred tokens . there are days i compliment her alot via pm from a genuine place and i can tell she appreciates it . and there are days i dont tip but ill keep the vibe flowing because well she is horny and its kind of hard not to get involved she does read my pms even if i don't tip alot or anything that day. and occasionally but not often ill get super horny and send her a picture of my face and dick totally unsolicited pictures ive already taken before. if i havent tipped alot she opens maybe 2/3 images the way we kind of function now is she doesn't always respond through text but she reads everything i say and open pictures i send her i dont send her pictures often and there not exactly disgusting. sometimes though one of the images gets whitewashed with chaterbate logo it says either deleted or what but the others still there and opened. as far as i know the model has the choice to open messages but cant delete them.

i don't really know how cb works , and usually i dont send images because i dont want to make this model uncomfortable i guess you can get carried away.

when i send anything which like i say is a rarity she looks confused then her eyes light up snd she looks lost in a moment for a bit but i tend not to do if very often i dont do snap chat or wattsapp desite the fact it is actually paid and the appropriate channel's but to me it seems weird to snap chat picks to the model but thats the business lol but she opens a couple if my images in the free private she gives me

i dont know probably just working from different angles opportunities.

its interesting to look at these different angles if operations. there are dudes who have tipped her alot and are purple users and come into the room asking for pm over and over and she just doesn't do it or they are begging for free content. i am only a blue and i just log in and can chat away to her in pm she opens pics etc even though i dont so that that often. realistically though if i had more cash about at the time id probably do more with her in the appropriate channels she has laid out.

i think in a sense she likes how i talk to her i know she is just working but i know she reads all my free pms i like to try and make her horny and i also like complimenting her at the appropriate times . and i occasionally tip maybe a few hundred a month.

its funny because there are dudes who are green who get very possessive when i compliment her in public chat i like to chat in both so im feeding the room and the model.

im not an idiot its a platform personally if i tipped more id probably get more out of it but i still really like the model and her shows and she obviously sees me as a viable "customer" and i think she appreciates how i talk in different ways supportive, sexually, and just having some humour i guess she gives me free pms for different reasons

i guess im just trying to find out if she actually finds you attractive or not i guess ill never know