AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Drug based Private experiences

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
A few years ago was talking to a long term model, and noticed that she was not interested in taking someone pvt who was asking. Usually she takes all opportunities, so I pointed out that she may have missed that one.
She mentioned that he was high and liked to do drugs (cocaine) as he enjoyed her playing cam to cam.... Got me wondering how common this was?

Forget Alcohol, Cigarettes (hehe cigars), or Mary Jane .... we know how common these are with camming, what of the others?

Should also add, once had a member tell me about a models drug (cocaine) habit. Doesn't seem to have affected her camming much though, she still ranks well in the top 100, bought herself a nice new house a few years ago.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I had a guy who admitted to being on drugs and I received a $300 chargeback from our private shortly after (not on MFC). So I tend to now avoid members who admit they're doing hardcore drugs.
I don't care what a model does off cam, but we (sex-workers) already get such a bad rap for "being drug addicts" so it does peeve me a bit when a model is openly doing hardcore drugs on cam. But it makes it worse to me when really popular sex workers do highly viewed interviews with the media while clearly over intoxicated. If you know you're going to be representing our industry in the media, please do a good job of it.

Can kind of see the appeal in being high and being with a model... you would want to remember it though... and I imagine it would go wrong more often?

I had a guy in private say that he was smoking crack at the time and asked if I wanted some. I said no and he logged off.

Kokoro said:
I had a guy in private say that he was smoking crack at the time and asked if I wanted some. I said no and he logged off.

Gah! People like that make me so angry. I think mfc needs to have a requirement that you need to tip a certain amount before you take a model private. You take that model away from public chat, where in most cases is where the model makes more money. And most of the time they take you there for 1-2 minutes and leave. By then, a majority of the members in your room have already left.

KudosKids said:
Kokoro said:

Gah! People like that make me so angry. I think mfc needs to have a requirement that you need to tip a certain amount before you take a model private. You take that model away from public chat, where in most cases is where the model makes more money. And most of the time they take you there for 1-2 minutes and leave. By then, a majority of the members in your room have already left.

Why should MFC implement that? It's not like on Streamate where the model gets whisked away to private without her permission. The model can decline. Models can even say, "I only do privates if you tip a x tokens first." or just turn them off entirely. Honestly, we always get on members here about how they should "get to know" a model before taking her private, but the reverse it true too. If a model doesn't require a tip upfront and she isn't familiar with the guy, then she should know she's taking a risk. As a businesswoman she should also be aware of where her time is best spent.

NataliaGrey said:
KudosKids said:
Kokoro said:

Why should MFC implement that? It's not like on Streamate where the model gets whisked away to private without her permission. The model can decline. Models can even say, "I only do privates if you tip a x tokens first." or just turn them off entirely. Honestly, we always get on members here about how they should "get to know" a model before taking her private, but the reverse it true too. If a model doesn't require a tip upfront and she isn't familiar with the guy, then she should know she's taking a risk. As a businesswoman she should also be aware of where her time is best spent.
I agree, but I worked for a site that allowed you to set a minimum for private. The second the private started, you got that money, and if they went over the time, they got charged extra per min. If they left early, you still got the money you set as a minimum. It honestly worked perfectly and wouldn't hurt to have that same feature on MFC. The only problem it had was if the internet connection cut out. Then I would send a quick message to the admins and they refunded him the appropriate amount.

PlayboyMegan said:
NataliaGrey said:
KudosKids said:
Kokoro said:

I agree, but I worked for a site that allowed you to set a minimum for private. The second the private started, you got that money, and if they went over the time, they got charged extra per min. If they left early, you still got the money you set as a minimum. It honestly worked perfectly and wouldn't hurt to have that same feature on MFC. The only problem it had was if the internet connection cut out. Then I would send a quick message to the admins and they refunded him the appropriate amount.

That sounds perfect! Maybe if the model ended the private, she would only get the per minute portion for the time she was there? So if her minimum was 5 minutes, but it cut out or she exited out after 3 minutes, he would only be charged 180 instead of 500. I don't think MFC support could handle all the manual refunds that would be necessary with the way the other site you were on did it, plus I think there are plenty of models who would scam members and just leave the private after agreeing to like 30 minutes, so it would have to be an automatic refund, in my opinion.

I think between this and a daily Miss MFC contest I'd be the happiest camper! Not that I see either happening, but it's nice to dream.

NataliaGrey said:
KudosKids said:
Kokoro said:

I just think it would be smarter for business. I am not a fan of privates,only because to me I believe I do not deserve the one on one time with a model if I can not make up for all the money she will miss out on in public chat. I love public chat, and it frustrates me when one person takes away the model because they want to get there premature jollies off for 2 minutes. This is where I think mfc should have a token minimum if people want to take the model private. I know certain models have a token minimum for pvts. But I think it would be smarter if all models had this.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Not all models lose money by taking privates. If a model is going to lose money, she is going to be smart enough to not take the private. For those with low camscores privates are basically a godsend. There's not going to be one thing MFC can do that is better for business because MFC isn't really the business, we individually are. So it's best that we get to make the decision about whether or not we want privates and whether we should add extra fees to that.
:twocents-02cents:

KudosKids said:
I just think it would be smarter for business. I am not a fan of privates,only because to me I believe I do not deserve the one on one time with a model if I can not make up for all the money she will miss out on in public chat. I love public chat, and it frustrates me when one person takes away the model because they want to get there premature jollies off for 2 minutes. This is where I think mfc should have a token minimum if people want to take the model private. I know certain models have a token minimum for pvts. But I think it would be smarter if all models had this.

Some models don't take privates during their public shows, and you must schedule with them. In my experience, when I schedule one like this, it's during a time that wouldn't be during a regular show time anyway. So I would think it's actually a positive thing. I'm sure if a model decides to have "privates on" during a regular cam time, most of them are well aware of the pros and cons of the situation.

KudosKids said:

Remember that a private is the equivalent of about 9,000 camscore and the typical 400 token min that most model use is about equal to an hour in public chat. The only time I get mad at private is when it is been a large countdown, which I've been tipping for, and we are 80% done. But honestly in that situation not many models will take a private. If its a super short private say 2 minutes (often cause the models doesn't do what the guy wants, he should have checked), the model typically doesn't lose that many viewers, and probably even few tippers.

HiGirlsRHot said:
KudosKids said:

Remember that a private is the equivalent of about 9,000 camscore and the typical 400 token min that most model use is about equal to an hour in public chat. The only time I get mad at private is when it is been a large countdown, which I've been tipping for, and we are 80% done. But honestly in that situation not many models will take a private. If its a super short private say 2 minutes (often cause the models doesn't do what the guy wants, he should have checked), the model typically doesn't lose that many viewers, and probably even few tippers.

That first sentence discombobulated me. Where did you get 9000 camscore being equivalent to pvts? And models that have a 9k cam score make way more then 400tks a hour. Unless it is a very slow night. Try 2000-3000 tks every hour possibly even higher. And I'm not sure thats why its that short. I've seen on multiple models profiles that they set a token limit for reasons that guys take them away for pvt time to only end up with maybe 140tks earned, when they could've earned 300-500tks in public. Not that specific on there profile, but they have made it clear that its because they make far more in public and that is why they have token limits and only scheduled pvts. But I can understand that girls with lower cam scores would take small pvts.

Reactions: JimsX
Ambers Troll said:
A few years ago was talking to a long term model, and noticed that she was not interested in taking someone pvt who was asking. Usually she takes all opportunities, so I pointed out that she may have missed that one.
She mentioned that he was high and liked to do drugs (cocaine) as he enjoyed her playing cam to cam.... Got me wondering how common this was?

Forget Alcohol, Cigarettes (hehe cigars), or Mary Jane .... we know how common these are with camming, what of the others?

Should also add, once had a member tell me about a models drug (cocaine) habit. Doesn't seem to have affected her camming much though, she still ranks well in the top 100, bought herself a nice new house a few years ago.

I rarely ever take privates but when I first started camming I did for about 6months. I had a regular in my room who always wanted to take me private right when I was logging on, so I could watch him smoke crack. I am such a noob I had no idea for the first 5 privates and then I was on cam with a friend and she told me. I was like wtf? why would he pay for that. I didn't care, we mostly just talked. It all ended when one night his cam was angled up so I could only see his face and there seemed to be a lot going on below the cam. Turned out he had a women over sucking his cock, then he asked me to teach her...oh goodness, this is too much! LOL

One of the big reasons the thought of privates make me break out into a cold sweat...you just never know what is gonna happen and I don't like that. Well, sometimes I like it a lot but in a different context and usually I am tied up ;-)

KudosKids said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
KudosKids said:

That first sentence discombobulated me. Where did you get 9000 camscore being equivalent to pvts?
Math.
By now it's not really a secret anymore that a 1000 camscore equals approximately 400 tokens per hour on average.
400 times 9 is 3600, so a Camscore 9000 girl makes 3600 tokens per hour.
60 tokens times 60 minutes is also 3600.
He was assuming a situation in which a model spends an hour in private. In this hour, she makes as much as she normally would have made with a 9000 camscore in an hour.

LilyMarie said:
Math.
By now it's not really a secret anymore that a 1000 camscore equals approximately 400 tokens per hour on average.
He was assuming a situation in which a model spends an hour in private. In this hour, she makes as much as she normally would have made with a 9000 camscore in an hour.

Has anyone else found that the multiplier has gone up a bit lately? I've chatted with a few about it that seem to think it's closer to the 460 - 470 range now. They are lower camscore models though.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Let's assume the model I spoke of has a camscore of about 6000 (because she does), ranks about 60 each month (because she does), and has has done this for years... As a rule she accepts almost all who click pvt, but she does have a 500 token limit (or she bans).
The question was not about whether it was worth it, that is for each model to decide... this night I spoke of it wasn't (she was not in the mood to see someone high I guess). Another night it may have been ok. Was just curious how common it was?

ScarletRaven makes a good point about being surprised.
ScarletRaven said:
One of the big reasons the thought of privates make me break out into a cold sweat...you just never know what is gonna happen and I don't like that.
I always found the unexpected thrilling, but must be some reasonable expectation that your model partner is ok with it. :twocents-02cents:

LilyMarie said:
KudosKids said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
KudosKids said:

That first sentence discombobulated me. Where did you get 9000 camscore being equivalent to pvts?
Math.

You are the first person to explain camscore in a way I can actually understand. :handgestures-salute:

I had a private once when I first started out (within the first month, I think) where the guy was huffing Tramadol during C2C... and openly told me what it was/that it got him high when I asked him what he was doing. That was when I ended the private and perma-banned him (60-day ban+ignore.) That experience also heavily influenced my decision to not accept Privates on MFC except from trusted regs.

Other than that though, I've never turned on anyone's cam and found them doing anything except wanking. :lol:

I had a dude ask me if I wanted to snort coke with him in private. I declined. He then asked if I would just watch him snorting on camera in private. I declined. He then asked if I would just watch him in public for 100 tokens. I declined. He then gave the whole "Just turn my camera on, please, you don't even have to look!" I banned.

JimsX said:
LilyMarie said:
KudosKids said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
KudosKids said:

Math.

You are the first person to explain camscore in a way I can actually understand. :handgestures-salute:

I did not know there was a math equation that has been solved behind cam score. Now considering this is true, how do you explain when people with lower cam scores are higher on the miss mfc rank then people with Higher cam scores. Example, A model with a 3400 cam score is at #113 and a model with a 5600 cam score is at #140. I mean its obvious cam score doesn't have any effect on miss mfc. I just think its odd, if that model with the lower cam score is making more then the model with the higher camscore. Then shouldn't she have a higher cam score? I thought the more tokens you make, the higher your cam score raises.

KudosKids said:
I did not know there was a math equation that has been solved behind cam score. Now considering this is true, how do you explain when people with lower cam scores are higher on the miss mfc rank then people with Higher cam scores. Example, A model with a 3400 cam score is at #113 and a model with a 5600 cam score is at #140. I mean its obvious cam score doesn't have any effect on miss mfc. I just think its odd, if that model with the lower cam score is making more then the model with the higher camscore. Then shouldn't she have a higher cam score? I thought the more tokens you make, the higher your cam score raises.

Miss MFC is the total tokens made that month. Camscore is the average over X amount of hours (over multiple months), which can be calculated to represent $ per hour.
Therefore, Miss MFC rewards the more active girl with a stronger weight toward those with a higher camscore; whereas a higher camscore just means the girl would have had to work less hours for an equal amount of tokens.

KudosKids said:

Of course it doesn't affect her Miss MFC ranking; that's purely based on amount of tokens earned. Even if a girl is making less tokens per hour, if she's working more hours then she can make more (sometimes significantly more) than a higher camscore girl in a month. So those lower CS models who log 40-50 hours on-cam a week make more than girls with higher CS who hop online for 5 and beg for offline tips the rest of the time. It's simple math. :thumbleft:

Edit: Oops, got beaten to it! :lol:

KudosKids said:

The lower camscore girl is spending more time online, which is why she's higher in the rankings.
The higher camscore girl is making more per hour but she's spending significantly less hours online, thus netting her less money in the long run.
Camscore is tokens per hour. The lower camscore girl may be making more tokens, but it's taking her longer to do it. Pretty basic stuff here.

I had a drug based Skype experience!

There was a member snorting cocaine profusely and did this frequently through out our time together. Once his Skype time was up I immediately ended the Skype. I'm an avid pot smoker and I'm not ashamed. But cocaine and all that shit is just to much to deal with. Aside from that he just broke up with his girlfriend, was VERY muscular and a thick Jersey accent. He had the whole I'm a tough guido that uses cocaine to mask my real feelings of inadequacy. Overall a uncomfortable experience.

I was once watching a pair of girls camming from one of those bikini drive up coffee shacks. At one point they moved the camera to a different spot and you could see one of the girls snorting lines off the counter. She turned around and looked and pointed out to the other girl it was in view. The girl moved the camera and mumbled "they didn't see anything". A member asked in the chat if he could tip to watch the girl do another line and then they shut off the feed lol. Good times.

I take at least 3 marijuanas before every private I get with a model. Snorting that marijuana up my nose gets me so drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.