AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mirra said:
Today has been one of those days where I didn't want to get out of bed and even now I am tempted to lay back down and just relax. Would be cool to chat with people while relaxing. Hrm... may have to go grab my work laptop from the car so I can internet from bed. :mrgreen:
Do that! :)

Mirra said:
Today has been one of those days where I didn't want to get out of bed and even now I am tempted to lay back down and just relax. Would be cool to chat with people while relaxing. Hrm... may have to go grab my work laptop from the car so I can internet from bed. :mrgreen:
That's one of the main reasons I'd want to get a laptop, but then I'd have like no reason to get out of bed some days. Too much of a temptation.

Slept a bit better. Not that it helped much but maybe a day off from all internets will. Fed up. Wishing the weather was better. All is not bad though. Tomorrow is Monday. Something to look forward to.

Well, that's nice. Found a box set of the first Star Wars movies on DVD in my closet, hidden. I think this was meant as a Christmas present for someone, but my stroke addled memory forgot about it, then. And now I think on it, I'm pretty sure he already has these (and I'm pretty sure, now, that I watched them with him, ha). So I am fucking claiming these, as they're just remastered, and not the Special Editions with awful Ewok song. woot. :dance:

Can someone explain the twitter #hash-tag thing to me?

I'm not being snarky here, I literally don't know what it is and how one should employ it :)

LovelyLemon said:

I'm not being snarky here, I literally don't know what it is and how one should employ it :)

Hi
Hash tags are basically quick indexes and a way to find posts about the same subject from people you don't follow.

When you click on a hashtag you get shown all the most recent posts with it on, instead of having to do a dedicated search on a topic.

Some progs will auto copy a hashtag if you reply to a tweet with one in - or you can just type it.

Hope that's was helpful.

I've been trying to find a more fucked up picture than that unicorn man. This is all I got:

Attachments

• dog-walking.gif
    dog-walking.gif
    488.9 KB · Views: 203
exbeardy said:
LovelyLemon said:

Hi
Hash tags are basically quick indexes and a way to find posts about the same subject from people you don't follow.

When you click on a hashtag you get shown all the most recent posts with it on, instead of having to do a dedicated search on a topic.

Some progs will auto copy a hashtag if you reply to a tweet with one in - or you can just type it.

Hope that's was helpful.

Thanks beardy! I appreciate it!

Why did it take so long for Lacey to do an oil show???

Attachments

• CL-oil 2.jpg
    CL-oil 2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 128
  • CL-oil 1.jpg
    CL-oil 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 128
Why am I posting here when I could be watching Amber on cam?

Let me think about this for a while.

Mooonie2U said:
Tuesday. Mardi Gras! Sure would have loved to be in New Orleans today.
I thought mardi gras was in Feb. Does the date change?

AmberCutie said:
Mooonie2U said:
Tuesday. Mardi Gras! Sure would have loved to be in New Orleans today.
I thought mardi gras was in Feb. Does the date change?

Nope, today is "Fat Tuesday" major partyin' before Lent which starts tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

It's also International Woman's Day, whatever that means. :think:

Oh shit... Fat Tuesday. The Lutherans (was raised as one) used to always do a pancake dinner on Fat Tuesday. MFC is sucking for me right now so maybe that's a good excuse to put some pants back on and get pancakes for dinner from IHOP. :think: