AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LiLredhairedgrl said:
ZEXdD.jpg

:think:

C. Hitchens, much too young, Gore Vidal, 86, and Phyllis Diller at 95. I don't know what that means, - obviously nothing i suppose, but they would have made one hell of a debate team.

C. Hitchens had greatness even in ways he had no influence over. Wonderful middle name.

Jupiter551 said:
This is kinda sobering - US Dept of Homeland Security purchases 1.5 billion rounds of ammunition (including 750 million hollow points) - that's enough to shoot 5 rounds into every living American citizen!
http://www.opednews.com/populum/printer_friendly.php?content=a&id=154691

The National Weather Service claims they have 63 officers who "enforce the nation's ocean and fishing laws to ensure a level playing field for fishermen and to protect marine species like whales, dolphins and turtles."

Huh? The National Weather Service enforces marine fishing law?

Is it just me..... ?

It sounds like a crazy amount to me, but maybe Homeland know something everyone else doesn't. You'd hope so... but knowing the state of intelligence agencies at times, the appearance of knowing vs actually knowing can be quite an eye-opener.
From a conspiracy theory side, maybe they're trying to find a way to further try and unify people in the war on terror. For both sides, during the cold war between east and west it was easy to get people on side and keep a level of fear within the country. They could also point on a map where the enemy were.

As for the collapse of the US Dollar, for many years economists on this side of the pond have been calling for alternatives to the US Dollar as the global currency because it's too unstable. The recent economic events have brought those discussions into the media spotlight again. Blaming the Russians and China seems too convenient to me.

If I'm right this post will give me my 6th star, 'all your threads' you know. A day, i at times doubted would come. (i think it's fair to guess that Amber herself prolly had the same doubt.) Of these 1200 post i think they could be broken down thus.
half: Just meaningless crap, word thread, etc. (this being #600)
of the remaining 600: 550 also meaningless crap, (for a verity of reasons, some of which even I don't understand).
47:That had some redemptive bit somewhere beneath all those words.
And 3:That were of the quality for which I am proud.
If you, my critics, see if differently, I would not expect different, and I can only direct you to my current signature, (I'm not going to stop posting merely because I'm confusing. I like hearing myself talk. It's a great pleasure. I often have long conversations with myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.) You see, even if there has been not a single word of anything meaningful in any of my post, i am confident in the belief that i have done my best to be a positive and honest contribution to this here forum. I also want to thank everyone else who have been engaging in the ongoing conversation that takes place here. It has been one year and a fortnight since i stumbled in here at 3AM, and there are some who I don't like as well as others, but I can honestly say that there are none here who i dislike. I think that is pretty wonderful, and it makes me happy. :)

camstory said:
If I'm right this post will give me my 6th star, 'all your threads' you know. A day, i at times doubted would come. (i think it's fair to guess that Amber herself prolly had the same doubt.) Of these 1200 post i think they could be broken down thus.
half: Just meaningless crap, word thread, etc. (this being #600)
of the remaining 600: 550 also meaningless crap, (for a verity of reasons, some of which even I don't understand).
47:That had some redemptive bit somewhere beneath all those words.
And 3:That were of the quality for which I am proud.
If you, my critics, see if differently, I would not expect different, and I can only direct you to my current signature, (I'm not going to stop posting merely because I'm confusing. I like hearing myself talk. It's a great pleasure. I often have long conversations with myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.) You see, even if there has been not a single word of anything meaningful in any of my post, i am confident in the belief that i have done my best to be a positive and honest contribution to this here forum. I also want to thank everyone else who have been engaging in the ongoing conversation that takes place here. It has been one year and a fortnight since i stumbled in here at 3AM, and there are some who I don't like as well as others, but I can honestly say that there are none here who i dislike. I think that is pretty wonderful, and it makes me happy. :)
Too hard on yourself, my friend. I would like you to be considered the board's Poet Laureate!

Nordling said:
Too hard on yourself, my friend. I would like you to be considered the board's Poet Laureate!
You are too kind Sir. :oops:

WOW, have always liked PW, and thought him one of the coolest characters here, but never knew what a power voice he had. :thumbleft: Paulie.

Just curious...do any of you find that you're still able to hear a model talking for a few seconds AFTER she's exited her chat for the night? When that white 'This model is having a problem with her cam or has gone offline' screen comes up, can you still hear sounds on her end (for example, her answering the phone or speaking to a boyfriend)?

The_Brown_Fox said:
Just curious...do any of you find that you're still able to hear a model talking for a few seconds AFTER she's exited her chat for the night? When that white 'This model is having a problem with her cam or has gone offline' screen comes up, can you still hear sounds on her end (for example, her answering the phone or speaking to a boyfriend)?

Yes, and I have seen the same thing when the model went to group. The sounds continues for 10-15 seconds.

Reactions: 1 person
The_Brown_Fox said:

It depends on how the cam feed is lagging. I normally just see the model disappear, you miss her good bye.

Ducky said:
I'm nervous about talking to my fiance about doing cammodeling tonight. i guess i'll see how it goes.

I had assumed you had already done that. That is going to be an interesting conversation, and I hope it works out for you.

Shaun__ said:
Ducky said:
I'm nervous about talking to my fiance about doing cammodeling tonight. i guess i'll see how it goes.

I had assumed you had already done that. That is going to be an interesting conversation, and I hope it works out for you.

I haven't yet, but i hope the conversation goes well. thank you.

Have you ever noticed how when you need to do a poo and a wee at the same time that when you sit down on the toilette to do your business, it's nearly impossible to wee before you poo? You have to do a poo and then your body lets you wee.
So, with that in mind, does anyone find it strange that poos are referred to as 'number two' and wees are referred to as 'number one'?
I think it should be the other way around.

mynameisbob84 said:
Have you ever noticed how when you need to do a poo and a wee at the same time that when you sit down on the toilette to do your business, it's nearly impossible to wee before you poo? You have to do a poo and then your body lets you wee.
So, with that in mind, does anyone find it strange that poos are referred to as 'number two' and wees are referred to as 'number one'?

:think: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

6/10ths of a century have passed and now I'm on towards the next tenth

I called the only place that will deliver food to my house, and they are closed due to fire damage. So today I am wondering if a pizza from one of the franchise places is worth a 40 to 50 minute total trip time. I so do not want to cook today :(

schlmoe said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Yes, and I have seen the same thing when the model went to group. The sounds continues for 10-15 seconds.

Yeah, that's happened when I've visited DevonAlexis' room. She'd accept a group show, the white "This model is in a group show" screen would come up, and then I could still hear her say "Come spy!"

mynameisbob84 said:

I know what you mean! When you've eaten a great meal Thanksgiving dinner at Grandmom's house, and your stomach starts to hurt, you head towards that bathroom before anyone else because you have to poop (Sorry, I can't bring myself to say 'poo')! I guess the peeing always follows because of all that pushing you had to do for the poop...I don't know. :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
Sometimes, in a time-saving effort, I'll flush the toilet mid-wee. That way, by the time I've finished weeing, the toilet will already be flushed, saving me valuable seconds. When it comes to pissing, I'm nothing if not efficient. :-D

So now we know why you have all this extra time to post here :mrgreen:

Reactions: camstory
mynameisbob84 said:
Sometimes, in a time-saving effort, I'll flush the toilet mid-wee. That way, by the time I've finished weeing, the toilet will already be flushed, saving me valuable seconds. When it comes to pissing, I'm nothing if not efficient. :-D

Lets get to the nitty gritty, do you always flush? Or are you the type o' guy who lets it sit until the next time you go sometimes too?