AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
CCRhyder said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Sometimes, in a time-saving effort, I'll flush the toilet mid-wee. That way, by the time I've finished weeing, the toilet will already be flushed, saving me valuable seconds. When it comes to pissing, I'm nothing if not efficient. :-D

Lets get to the nitty gritty, do you always flush? Or are you the type o' guy who lets it sit until the next time you go sometimes too?

I'm a consistent flusher, bb ;)

When ever I see a long untidy series of quotes I have an overwhelming urge to clean them up. :oops:

My one thought today, and maybe of the last 2 days is of the Hillsborough disaster. Now not many of you from the US will know of this but its massive news here now as it has been revealed today that the Police LIED about the Liverpool fans been drunk and shifted the blame from their incompetence, The scumbag newspaper The Sun LIED and tarred the fans, which stuck till yesterday
It affects me because I am a football fan, I was there in the 80's when they treat us like animals, People died that day going to a sporting event, doing something they loved. If you dont know about it, please read up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_Disaster

017.jpg

Turned on my cam for a model last night, but though it was working on this end it would only show a black screen on the other end. Right after she told me it was black,I got another PM it was from another model who had seen my cam on and PMed to call me a bastard for having a black screen cam... felt as good as any time I've been called a bastard. :lol:

I...need help with this piece of writing. I can understand the words the guy uses, but it still makes absolutely fuck all sense to me.
I will say that i didn't read the article word for word. But of it seems that when someone would change over from hard drive to SSD, those numbers might be of interest. Of the sealed issue of return, if by the time you check that you had been using something different and something said something else different, what you bought that was different might not be of useful use of the same thing. Otherwise just ideas of working with more are hard said for what not to be using that was used before. Yes? But for alot of interest into it maybe is still that of rather for the performance is there anything of actual use of it, yes? To say the smaller amounts of information lost to say for the use of SSDs if so, makes a difference as probably are found. But of Writing order in which i think they might work with at times given them the benefit of use for it. Since they seem to be faster. Or are. Temperature doesn't seem to be much help for many things are times for some reason. For ideas of SSDs, finding probably ones that are of use that reduce the issues is hard from what was in use before. When things get better for use of products is hard placed maybe. But to say there are issues is speculative, yes? Especially me not reading the whole article. But of investments and use of say "means" an idea of waste and less use for it, even if its on lesser note , is waste. In many senses to say of it though. Otherwise some ideas, within computing may be better of use with the drives to say. Of what, who knows... Otherwise again, it will be more of operation place of instances of use. Which i think will fall into order of acccess with storage, rather information is grouped or not grouped to say as well. But still. they should be usually useful without too many issues, but still maybe ideas of timiing without some places not used as much in some ways.

Jupiter551 said:
I...need help with this piece of writing. I can understand the words the guy uses, but it still makes absolutely fuck all sense to me.
I will say that i didn't read the article word for word.

But of it seems that when someone would change over from hard drive to SSD, those numbers might be of interest.

Of the sealed issue of return, if by the time you check that you had been using something different and something said something else different, what you bought that was different might not be of useful use of the same thing.

Otherwise just ideas of working with more are hard said for what not to be using that was used before. Yes?

But for alot of interest into it maybe is still that of rather for the performance is there anything of actual use of it, yes?

To say the smaller amounts of information lost to say for the use of SSDs if so, makes a difference as probably are found.

But of Writing order in which i think they might work with at times given them the benefit of use for it.

Since they seem to be faster. Or are.

Temperature doesn't seem to be much help for many things are times for some reason.

For ideas of SSDs, finding probably ones that are of use that reduce the issues is hard from what was in use before.

When things get better for use of products is hard placed maybe. But to say there are issues is speculative, yes? Especially me not reading the whole article.

But of investments and use of say "means" an idea of waste and less use for it, even if its on lesser note , is waste. In many senses to say of it though.

Otherwise some ideas, within computing may be better of use with the drives to say.

Of what, who knows... Otherwise again, it will be more of operation place of instances of use.

Which i think will fall into order of acccess with storage, rather information is grouped or not grouped to say as well.

But still. they should be usually useful without too many issues, but still maybe ideas of timiing without some places not used as much in some ways.

He said he just skimmed the article and has no idea what the hell he is talking about. The article appeared to be about the possible advantages of solid state hard drives.

I have a small one to speed up my laptop, but I personally feel they are still too expensive for a main drive.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
He said he just skimmed the article and has no idea what the hell he is talking about. The article appeared to be about the possible advantages of solid state hard drives.

I have a small one to speed up my laptop, but I personally feel they are still too expensive for a main drive.
Yeah it was about SSD vs magnetic drives for failure rate, I just couldn't get my head around what the hell he was trying to say. I just ordered a 120gb OCZ one, figured I can put the OS and maybe a few games on it. They've dropped price quite a bit, still too expensive to put everything on though.

A young Arab boy asks his father, "What is that weird hat you wear?"

The father said, " It's called a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun."

"And what is this type of clothing that you are wearing?" asked the young man.

"It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects the body." said the father.

The son asked, "And what about those ugly shoes on your feet?

His father replied, "These are 'babouches,' which keep us from burning our feet in the desert."

"Tell me," added the boy.

"Yes, my son?"

"Why are we living in Dearborn Michigan for 10 years and you are still wearing all this shit?"

:think: :woops:

from the mouths of children :lol:

Got up today and got all the ingredients for a juice laid out. It was 3 green apples, one huge carrot, a persian cucumber, 1/2 lime, chunk of ginger, 2 handfuls of blueberries, and two bunches of green grapes. I realized as I started dropping stuff into the juicer that I was staring out the window in that blurred field of vision, thoughtless, I just woke up, sorta way. Then as I dropped the cucumber in, I woke to hear myself say, "Jehad That Bitches!"

I have too much free time right now. There's things I could be doing with it, but I don't feel very motivated to do them.

tumblr_maqb5abxvj1rrq7iio1_500.jpg

It’s done! I shaved My head on cam for St. Baldrick’s Children’s Cancer Charity!It’s done! I shaved My head on cam for St. Baldrick’s Children’s Cancer Charity! I’d like to extend a BIG thank you everyone that has helped out and donated so far this week (I’ll be collecting donations on and offline until Sunday!). I’d also like to give an extra special thank you to My high tippers Wildey87, ONY_Drazz (and ChandraChicky), gr8t2bme, blues2370, stemie, and elxsee! YOU GUYS ROCK! ^_^:h:
http://reverendarielle.tumblr.com/post/ ... cam-for-st

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: camstory
camstory said:
Got up today and got all the ingredients for a juice laid out. It was 3 green apples, one huge carrot, a persian cucumber, 1/2 lime, chunk of ginger, 2 handfuls of blueberries, and two bunches of green grapes. I realized as I started dropping stuff into the juicer that I was staring out the window in that blurred field of vision, thoughtless, I just woke up, sorta way. Then as I dropped the cucumber in, I woke to hear myself say, "Jehad That Bitches!"
camstory said:

I hope your cucumber isn't on any sanction lists :whistle:

Ever get mad at your diet and just start eating stuff with an 'I don't care in I get as big as a house' attitude?

Reactions: Rose and MrRodry
I hate the first day back after red week. It's always so damn dead in my room.

On a positive note, I'll be moving next week. No more through the roof heating bills! No more dealing with 1 ac window unit for a whole 2 bedroom apartment! No more lead paint in my food!

I don't know whether to feel honored or scared when people thank my posts. On the one hand, it's cool that people agree with me. On the other, people actu;ally think like this?

RogueWarrior said:
I don't know whether to feel honored or scared when people thank my posts. On the one hand, it's cool that people agree with me. On the other, people actu;ally think like this?

I do not always agree with the people I thank. Sometimes it is for other reasons.

schlmoe said:
You sent me the link to this 6-7 months ago, and you still seem to be inordinately preoccupied with it...not that there's anything wrong with that :whistle:

:mrgreen:

I know, I found it 2 years ago and every few months I go read it and giggle insanely :shifty:

Shaun__ said:
RogueWarrior said:

I do not always agree with the people I thank. Sometimes it is for other reasons.

Oh, Shaun. Sarcasm is lost on you.

Reactions: Shaun__
camstory said:
Ever get mad at your diet and just start eating stuff with an 'I don't care in I get as big as a house' attitude?
So feeling this way right now. Want a cheeseburger? Nope can't eat those anymore because the smell of meat makes me gag. Want some french fries? Nope can't have those because of all the oils, deep frying and because potato products upset the spawn. How about a salmon steak or some sushi then? Big fat no no, can't have fish more than once a week and you're already at your quota. What about some booze for your 21st birthday then? And risk fetal alcohol syndrome, I'll have to pass there too. :-x

blackxrose said:
camstory said:
So feeling this way right now. Want a cheeseburger? Nope can't eat those anymore because the smell of meat makes me gag. Want some french fries? Nope can't have those because of all the oils, deep frying and because potato products upset the spawn. How about a salmon steak or some sushi then? Big fat no no, can't have fish more than once a week and you're already at your quota. What about some booze for your 21st birthday then? And risk fetal alcohol syndrome, I'll have to pass there too. :-x
I thought you'd be eating pickles with chocolate ice cream and stuff - on tv the pregnant women always crave 'weird' things :p

Jupiter551 said:
I thought you'd be eating pickles with chocolate ice cream and stuff - on tv the pregnant women always crave 'weird' things :p
Nope, nothing fun or weird yet anyways. :/ The first month I couldn't get enough reeses, and I HATE reeses, and I found myself in the mood for pickles three times. That's about it though. I've been getting disgust cravings if that counts though, sudden, strong aversions to foods that I can't even think about without getting sick but not really any foods that sound good or appealing.

Muahahha I have officially WON the "Guess Who Game" since apparently my submission stumped everyone. :whistle:

Why is there a past tense of "try"? At that point is becomes either succeeded or failed.

(Unless your talking about exotic foods "I tried escargot and liked it (or blew chunks)" whichever.)