AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
:lol: :think: 'ok .stop. who here is old enough to have actually seen a real paper telegram? .stop. :-D

I'm free.

Reactions: SoTxBob
camstory said:
I'm free.

:evil: free ? Mmmm show tits BB.... :laughing-rolling:

R.I.P., Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson). :(

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/obi ... 56466676/1

george-jefferson-archie-bunker.jpg

I loved scenes of 'George' and 'Archie' together.

Reactions: camstory
SoTxBob said:
:lol: :think: 'ok .stop. who here is old enough to have actually seen a real paper telegram? .stop. :-D
I have! :D My grandpa used to have the machine thingy (I don't know the proper name for it) for them in his store.

Attachments

• funny hi.jpg
    funny hi.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 200
  • funny heaters.jpg
    funny heaters.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 200
George R. R. Martin said:
"I can describe an axe entering a human skull in great explicit detail and no one will blink twice at it. I provide a similar description, just as detailed, of a penis entering a vagina, and I get letters about it and people swearing off,” he said.

“To my mind this is kind of frustrating, it’s madness. Ultimately, in the history of [the] world, penises entering vaginas have given a lot of people a lot of pleasure; axes entering skulls, well, not so much."

Shaun__ said:
"I can describe an axe entering a human skull in great explicit detail and no one will blink twice at it. I provide a similar description, just as detailed, of a penis entering a vagina, and I get letters about it and people swearing off,” he said.

“To my mind this is kind of frustrating, it’s madness. Ultimately, in the history of [the] world, penises entering vaginas have given a lot of people a lot of pleasure; axes entering skulls, well, not so much."
This has been a wonderful daily thoughts page thus far, IMO. :-D

Shaun__ said:

I think the daily thoughts thread would be a heck of a lot more pleasurable to read if it involved penises entering vaginas, but I'm a ginormous pervert. :thumbleft:

Discussing axes in heads, not so much. That's just downright depressing.

Just been reading a book when I came across this (appropriate for the day)
You may believe the proposition " to-day is Tuesday " both when, in fact, to-day is Tuesday, and when to-day is not Tuesday. If to-day is not Tuesday, this fact is the objective of your belief that to-day is Tuesday. But obviously the relation of your belief to the fact is different in this case from what it is in the case when to-day is Tuesday. We may say, metaphorically, that when to-day is Tuesday, your belief that it is Tuesday points towards the fact, whereas when to-day is not Tuesday your belief points away from the fact. Thus the objective reference of a belief is not determined by the fact alone, but by the direction of the belief towards or away from the fact.1 If, on a Tuesday, one man believes that it is Tuesday while another believes that it is not Tuesday, their beliefs have the same objective, namely the fact that it is Tuesday, but the true belief points towards the fact while the false one points away from it. Thus, in order to define the reference of a proposition we have to take account not only of the objective, but also of the direction of pointing, towards the objective in the case of a true proposition and away from it in the case of a false one. This mode of stating the nature of the objective reference of a proposition is necessitated by the circumstance that there are true and false propositions, but not true and false facts. If to-day is Tuesday, there is not a false objective " to-day is not Tuesday," which could be the objective of the false belief " to-day is not Tuesday." This is the reason why two beliefs which are each other's contradictories have the same objective.

Sadly, the only thought going through my head now is that I wish it was Wednesday. :crybaby:

blackxrose said:
I think the daily thoughts thread would be a heck of a lot more pleasurable to read if it involved penises entering vaginas, but I'm a ginormous pervert. :thumbleft: .

Betty pulled over to the side of the road and rolled the passenger window halfway down.

The scruffy looking hitchhiker leaned on door and opened his mouth to speak, but she she held up a finger to silence him.

Betty sighed, "Grass, gas or ass. Nobody rides for free." in a breathy voice. She liked to think Todd would care when she told him about this, but she knew deep down he would not. Todd just wanted her for his stupid senate campaign. Divorced men look shifty he always said. At least hitchhiker was better looking than her lawyer husband, who seemed to live in the gym. The ruffian of the roads was pear shaped and made her think of teddy bears.

"What!?"

He also seems to be a little stupid, and not likely to look down on her for just having an MBA. She thought as she rolled the window back up. She opened the door to her SUV with a flourish and used her best butt wiggling walk to start to the other side of her ride in the new heels Todd had told her not to buy. She was feeling more empowered than she had in a long time, at least until the first of the six inch heels suck into the soft ground, quickly followed by the second. Deciding trying to recover them would make her look desperate she twirled out of them in a way only ten years of dance could allow and finished the walk to her prey.

She was happy to see he had dropped trou by the time she arrived was was ready for business, his tip already glistening with pre-cum. Todd took two pills and thirty minutes of sucking to get this far, well half that far, she thought with a giggle. Saying nothing to him she pulled up her skirt and turned to place her palms on the SUV, looking at her children's toys scattered in the back seat. No panties today, this was not about faces or romance.

As his tip pushed aside the clean shaven folds of her labia, already wet with anticipation, she smiled. He roughly thrust the rest of the way into her and started to going at a pace to fast to let her enjoy the feeling of being full. She took one hand and reached back between her legs to grab hold of his balls and using a slight twist, to get his attention, started guiding him to her designs. Her well manicured nails made resistance unwise and he sensed that he better follow her lead.

The thrill of fucking this faceless man on the side of the road helped her climax for the first since high school. He quickly exploded deep into her as well, as soon as her hand slid off of his two most prized possessions. She had a smile on her face as she smoothed her skirt back down and walked back to the driver's side of her SUV, not even stopping to pick up the thousand dollar shoes.

The drifter tapped on the side window and pointed to the lock as she cranked her engine. She blushed, and rolled his window down halfway. "Sorry. That was my pussy, not my ass.", she explained before driving off to get on with her life. Being in charge again felt nice, and after a trip to the store to pick up some peanuts that pesky prenuptial would not matter anymore either.

Shaun__ said:
She blushed, and rolled his window down halfway. "Sorry. That was my pussy, not my ass.", she explained before driving off to get on with her life. Being in charge again felt nice, and after a trip to the store to pick up some peanuts that pesky prenuptial would not matter anymore either.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now this is more like it... :mrgreen:

We could use a .. "creative writing thread" for "brief encounters ".

Reactions: Rose
SoTxBob said:
Shaun__ said:
She blushed, and rolled his window down halfway. "Sorry. That was my pussy, not my ass.", she explained before driving off to get on with her life. Being in charge again felt nice, and after a trip to the store to pick up some peanuts that pesky prenuptial would not matter anymore either.

Yes!!!! Romance thread for the horny please. :dance:

I need a cold shower now..... :shifty:

blackxrose said:
SoTxBob said:
Shaun__ said:

I wont say anything about fresh batteries in ur waterproof vibe... :shhh:

Reactions: Rose
SoTxBob said:
blackxrose said:
SoTxBob said:
Shaun__ said:

I wont say anything about fresh batteries in ur waterproof vibe... :shhh:
Who said I was going to use a vibrator?

5 setting showerhead with aromatherapy.... :whistle:

My doctor told me that I had to stop masturbating.....so I asked her 'Why'
She replied................
"Because I am trying to examine you! :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
.....the wife said to me last nite, "if you turn the bedside lamp off I'll take it up the arse." Maybe I should have waited for the bulb to cool down .. :lol: :woops:

The infinite possibility each day holds should stagger the mind. The sheer number of experiences I could have is uncountable, breathtaking, and I’m sitting here refreshing my inbox. We live trapped in loops, reliving a few days over and over, and we envision only a handful of paths laid out ahead of us. We see the same things each day, we respond the same way, we think the same thoughts, each day a slight variation on the last, every moment smoothly following the gentle curves of societal norms. We act like if we can just get through today, tomorrow our dreams will come back to us.

And I obviously don’t have all the answers. I don’t know how to jolt myself into seeing what each moment could become. But I know one thing: The solution doesn’t involve watering down my every little idea, creative impulse, and want of adventure, for the sake of someday easing my fit into a mold. It doesn’t involve tempering my life to better fit someone’s expectations. It doesn’t involve constantly holding back, sitting at my desk, my job, my house, for fear of shaking things up.

This is very important, so I want to say it as clearly as I can:

Fuck. That. Shit.

Love this :thumbleft: