AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Anyone got any true crime or court TV stuff to recommend?

I've been watching Annie Elise and Danielle Kirtsy, but a lot of the cases they are going over I already learned about, years ago.
I love watching that coffee house guy (Adrian), but he doesn't go into enough depth, on background.
So he skims the psychological angle, which is what I'm there for.
The series Suits is amazing. Totally Killer on prime is also like a feel good sci-fi horrorish film lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I don’t know how we do this…it’s 5pm and I’ve been online since 830am lol. I’m so tired. Debating getting back on at 8pm for a good evening rush😴💵
I've resigned myself to "because we have to if we want to be successful." Yesterday was total crap for me, hoping for a better day today and for you and everyone else who had shitty days! :h:

I've resigned myself to "because we have to if we want to be successful." Yesterday was total crap for me, hoping for a better day today and for you and everyone else who had shitty days! :h:
I had that same thought today…the mentality of just simply showing up without expectations and who cares, God has my back, doing a full day and being in a great mood is what counts.

Let’s get this money this weekend💸💰✨

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Anyone got any true crime or court TV stuff to recommend?

Not sure if this completely fits under the "true crime" genre, but I just watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix and it was really good. It's based on true events about a guy who was stalked, and the main character in the show is the actual guy who was stalked, telling his own story. Warning, there's some parts that can be very hard to watch.

• Helpful!
Thanks for all the suggestions, so far the reindeer one is probably the best match for me :) some stuff is a bit intense for me, so I have to be careful what I choose to follow and watch, in that kinda genre.

I’ll probably end up watching everyone’s suggestions in good time though 🥳 appreciated 💕

Watched the movie An American Crime the other day. Very confronting.

Based on true story and murder of Sylvia Likens. According to the link, it was also a documentary on Investigation Discovery Network as part of series Deadly Women.

Jack Ketchum’s The Girl Next Door was also inspired by what happened to Sylvia Likens and there was a movie of the same name made from that, which oddly was released the same year as An American Crime, I believe.

However, I’d be wary about ever recommending the movie or book (or anything that Jack Ketchum touches, even though he is a very talented writer and I personally enjoy some of his works), because they’re just… extremely disturbing. Like, ruin your entire day and make you want to sit underneath scalding water for hours while you stare blankly into space so you can feel clean again sort of disturbing. An American Crime I think is the more palatable one (for lack of a better word) of the two movies and the more faithful to what actually happened, but ugh, that whole case is just so incredibly disturbing and depressing.

Yep I look into stuff very carefully in that genre before I watch it, and I’m quick to stop watching anything that is too disturbing for me. I really find I have to be very aware and vigilant with that, because vicarious trauma is real.

I support anyone else interested in crime, to do the same. Some of these cases are heart breaking and can be awful. I worked in forensics, at one point in my life (on the mental health side) and it’s a lot… psychologically. People do terrible things, to each other, in this world. And to the defenseless, and vulnerable amongst us. And it’s a lot to process and deal with.

so far the reindeer one is probably the best match for me

The show just came out about two months ago and there’s been a ton of real life drama surrounding it ever since it came out with the woman who “Martha” was based off of.

She did an interview with Piers Morgan, of all people, and I’m about 15 minutes into it and it’s so wild. So far she has contradicted herself a ton of times. Claiming they barely knew each other, then saying they were “friends”. Saying she never contacted him then going on to say she did contact him, but only a couple of times through email and exactly 18 tweets sent to him. This interview lends a ton of credibility to everything he wrote for the show, despite the fact that’s she’s denying it all. Also, you can find her tweets and Facebook posts about him and they are unhinged.

Anyway, if you watch the show, there’s a ton of real life stuff going on currently surrounding it.

• Helpful!
The show just came out about two months ago and there’s been a ton of real life drama surrounding it ever since it came out with the woman who “Martha” was based off of.

She did an interview with Piers Morgan, of all people, and I’m about 15 minutes into it and it’s so wild. So far she has contradicted herself a ton of times. Claiming they barely knew each other, then saying they were “friends”. Saying she never contacted him then going on to say she did contact him, but only a couple of times through email and exactly 18 tweets sent to him. This interview lends a ton of credibility to everything he wrote for the show, despite the fact that’s she’s denying it all. Also, you can find her tweets and Facebook posts about him and they are unhinged.

Anyway, if you watch the show, there’s a ton of real life stuff going on currently surrounding it.
Oh cool, that sounds interesting. Thanks. Weird.

Fucking Piers Morgan … uuuuuuugh. Fire him English people! Replace him with Gordon Ramsay already! He’d do a way better interview !

Fucking Piers Morgan … uuuuuuugh. Fire him English people! Replace him with Gordon Ramsay already! He’d do a way better interview !

I knoooowww, Piers Morgan is so smarmy. I hate giving him the views, but my best friend was like “You need to watch the interview” and it’s so insane. Gordon Ramsey would be the perfect interviewer!

“How many emails did you send him?”

“None.”

Ten seconds later…

“I sent him a couple of emails and 18 tweets. But that was all”

“Well bloody hell which one is it, you fucking donkey?!”

• Funny!
I knoooowww, Piers Morgan is so smarmy. I hate giving him the views, but my best friend was like “You need to watch the interview” and it’s so insane. Gordon Ramsey would be the perfect interviewer!

“How many emails did you send him?”

“None.”

Ten seconds later…

“I sent him a couple of emails and 18 tweets. But that was all”

“Well bloody hell which one is it, you fucking donkey?!”
Yeah I can’t watch anything ran by Piers Morgan. Can’t stand the guy. No matter how interesting and easy the interview, he ruins it for me. I tried one time and I couldn’t get past 5 minutes in. Smarmy is a great word to describe it.

Reactions: SensualJade
Anyone else think it's hilarious when they listen to Boomers talk about sports, and how their team's really gonna "lick the other teams butts"?
I think it's US Boomer slang, for like wipe the floor with them, and win the game.

😆 😆 😆 😆

Anyone else think it's hilarious when they listen to Boomers talk about sports, and how their team's really gonna "lick the other teams butts"?
I think it's US Boomer slang, for like wipe the floor with them, and win the game.

😆 😆 😆 😆
kick is more common than lick... that's a new one if you're hearing that haha

"kick ass"

I just had a moment of “Please don’t let today be the day I and/or my son get killed by police, and become another hash tag,” and I’m very upset and shaken up about it. I’m glad that I was home, and was the one to answer the door to deal with this. It’s the second time since living here, that police have knocked on MY door looking for someone who doesn’t live here (The first time it happened a couple years ago, my neighbor told them “Nooo, you’ve got the wrong house! That’s just a girl who lives there with her son!”).

This morning there were 3-4 police officers at my door, and they asked me “WHERE’S DANA???” I told them there’s no one here by that name. You have the wrong house. One officer shook his head no as if he didn’t believe me. He asked “How long have you been living here?,” and I said since December of 2019. I said I’m here with my son, and I work ________. The other officer said “Okay. Thank you, ma’am,” and they all left.

I just had a moment of “Please don’t let today be the day I and/or my son get killed by police, and become another hash tag,” and I’m very upset and shaken up about it. I’m glad that I was home, and was the one to answer the door to deal with this. It’s the second time since living here, that police have knocked on MY door looking for someone who doesn’t live here (The first time it happened a couple years ago, my neighbor told them “Nooo, you’ve got the wrong house! That’s just a girl who lives there with her son!”).

This morning there were 3-4 police officers at my door, and they asked me “WHERE’S DANA???” I told them there’s no one here by that name. You have the wrong house. One officer shook his head no as if he didn’t believe me. He asked “How long have you been living here?,” and I said since December of 2019. I said I’m here with my son, and I work ________. The other officer said “Okay. Thank you, ma’am,” and they all left.
I cannot imagine how that must have felt for you and your son. Big hugs and take care ❤️

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I cannot imagine how that must have felt for you and your son. Big hugs and take care ❤️

Thank you. He was asleep upstairs when it happened.

Given all the stories you hear these days, that sounds very stressful and scary.

I’m sorry you had to go through that.

I would still call and talk to the watch commander in charge to let them know they had "the wrong house" Too much stupid shit happens when they get the wrong house. All it takes is for one gung ho cop to not believe you and stir it all up into something it is not.

I would still call and talk to the watch commander in charge to let them know they had "the wrong house" Too much stupid shit happens when they get the wrong house. All it takes is for one gung ho cop to not believe you and stir it all up into something it is not.
but if a "suspect" gives a false address when dealing with undercover police during encounters this is what happens to innocent people , updating information in their computers would help eliminate this type of incident
glad to see the YummyBrownFox is OK

Natural9, I took your advice (Thank you for that suggestion), and spoke to a watch commander over the phone. Today while on a break at work, I got a phone call from one of the deputies who’d been at my house, saying he’d like to apologize for what happened, and he understands why I was concerned. He said they’d been given the wrong address, and they DID end up locating this Dana chick…and she is now in custody. He said she lives in the same neighborhood as me, but on a different street with the same house number as mine. That was his personal cell phone number he’d called me from, and he said that if I have any more questions, feel free to call that number. I was VERY pleased that he’d reached out to tell me that and apologize.

Natural9, I took your advice (Thank you for that suggestion), and spoke to a watch commander over the phone. Today while on a break at work, I got a phone call from one of the deputies who’d been at my house, saying he’d like to apologize for what happened, and he understands why I was concerned. He said they’d been given the wrong address, and they DID end up locating this Dana chick…and she is now in custody. He said she lives in the same neighborhood as me, but on a different street with the same house number as mine. That was his personal cell phone number he’d called me from, and he said that if I have any more questions, feel free to call that number. I was VERY pleased that he’d reached out to tell me that and apologize.
Yummy, you are now my new #1 hero for standing your ground and protecting your son. And the cop who called back... he's up on the list too.

I'm clearly past annoyance at how many people come here to fight against PERMANENT actions.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 3.55.51 PM.png

Andre 3000 GIF