AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Curious how other people react to this.

I live in the middle of a big city and more often than not when I’m walking around there’s people out trying to sell you stuff or get donations for some cause or another. I almost always get stopped by them when I’m out walking by myself or with my best friend.

I find it uncomfortable and usually just buy or donate so I can hurry up and be on my way without feeling bad for blowing them off. Only if I’m in a really bad mood I’ll completely ignore them and just sharply decline any further talk. How do others react to this?
I refuse to make eye contact. Seems to work every time.

I live in the middle of a big city and more often than not when I’m walking around there’s people out trying to sell you stuff or get donations for some cause or another. I almost always get stopped by them when I’m out walking by myself or with my best friend.

I find it uncomfortable and usually just buy or donate so I can hurry up and be on my way without feeling bad for blowing them off. Only if I’m in a really bad mood I’ll completely ignore them and just sharply decline any further talk. How do others react to this?

I always worry about scams and such, so I never sign up for things when I don't have the time to research. That's also what I tell them when I say no: I don't feel comfortable doing this without taking my time to know what I'm getting myself into. I usually say (and often do) that I'll check out the cause online and decide when I'm comfy at home.

I kinda hate their sales psychology/manipulation tricks, so I don't feel overly rude just cutting them off (or saying no after hearing them out).

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise

I try to not make eye contact with them, or I’ll just say “No, thanks” or “No, sorry,” and keep it moving. NO ONE is going to guilt trip me, pressure me, or harass me into reaching into my purse to take out money. Period. And I dealt with that quite a few times yesterday when I was in New York.

Nobody

I was taking a walk at lunch from work and a guy approached me for money to make a phone call (before cells :) As it happened I had a pocket absolutely chuck full of small change, something I never do. So I grinned, said "It's your lucky day" and gave him the whole lot. The smile and surprise on his face were priceless. I have also ignored a guy wanting $1.45 he needed to "afford lunch".

My general advice is to locate a local charity that appeals to you. Send what you can when you can or volunteer to help. Feel good about yourself and don't let anyone bring you down.

Reactions: Lover31660
For anyone looking for good/decent quality leggings that aren’t expensive, the GlowMode brand on Shein has surprisingly good leggings.

I recently got a pair and I love them. I usually prefer leggings with the scrunch butt, because they make me look like I actually have a juicy booty hahaha. The leggings I got from them doesn’t have that feature, but they’re still great.

They also have the lower waisted, cross over design, which is a mega plus. I have a short torso so high waisted leggings (and shorts and jeans) make me look like DeeDee from Dexter’s laboratory, so I need my stuff to not be incredibly high waisted and these leggings fit the bill. They’re also super soft and comfy.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I had an amazing time yesterday in New York being in the live audience for The View, and attending the Justin Timberlake concert at Madison Square Garden. The man always puts on a fantastic show. I just arrived back home.

Congrats! 🥳 What an epic experience. And how was the JT show?

Thank you! He was phenomenal as always (This is my fourth time seeing him live), and the animation and visuals in this show are out of this world. There were moments during this show when I wished I'd had my fuck buddy there with me, so we could grind up against each other. 😂 Every concert of his I go to, he outdoes himself. He sings beautifully, is such a smooth dancer (His background singers even get in on the dancing too...nobody on stage is standing still, that's for sure), he plays guitar and piano, interacts with the audience and thanks them, AND I see he's out here doing stunts now too. Haha. He's way up high on a harness while singing on top of a giant floating object.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
That sounds really fun Yummy! I lol'd at the last part. Sounds like he was enjoying things to the max, and making it a super fun show.

My thought; I'm just going to start saying "Good - Morning-Afternoon-Evening People". That way, one way or another I'll be correct, and I can stop paying attention to such mundane things as time 😆

I've had the same gallon of milk in my amazon fresh cart for 2 years now. I keep deleting it, but it keeps coming back. Just me? Does everyone else have a reappearing gallon of whole milk, in theirs, also? It's starting to get on my nerves a little.

I've had the same gallon of milk in my amazon fresh cart for 2 years now. I keep deleting it, but it keeps coming back. Just me? Does everyone else have a reappearing gallon of whole milk, in theirs, also? It's starting to get on my nerves a little.
Amazon is just like "you dont understand, you really need to try this milk" 😂

Amazon is just like "you dont understand, you really need to try this milk" 😂
I'm not fucking buying it now! It's waaaay past it's date! 😂

I'm not fucking buying it now! It's waaaay past it's date! 😂
they are taking sales tactics from a 5year old... your gonna be trying the lumpy milk just to get them to shut up about it 😂

I knew this weekend would be slow. The presidential debate is stealing all of the attention. Anyone else having people bite? Thank God I made a shitload of money last week!

It’s crazy to me how people do not understand or completely deny that Airbnb has a negative effect on people who live in cities with a lot of tourism where Airbnbs are prevalent.

Just saw a post recommending historical hotels in my hometown and at the beginning of the video the person who made it was saying “please consider staying at a hotel instead of an Airbnb since Airbnbs hurt locals” and the majority of the comments where “the Airbnb I stay at is owned by locals, so how is that hurting locals?”.

/facepalm

It’s crazy to me how people do not understand or completely deny that Airbnb has a negative effect on people who live in cities with a lot of tourism where Airbnbs are prevalent.

Just saw a post recommending historical hotels in my hometown and at the beginning of the video the person who made it was saying “please consider staying at a hotel instead of an Airbnb since Airbnbs hurt locals” and the majority of the comments where “the Airbnb I stay at is owned by locals, so how is that hurting locals?”.

/facepalm

And where do they think the staff at a struggling hotel lives?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this Chevron thing? I’m a democrat and the few articles I’ve read about it, make it sound like kind of a positive thing to have overturned. However, I feel like I must be missing something, since conservatives are all about it being turned over. Does anyone have any deeper knowledge, or has anyone else dug into it a little deeper, that would be willing to explain it a little?

I’m fairly certain what I read so far is objective and unbiased. So it’s confusing me.

ETA; also I’m just going to go ahead and assume from responses, that no one else has a reappearing gallon of milk in their Amazon fresh cart. I truly wish I understood programming, development, and glitches better. I really do. It’s so relevant to everything I do on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: SensualJade
Does anyone have any thoughts on this Chevron thing? I’m a democrat and the few articles I’ve read about it, make it sound like kind of a positive thing to have overturned. However, I feel like I must be missing something, since conservatives are all about it being turned over. Does anyone have any deeper knowledge, or has anyone else dug into it a little deeper, that would be willing to explain it a little?

I’m fairly certain what I read so far is objective and unbiased. So it’s confusing me.

ETA; also I’m just going to go ahead and assume from responses, that no one else has a reappearing gallon of milk in their Amazon fresh cart. I truly wish I understood programming, development, and glitches better. I really do. It’s so relevant to everything I do on a daily basis.

This guy usually explains things pretty simply

Y’all. The Kind frozen peanut butter and chocolate bars taste almost like a frozen Snickers except a million times better. Bought them on a whim and now I have to stop myself from eating more than one a day.

If you like sweets, I absolutely recommend them. Plus, they’re dairy free!

And you can't use the word "Young" as in Neil Young in your CB bio. 🤷‍♂️
You used to be able to get around this by embedding the HTML unicode character codes rather than typing the letters. For example, entering the codes Young into your bio should be rendered by your browser as Young. You probably don't need to replace all the characters and replacing one (e.g. Young might be enough to evade their bad word scanner. I reported this to Chaturbate ages ago and it still seems to work. YMMV

Reactions: Lover31660
potentially best Game of the Euros begins right now, I hope my country wins. But Spain is super strong. The Madness on the streets in my city is unbelievable, no matter what team is playing, Its actually really dangerous to ride the bike through the streets after a game. When Turkey won I had to dodge countless fireworks. :)

Reactions: zippypinhead
Hmm ok now I am vaguely curious 🤔.. but also not that much ;)

ETA.. if it is Texas, surely it involves chilli, BBQ and/or guns
Lol Idk. My thoughts weren't quite in any of those directions when I envisioned Texas rn. But I know they're famous for a lot of different things. Never been. Not even on a layover.

ETA; I bet today somewhere in Texas or Florida a man/ men woke up with the American flag drawn, or wrapped around their dicks today. I just know it.