AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Had the most amazing dream that an unprofessional radiographer I met in dream land took an x-ray of my head in profile with a 9 inch rubber cock down my throat. It was the funniest thing ever! I now want to realise my dreams!

Reactions: Jupiter551
I was shooting the breeze with Jupiter earlier today:

After I called dibs on the bigger Brest, Jup claims it has been enhanced. I claim he has sour grapes... :lol:

Attachments

• brest.JPG
    brest.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 234
My life feels like a total win because I finally found NPR on my new radio... and now I feel boring.

Reactions: camstory
Trolling some girls into harassing another girl so I can have that girl go to the police and have the first girls arrested for stalking.
Is this win?

Keithy said:
Trolling some girls into harassing another girl so I can have that girl go to the police and have the first girls arrested for stalking.
Is this win?
Hmm, that kind of sounds like lose to me.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I would have to say that Ambers chances of survival are actually BETTER than mine.

1. Boobies are soft and cushiony. She can just hide her head in her boobies and they can absorb some of the impact so her brain doesn't get scrambled...(we are supposed to just drop down and cover ourselves and hide under something HEAVy right?) I have barely any boobs and so my brains will be smooshed unless I have somebody elses boobies to hide under...

2. Boobies FLOAT, well real ones at least. And we all know that those bb's of Ambers are as real as you can get...and once again, I have no boobie floating device...hell, I can't even tread water, I just SINK. Lack of boobies perhaps? hmmm. So when the big TSUNAMI hits after the DEVESTATING EARTHQUAKE, once again Amber will have better odds of survival than myself.

3. Boobies bring out the HEROES bb's...If there are ANY men ANYWHERE in the vicinity of Miss Amber and her GLORIOUS BOSOM...well, of course they are all gonna beat each other down to protect and rescue and somehow probably fondle the fortunate Miss AmberCutie. I might get ran over on the way to save her...what good will my boobies do if I end up being the last female in the world to replenish the human race?????

Yep. MissAmberCutie has nothing to worry about. Even IF she loses her balance from the shaking.
:twocents-02cents:

After reading this through a few times, here's what I got out of it:

LiLredhairedgrl's Official Natural Disaster Plan

Step1: Locate AmberCutie
Step2: Stick to her like glue until the disaster is over, or until Amber calls the cops to take you away (which ever comes first)

*Note: I may have to co-opt this plan for myself... ;)

schlmoe said:

Step2: Stick to her like glue until the disaster is over, or until Amber calls the cops to take you away (which ever comes first)

This sounds like a fantastic plan. Her boobies look big enough that we may all be able to hide under them safely. :think: I would feel quite safe hiding under a boobie shelter made of Amber's lovely pair.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
blackxrose said:
schlmoe said:

This sounds like a fantastic plan. Her boobies look big enough that we may all be able to hide under them safely. :think: I would feel quite safe hiding under a boobie shelter made of Amber's lovely pair.
they're natures shock-absorbers

blackxrose said:
schlmoe said:

:eek: We should all make that our disaster plan!!! I'm in! :D

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
schlmoe said:

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...
:shifty:

Schlmoe! Get the hell out of my way! (or is that YOU, Jupiter???)
media_httpiimgurcomss_tGrex.jpg.scaled500.jpg

:woops:

Reactions: camstory and Rose
I have always thought large boobs were WFM overrated. I am much more convinced in their goodness this morning.

Just found out last night that Frankie is pregnant. At her age, and with her carefree attitude, I was sure this would happen sooner or later. Oh BTW, not Frankie Chemical, Frankie Wanks our 10 month old dachshund, and hopefully not actually pregnant yet just ready to be. After dabbing up half a dozen blood spots, I discovered an old ankle sock can be fashioned into a very effected dogie diaper, by cutting two leg, and one tail hole in the right spot. It took a sock or two to get the right fit, but we have a huge basket of orphans just waiting for something to do.

BTW WFM=Well For ME, Whole Foods Market would make no sense.

Jupiter551 said:
A gaggle of geese, a murder of crows, a school of fish a....fist of bbs?
A plague of locusts, a bloat of hippoptami, a drove of asses... a room of douche bags?

Or, A slither of snakes, a boggle of weasels, a skulk of foxes... A chat of trolls.

Some others I found interesting. A prickle of porcupines, a shrewdness of apes, an unkindness of ravens.

This last one seemed so WOW I had to check to be cretin. It checked out and is also the title of a best selling novel by British crime-writer Ruth Rendell 1985. - later a movie.

A few more less dark ones. A loveliness of ladybirds/ladybugs, a charm of goldfinches, a kaleidoscope of giraffes, a chattering of choughs.

Found these at a few different sites. There is a link to one of them below. One of the sites listed, a fantasy of unicorns. This I am fairly sure is not right though, b/c except when breading unicorn never gather in groups. And even though the evidence of their large group breading sessions is overwhelming, no one has ever witnessed it. Therefor no need for a collective noun. :)

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/about/faqs/an ... .htm#birds

bud9752 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how breaded unicorn tastes.
Bahhhhhh LOL for real. Once in a reply to a complaining e-bay customer, I wrote that his, "actions had been incontinent." :lol: My spelling has always been poor - ultimately the reason I left wizard school.