AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Blueberries and cream hookah, soooo yummy! Tastes like muffins and pudding and goes down smooth. :) My house smells absolutely delightful right now.
8739o4

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
about damn time NBAshop.com started selling Metta World Peace #15 Lakers Jerseys ...

although I wanted a swingman jersey ..they only had the replica ..but :h: basketball jersey none the less...just ordered one :)

Guess who got an A on her stock photo assignment this week? :D This is the original, not the actual image that got me the A, but I still really like it.
408788_251680274900884_100001767407818_598454_857877701_n.jpg

OK so I've been in hospital for a few, and came here to change my avatar. It's not like me to be so adversarial, but I can't do it yet, this is just too good. Love you all, especially those thinking, "how childish".... Fuck you all - Vic didn't need to put up a wall of text to convey that shit, did he?

Think before you post, right... sometimes thinking don't help!

AedanRayne said:
I am flipping out from the excitement over my shaving cream show fight with GinnyPotter tonight!!! OMFGWTFBBQAWESOME! :dance: :dance: :dance: She's going down!

OMG ahhhhhhh! I can't believe I fucking missed this! Dammit dammit dammit!

Reactions: camstory
Have been forced to institute a "mouth-check" after giving my cat pills morning and night, after finding several pills on the floor from previous days :-x

Jupiter551 said:
Have been forced to institute a "mouth-check" after giving my cat pills morning and night, after finding several pills on the floor from previous days :-x
:lol: I know exactly what you mean.. cagey lil shits aren't they ? I found its easy to get some fav meat food from the can and after a pill, whatever they might be trying to hide is carried down with the foody bits BC its so yumm to them... For the big pups I just wrap the pill in cream cheese and its inhaled... :-D

Jupiter551 said:
Sadie does the same thing. I have to use my fingers to check inside her jowels. :? Have you tried feeding the pills with treats or some other positive reinforcement? Is there any way you could disolve them in milk or something and deliver them through that method?

Reactions: Jupiter551
AedanRayne said:
I am flipping out from the excitement over my shaving cream show fight with GinnyPotter tonight!!! OMFGWTFBBQAWESOME! :dance: :dance: :dance: She's going down!
Hey there's no contest luv. My :twocents-02cents:

I really do like you guys a bunch more than you like me.... But I'm OK with that :lol:

You can lead an idiot to water, but drowning him is another thing altogether. :whistle:

blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
Sadie does the same thing. I have to use my fingers to check inside her jowels. :? Have you tried feeding the pills with treats or some other positive reinforcement? Is there any way you could disolve them in milk or something and deliver them through that method?
nope I've tried hiding them in his food (he eats around it leaving a tablet on a little pillar of meat), crushing them into a fine powder and mixing it through his food (when he takes a bite he doesn't like he runs away from his bowl and won't eat it at all), same with paste he can smell it in milk I guess.

I took a more no-nonsense approach.

Only thing that works is to take him by surprise, wrap his arms and legs in a teatowel like a straight-jacket, open his mouth, chuck 'em down the back so he hopefully gags, and then check to see if he swallowed them. He doesn't particularly like it, but I'm getting so I can go from grabbing him to finished in under a minute, and once I let him go he just calmly climbs off my lap and sits down next to me so I think he just dislikes the swallowing part.

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
nope I've tried hiding them in his food (he eats around it leaving a tablet on a little pillar of meat), crushing them into a fine powder and mixing it through his food (when he takes a bite he doesn't like he runs away from his bowl and won't eat it at all), same with paste he can smell it in milk I guess.

Only thing that works is to take him by surprise, wrap his arms and legs in a teatowel like a straight-jacket, open his mouth, chuck 'em down the back so he hopefully gags, and then check to see if he swallowed them. He doesn't particularly like it, but I'm getting so I can go from grabbing him to finished in under a minute, and once I let him go he just calmly climbs off my lap and sits down next to me so I think he just dislikes the swallowing part.
Had to log back on when I saw this. You have found the correct approach. When trickery fails, the reach around, down the pipe poke, is the trick. Nasty bit of work at first, but once practiced, becomes comfortable for man and pup. We can't always out think em, but nature willing, we can over power em.

Reactions: Jupiter551
I don't know where else I could post this where randomness would be allowed but...
:banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :dance: :dance: YAY MY 777TH POST, WOOO YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAY! :dance: :dance: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow:
(I like the number 7, so much I got married on 7th July 2007 haha)
I might never post again now and just lurk so my post count can stay on 777. :-D :-D :-D :dance:

AllThis

Debating on whether this site would be useful to a cam model. You don't make money off of it, but it does give money to charity AND it's only 10 minutes of your time (at the most once a day, likely less). Not sure what the payout rate to a charity would be though.

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:

Just like a baby, the more you practice it the faster you'll get and the easier it will become. Of course your kitty won't like it but if it was you, you probably wouldn't like it either. Just don't feel guilty for doing it and be sure to give lovin afterwards. :)

Benny has to take antibiotics now for skin allergy flare-up...and he doesn't like it. I just shove the pill in his mouth and grab him by his huge snout and hold it up until he starts licking his nose. SUPPOSEDLY that means he has swallowed it. He almost tricked us once, but I caught him in the act and had a DO-0VER...but since then, its worked pretty well!

Big nose Benny. He can fit 2 tennis balls and a pretty good sized stuffed animal in his mouth and STILL make a "woof" sound if he wants to... :-D

*I apologize for cam-quality... :)

Attachments

• 295963_248460078531633_100001029274697_740585_1150377051_n.jpg
    295963_248460078531633_100001029274697_740585_1150377051_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: camstory and Rose
Jupiter551 said:
Its a cat you idiot!!! :woops: He says to himself... Sorry Jup don't know shite about cats, - except they are just small versions of beast that can easily kill and eat you. I now understand why the need to towel wrap before force feeding. You say, 'he just calmly climbs off my lap and sits down next to me.' Neighbors asked, said the suspect, 'always seemed like such a nice fella', too. If it were I, I think I might sleep with one eye open for the duration. :-D

Also this, if you have the time, - worth a look
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/7 ... Roy-539336

@Jupiter I just shove my dog's monthly pill to the back of his mouth like you said, then hold is mouth shut until I'm sure he has swallowed. It only sucks because his pill is so big that I have to break it into 4ths and do it FOUR times to get it down. His sister eats the damn pill just fine and he used to like it....don't know what happened. Very annoying.

camstory said:
Jupiter551 said:
Its a cat you idiot!!! :woops: He says to himself... Sorry Jup don't know shite about cats, - except they are just small versions of beast that can easily kill and eat you. I now understand why the need to towel wrap before force feeding. You say, 'he just calmly climbs off my lap and sits down next to me.' Neighbors asked, said the suspect, 'always seemed like such a nice fella', too. If it were I, I think I might sleep with one eye open for the duration. :-D

Also this, if you have the time, - worth a look
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/7 ... Roy-539336

Was name calling really necessary? Calling Jup an idiot seems a little far. Sure it may seem 'obvious' to you, but name calling just seems a little much. :naughty:

Jupiter551 said:
blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:

A method my vet showed me some years ago, takes a little practice but when mastered is totally non-traumatic to both cat and owner. Have someone stand in front of a cat sitting on a table or footstool or whatever...even the floor. While your friend is keeping the cat's attention, you stand behind the cat and give him/her as much affection as they can stand. When you have them in a trusting frame of mind, you plop the pill inside the cat's mouth and with your other hand you deftly (this is the part that requires practice) plop a drop of water on the cat's nose. The cat reflexively licks it's nose when it feels the water on it and that's the secret, a cat cannot lick it's own nose without swallowing at the same time.

Keithy said:
AllThis

Debating on whether this site would be useful to a cam model. You don't make money off of it, but it does give money to charity AND it's only 10 minutes of your time (at the most once a day, likely less). Not sure what the payout rate to a charity would be though.

Payout rate to charity: roughly 135000 fake money for $100 real dollars. You get 10,000 fake money for signing up. After being on for less than a day, one model is worth 6,200 fake money to talk to for 10 minutes. That's without a profile filled out. If she goes for $500 for her charity (630,000) it would take a little over an hour and a half of her time to complete it. The highest traded person is worth about 76,000 for 10 minutes. The founder of Second Life is on the site and not far behind that.
I think if you spun this as a chance for some PR and to support a charity with little effort, this could be a valuable resource for a cam model. For fans of a model, it would also be an easy free 10 minutes with the model.
I'm not sure the crowd is there quite yet though. Something to maybe look into or ear mark. If more celebrities join up, it will see more use.

I finally got all the components to build my new computer, and I think the motherboard's DOA. It won't load past the starting Windows page.

It's so frustrating because I've been looking forward to the upgrade for a while now and I'm stuck just looking at the new case...