AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Close call on some stuff today... glad it worked out though.

LilyPink said:
Thank fuck that's over. I'm putting the christmas tree away tomorrow and forgetting that this whole thing ever happened. Now fuck off snow and let me pretend it's spring time.

I've put my trees away too, but only coz one kept falling over and making my cam fall over, and the other one took up too much room!

lol I haven't done mine yet, I can't be bothered to get the box out from under the bed.

Daily thought.. My fucking Twitter got suspended and I can't figure out why. Hmph.

LilyPink said:
lol I haven't done mine yet, I can't be bothered to get the box out from under the bed.

Daily thought.. My fucking Twitter got suspended and I can't figure out why. Hmph.

Any naughty pics put up recently?

QueenMeadow said:
Last night I dreamt of zombies again. This time while I tried to run away into a crawl space, my ferret Cynthia tried to smell the zombie girl who was trying to grab her from under the door.
I'm sick of zombies plaguing my dreams!
get yourself a stuffed chainsaw pillow and start sleeping with that. You Zombie dreams will suddenly become your favorite dreams in the world.

I'm shocked that after dying my hair with 3 blonde dyes, and 3 lots of bleach, I still have hair on my head haha. It was worth it though for blue and purple hair. :D

Bocefish said:
AngelicTease said:
I'm shocked that after dying my hair with 3 blonde dyes, and 3 lots of bleach, I still have hair on my head haha. It was worth it though for blue and purple hair. :D
:text-worthless:

Didn't think anyone would care let alone want pics, haha, anyway some I just took...

Ta Da! :p

Attachments

• Picture 228.jpg
    Picture 228.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 229.jpg
    Picture 229.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 230.jpg
    Picture 230.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 130
jebbaz said:
Jason314 said:
Why is this guy/gal happy? --> :error:
Didn't realize you were transgender Jason.

Ah, um... hmm.

When I said "this guy/gal" I was referring to the smiley, not me, as being either male or female, as it's difficult to tell.

Yeah, that's it.

Jason314 said:
jebbaz said:
Jason314 said:
Why is this guy/gal happy? --> :error:
Didn't realize you were transgender Jason.

Ah, um... hmm.

When I said "this guy/gal" I was referring to the smiley, not me, as being either male or female, as it's difficult to tell.

Yeah, that's it.
A LIKELY STORY! I suppose NEXT you're going to try and tell us that you've always been completely sure of your gender.

In other news, I have crap stacked on my bed that I had to unload from my car and will need to eventually find a place for... but right now it is causing me to feel too lazy to go to bed knowing I have to clear it all off first. So tired. ><

JennieBunnyUK said:
jebbaz said:
JennieBunnyUK said:
Went to bed with nice clean sheets. Woke up to them looking like the Japanese flag. Curse you TOM!

T.O.M... Time of month...

Bah, forget it *headdesk*

XD
I knew exactly what you meant. But then again, I'm a girl, and the 2 confuzzled folks above are not.