AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
you i was so very excited because i was feeling all gross and shit with plain hair so i got it cut and colored today and i abosolutley love it... fucking awesome and makes me feel sexy again... people deal with it.. i dont want to look like that barbie girl next door... they are beautiful but not what makes me feel good... lol and now my husband is upset with me buzz kill

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Anxiety about waiting for a phonecall that may or may not even have answers is making me feel like throwing up.

I wish I could magically say "I prescribe swallowing more of Jawbs cum." and that Amber would take my advice, try it and it would fix all her tummy issues.

I wish camsites would hire geeks like me to install cam setups at models' houses so we can make sure their bandwidth, lighting and everything would be up to par.

I wish more MFC customers enjoyed having witty banter with the models and treated them like friends instead of "tits bb".

I wish all the models on this forum could be Miss MFC all at the same time, cuz they are teh awesome.

makeumoist said:
Someone said to me today "you can't have your cake and eat it too"

So what's the point of having the cake?

Yeah, but most people that say that don't even KNOW how to bake a cake, let alone know the ingredients involved.

Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake" and they chopped her head off for it. lol.

CamGirlsUnlimited said:
Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake" and they chopped her head off for it. lol.
Except that she likely didn't say it at all, as the first reference to this remark occurs when she was 13 years old. lol.

Except that she likely didn't say it at all, as the first reference to this remark occurs when she was 13 years old. lol.
I think she was 13 when she said that. lol. At that age, she had her cake and ate it too.
The French people justed hated cake maybe. :-D

Mikeythegeek said:
Best thing I've seen today- walking into an f.y.e. store at a mall while waiting for my lunch to be made at the food court, I see an adult DVD section... right next to the gospel music section. :lol:

Usually that type of stuff is next to either the anime or star trek stuff...

Decisions decisions decisions...
Okay, I will get the Church Choir Hymns DVD and "Call Me Mistress 13".

Good thing my TV has Picture-in-Picture. lol

Keithy said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Best thing I've seen today- walking into an f.y.e. store at a mall while waiting for my lunch to be made at the food court, I see an adult DVD section... right next to the gospel music section. :lol:

Usually that type of stuff is next to either the anime or star trek stuff...

That was on the other side of the adult stuff.

Finally bought a new phone after complaining daily about the piece of shit I used before.
:)

& after offering my mom my old phone, she was just like "that piece of shit you're always bitching about!?..okay as long as I can text"

haha.

I thought to myself, I want a game where I can make a man dress up in womens clothing AND a game where I can kill zombies with insane weapon combos.
Then I put in Dead Rising 2. All was well.

Keep the min wage job, or back to camming full time?

Decisions, decisions...

Mikeythegeek said:
After Amber's most recent tweet, I've gone back to pacing nervously.

What? Someone has to do it.
Yeah... I have no more nails left after biting them all off!

AlexLady said:
Because one, dildos need handles, and two, dildos have to make up for being fake penises.

Also I have a two inch dildo.
Lol this is funny

I actually need smaller toys..got a thinner purple one and some ppl in my room were like that looks too thin for u..lmao