AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My allergies are kicking my butt today. The fact that the weather's been yo-yoing between the mid-70s and low 30s for the last few days has been exacerbating the situation.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Just so y'all know..I became the answer to life the universe and everything on Douglas Adams birthday! If anyone thanks me to get me a number higher, I may very well go on a thanking spree to make my number go back to 42. :-D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 277
MrRodry said:
"Where There's a Need, There's a Way."

tumblr_mj6npfA0Jn1r7cigko1_500.jpg
Where can I get one? I have perfected the freestyle head roll, but this would be so much better.

One of the best shows I've seen on now the GlamGirls dance contest. a must see if you are on right now

EDIT Glam Dolls

Random lyric:

Sarah Jane, she can' t be found
Guess she got tired of bein' passed around
And planned a Waffle House wedding on the mornin' of a one night stand

I guess dynamite fishin' was a big mistake
Now my john boat's docked at the bottom of the lake
I got weekend stays and six months community service

My little sister's gettin' married today
Dad's still in jail so I'll give her away
I'm gonna get hammered drunk and light some shit on fire

Reactions: camstory
RogueWarrior said:
Random lyric:

My little sister's gettin' married today
Dad's still in jail so I'll give her away
I'm gonna get hammered drunk and light some shit on fire
I hope your sister's wedding goes off well
A great reception, getting all her registered gifts to be her tell
remembering a single address for dad and brother will be easy, both in jail.

That terrible moment when you have to pee in the middle of the night in darkness and you can't hear the water splashing and the thought crosses your mind that porcelain and tiles kinda sound the same :?

Reactions: LadyLuna
New forms are beginning to take shape
Once-occupied minds are activating
People are waking up
The insurgency is alive and well

The elderly woman Flobots got to do some of their songs is amazing.

PunkInDrublic said:
New forms are beginning to take shape
Once-occupied minds are activating
People are waking up
The insurgency is alive and well

The elderly woman Flobots got to do some of their songs is amazing.

I just looked up the song! One word "BRILLIANT"

edit to add the song, if anyone wants to check it out. it's worth it

Either MFC has a glitch
or some top models are just a bitch.

Yesterday I was perving on my premi account and was immediately banned from a room without even saying/doing anything. :think:

On another note, Anklebiter is curled up around my foot. :lol: No one who's called can identify her, a lot of them seem like they're just trying to steal a free puppy. The phone calls have all ended up in me going on a rant: "You ass! Don't you dare try to steal someone else's puppy! She could be part of a family. But you obviously don't know what that is. Go to a rescue and adopt a fully vetted puppy for $200. If you can't afford that one time fee, you shouldn't be getting a lifetime commitment." Then they all hang up.

One caller even tried to say that she was black (really LOLsome because I put yellow right on the flier) and that I was stealing his sick child's puppy and he was gonna call the cops and "shank my white ass" if I didn't give him my address to come and get his "bitch". I think that means rape but really? Who uses that word nowadays? This particular guy sounded black. I wanted so badly to tell him that my father was black and my mother Spanish. But he hung up:

MyDesertRose said:
Either MFC has a glitch
or some top models are just a bitch.

Yesterday I was perving on my premi account and was immediately banned from a room without even saying/doing anything. :think:

I'm betting it was just a glitch, this happens to me too from time to time and has happened randomly to some regulars trying to get into my room as well. If you close the room and then open it again you should be good. :thumbleft:

southsamurai said:
shanking someone still means what it used to... to stab, usually repeatedly, with a sharp pointed object, which may or may not be an improvised weapon.
Okay, so he meant it like "I'm going to beat your ass"... Thank you, I was rather confused.

Edit: @noelle: I did that and it didn't work. I was offended just like, WTF MFC? But if I were a full time member I would have been more peeved.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how turned off I get by ludicrously long and gaudy fingernails. They sorta make me go "heebyjeeby".