AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Shaun__ said:
Scientists already got you covered, and people always joke that stoners have no motivation for some reason.
no shit, if stoners are motivated by nothing else, they're still plenty motivated to get stoned.

Reactions: EmmaSummers
dude, i once went to the beach for a week on vacation during my stoner days. i actually sat there in a chair on the beach doing nothing but smoking herb and moving the chair back and forth with the tide for two days. had a cooler with sammidges and cold water, slept right there with a towel over me waking up here and there when the tide rolled in long enough to move again. went down there with 3 ounces came back home 5 days later with none. THAT is serious motivation to stay in a state of artificial zen

Yup. That was a lot of booze :lol:

My cat somehow broke my mic >.<

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
It seems like my cat needs his claws trimmed again...on another note I may need to actually wear makeup on cam for once.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 204
mynameisbob84 said:
Keep on adding random shit to my MFC profile for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me :?

I can't post on your wall, but I was gonna post this:

Rated 5 stars and admired, bb! LOL. :p

You made eye contact with Prince? NICE! Did he sing "You sexy mothafucka....."

The_Brown_Fox said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Keep on adding random shit to my MFC profile for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me :?

I can't post on your wall, but I was gonna post this:

Rated 5 stars and admired, bb! LOL. :p

You made eye contact with Prince? NICE! Did he sing "You sexy mothafucka....."

Thank ya, bb :) (I think it was set to not allow people to post on it for some reason :?) And I totally did! He didn't sing "Sexy Motherfucker" but I'm quietly confident he was thinking it during our shared moment :-D

fHyjqGv.jpg

In my son's Music class they were talking about the history of Hip-Hop and Rap. :) I think that's pretty cool. The dude on the far right (next to L.L. Cool J) is Big Pun. I accidentally cut off his head when I scanned this picture to my computer.

See how many Rap artists you recognize in this picture.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Random lyric:

I'm in love with somebody
Found someone who completes me
I'm in love with somebody
Oh yeah
And it's not you

Reactions: LadyLuna
Reactions: Nordling
rap! omfg!
I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all still chase em, I'll replace em... my favorite BIG line ever

even with my crappy old eyes and glasses that pic made me want to jump up and beat box again lol. you young whipper snappers can't imagine what it was like for a southern boy like me, raised on equal parts of motown, hippie music, and old school country to hear run-dmc for the first time. blew my poor little head wide open. then in the gaping smoking crater public enemy, L.L., UTFO and NWA stepped in, looked around and took over the turf for about 5 years, kicking the crap out of anything else that dared sport different colors in my brain.

Liliana_XO said:
I just ate a sammich that was so epic, I had to wash my face afterwards. YOLO :lol:

I miss the Philly cheesesteaks that Dad used to bring home. It's not just a sandwich...it's a lifestyle. :lol: Sike, I'm playing..haha.

Wawa has some good sandwiches too. *Ignore the dirty bedsheet, please.*
ohzlioZ.jpg

Want to know what I have been singing in my head, over and over from the moment I woke up... yesterday?

In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Looking to get fucked hard
La la la la
Repeat

Halp.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Liliana_XO said:
I just ate a sammich that was so epic, I had to wash my face afterwards. YOLO :lol:

I miss the Philly cheesesteaks that Dad used to bring home. It's not just a sandwich...it's a lifestyle. :lol: Sike, I'm playing..haha.

Wawa has some good sandwiches too. *Ignore the dirty bedsheet, please.*
ohzlioZ.jpg

Oh. My. God. Sharing is caring! :-D

So, after a week of bulldoging my boyfriend to go to school (I swear I've felt like a mom all week) he finally tells me that the reason why he didn't want to go is because he already took the class. Why couldn't he have told me this ages ago, so I would'nt have been wasting my time. :woops: Oh, well I have him cleaning the the house at the moment. :p

Random lyric, courtesy of the department of redundancy department:

Only time will tell
If we stand the test of time

Reactions: LadyLuna
for now, I'm starting to bookmark them.