AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nadeja said:
Congratulations, The_Brown_Fox! :clap:

Thanks! :)

Happy Birthday to the handsome Maurice Benard (who plays mobster 'Sonny Corinthos' on General Hospital)! He is such a good actor, and I love him in this ANGRY scene right here:

Jupiter551 said:
Wondering if I could coat my dick in good chocolate like a mars bar, and let it dry, before expecting some action lol.

I think I'm going to try this, I think chicks would dig the surprise :D

What she won't dig is the surprise that's gonna happen in her vagina the day after you fuck her with your chocolate coated cock. :lol:
Vaginas+sugar=just say no.

I'm going home!!!!! :dance: Within an hour I'll be home. Heaven forbid we have any more complications because my doctors said if we do they won't consider sending me home next time, but at least I'm going home for now. :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so excited!

I am going to film ALL the clips tonight just in case though. :lol:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I'm going home!!!!! :dance: Within an hour I'll be home. Heaven forbid we have any more complications because my doctors said if we do they won't consider sending me home next time, but at least I'm going home for now. :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so excited!

You're amazing.

A mommy-to-be (dealing with complications) working on her Clips4Sale stuff...you should be an inspiration to the rest of us C4S ladies who've been slacking off. :thumbleft:

Welcome home, and Happy Friday/March 1st! Lots of good things to look forward to this spring. :)

Jupiter551 said:
Wondering if I could coat my dick in good chocolate like a mars bar, and let it dry, before expecting some action lol.

I think I'm going to try this, I think chicks would dig the surprise :D

Stay cool. Don't sweat. Otherwise you'll have a disgusting mess in your drawers. :lol:
(at least make sure they're not light-coloured!)

Reactions: Rose and Ann_Sulu
NoelleBright said:
What she won't dig is the surprise that's gonna happen in her vagina the day after you fuck her with your chocolate coated cock. :lol:

I think he was expecting some oral action. Unless he knows ladies with taste buds in uncommon locations. ;)

February was Februtastic! Hoping March will Marchvelous? :lol:

Uh...these Hanes briefs are too big. Who in the world was I shopping for...Shaquille O'Neal? Sheesh.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Uh...these Hanes briefs are too big. Who in the world was I shopping for...Shaquille O'Neal? Sheesh.
Ha! Reminds me of my mom when I was a little kid. If the item was too small, she'd say, "they'll stretch out and fit in a few weeks," and if they were too big, she'd say, "you'll grow into them." PMS--post mom stress. lol

Reactions: Rose
emptiedglass said:
NoelleBright said:

I think he was expecting some oral action. Unless he knows ladies with taste buds in uncommon locations. ;)

Ahaha, you're right! :thumbleft:
Blowjobs always lead to sex for me so my knee-jerk reaction was NOOOOO.

Reactions: LadyLuna
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

I agree with fox btw, as much as I tease you I think it's cool as fuck that you can pull off pre-parenting and be such a prolific talent in the world of... uhh odd non-sexual sexual fetishism or something. :mrgreen:
Any ideas for tonight's videos yet? May I suggest 'dr is sending me home!' fetish stuff? lol

NoelleBright said:
Blowjobs always lead to sex for me so my knee-jerk reaction was NOOOOO.
Indeed, blowjobs are a 'gateway' recreation :lol:

yeah no I was, as emptied pointed out anticipating that she would at least enjoy the chocolate enough to uhh, clean me thorouhgly lol.

Ok how about if the chocolate is lindt or something? :p

Metallica live show circa 2010 in Germany on VH1Classic right now.

Saw them 4 tmes late 80s/early 90s.

Need to catch them again. So good live.

RogueWarrior said:
Metallica live show circa 2010 in Germany on VH1Classic right now.

Saw them 4 tmes late 80s/early 90s.

Need to catch them again. So good live.
I saw them in 2000, definitely put on a good show.
Hetfield had injured himself before the tour got to us so they did a makeup date a couple months later and while it was pretty neat seeing people from the other groups filling in it was orders of magnitude better with him.

Y'all are making me miss my garage band days. :crybaby: That shit was fun. Nothing like a good mosh in someone's concrete basement with 200 people packed in like sardines.

southsamurai said:
seriously, back in the day i saw everyone from elton john to iron maiden live, and metallica was probably the best live show of all of em. elton was a close second followed by maiden

Saw Maiden on the Powerslave tour.

Would put them right near the top.

One of the best concerts I ever saw, was BOC opening for Sabbath.

But I came here to tell why I think I really need some sleep right now. writing on the dry erase board in my lap, I came to a word and not sure of the spelling continued to write it out, thinking, the spell check will catch it if it's wrong. :shock: Night Night.

Reactions: LadyLuna
DoctorVen said:
Thinking of packing up and moving ...

I think everyone has had that urge at one point or another, I know I have. I just can't afford it and have no idea where I'd want to move to if I could.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
After reading some of the bitching and moaning that goes on in public threads, I am so glad I do not have access to the models-only forum.

Just watched "Detached" which is fooking awesome film, engaging and very well directed, this quote struck me and has stayed with me all day

Henry Barthes: Assimilate ubiquitously. Doublethink.
Henry Barthes: To deliberately believe in lies, while knowing they're false.
Henry Barthes: Examples of this in everyday life: "oh, I need to be pretty to be happy. I need surgery to be pretty. I need to be thin, famous, fashionable.". Our young men today are being told that women are whores, bitches, things to be screwed, beaten, shit on, and shamed. This is a marketing holocaust. Twenty-fours hours a day for the rest of our lives, the powers that be are hard at work dumbing us to death.
Henry Barthes: So to defend ourselves, and fight against assimilating this dullness into our thought processes, we must learn to read. To stimulate our own imagination, to cultivate our own consciousness, our own belief systems. We all need skills to defend, to preserve, our own minds.

"Henry Barthes" is played by the brilliant Adrien Brody