AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Camstory, closest we have to a random questions thread is that "I wonder..." thread. When people are looking to ask questions they want answered, they tend to post a new thread about that question. (even if there was already a thread which answered it.)

As to a place to put things you want to give the models as a whole, nope. Don't think anyone ever thought of that before.

Reactions: camstory
TheFluffsta said:
DoctorVen said:
TheFluffsta said:
:oops:
My daily thought is errr my tits feel pretty nice and squishy today.
That's my thought every day!
Tits are awesome.

Truer words have never been spoken :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
Just got a pop-up asking me if I'd "mind fucking a slag from Lincoln" :?
Gotta do your part Bob. Horny milfs need sex too, my popup tells me.

And models wonder why they get 21 year old guys coming in thinking they can just bag a 'milf' by saying 'I'm hot bb 21 yr old dick 4 u not like these other losers!' lol

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:

And models wonder why they get 21 year old guys coming in thinking they can just bag a 'milf' by saying 'I'm hot bb 21 yr old dick 4 u not like these other losers!' lol

Funny, I thought it was largely sugar daddies hitting on girl in their twenties. :lol:
('sugar daddy' being the closest thing to a male milf I could think of lol)

Possible Model name, profile all about parrots or piratey sorta theme. CollyWantaPecker.

Reactions: LadyLuna
TheFluffsta said:
CarinaChateau said:
emptiedglass said:
jodeum said:
OMG I made it into the top 100! :dance: Wait, the payouts here are the same as on mfc for the top 100 right? :-D :banana-dance: :toothy7:

:text-yeahthat:

Yeah but the tax rate is 100%. :lol:

Surprised that I'm sitting at #30 and haven't even been a member for a month yet (though I've been lurking off & on for maybe about a year).

My dirty mind is also quite amused about being on top of CarinaChateau. :-D

Make that a sandwich with TheFluffsta and I'm all in! :thumbleft:
:oops:
My daily thought is errr my tits feel pretty nice and squishy today.
I have forgotten why i came here, but thinking about this ^^^^^^ new daily thought, umm, i think my cock may be hard enough that, if i didn't need it to type, i just might be able to grab a bit of it with the other hand.Come back in a day to compare thanks, then talk to me about double standards :)

LadyLuna said:
Camstory, closest we have to a random questions thread is that "I wonder..." thread. When people are looking to ask questions they want answered, they tend to post a new thread about that question. (even if there was already a thread which answered it.)

As to a place to put things you want to give the models as a whole, nope. Don't think anyone ever thought of that before.
Thank you Miss Luna. I was not aware of the "I Wonder" thread. And I got the other one figured out @
I Have Brought The Tokens, for each&every ACF Model! :whistle:

emptiedglass said:
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Funny, I thought it was largely sugar daddies hitting on girl in their twenties. :lol:
('sugar daddy' being the closest thing to a male milf I could think of lol)

From my own observation, which is worth about zero, older guys are more likely to enter the room with the mindset that you tip if you want to see something. There's a subset of younger guys who are cocky enough/clueless enough to think they can get nudity, or potentially sex, free because they consider themselves more attractive than the average member, ie they think the girl's going to forget she's working and just run off to skype with some guest for free.

I've been craving a doner kebab I had at a take away place when I visited London a while back.
Too bad my teleporter is on the fritz. :crybaby:

Attachments

• kebab.jpg
    kebab.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 105
As I came down the hall with some breakfast grub for my roommate, I told her, in a 'this is important shit' voice, to pause the tube for a min cuz I had something to tell her and she needed to pay close attention! Standing next to her bed, holding her plate of food up in front of me, I said, "I made you waffles and sausage, And I cut a wedge out of the waffles to check sog factor, (she hates anything soggy), and they checked out fine, but" I then started to lower her plate to hand to her, and, "somehow it turned into, PacMan smoking a cigar, with a Mohalk,"

I'm always finding humor in the strangest places. I think her version of that might be, I am always trying to draw humor from the dumbest places, most often, an apparently dry well. This one got a couple good ha ha's though, followed by a pat, You're so stupid, or You're such an idiot. I know when I have served straight absurdity, Cuz she just smiles a little and says, shaking her head, "Oh poor you." :lol:

Attachments

• propertyOdrunkenuncle.jpg
    propertyOdrunkenuncle.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 97
Liliana_XO said:
I've been craving a doner kebab I had at a take away place when I visited London a while back.
Too bad my teleporter is on the fritz. :crybaby:
looove kebabs. They're very common in Aust too

Reactions: LilianaXO
Those waffles and sausage remind me more of those handprint chicken-heads they have you do in kindergarten around thanksgiving...

I have new glasses. I hate finding frames. A couple years ago, there was a new phenomenon. Every frame I try on, I'm not looking through the lense of the frame. The frame is across the pupil of my eye. It's already hard enough to find frames that are plastic and small enough to not make me wear lenses that could be weighed on a kitchen scale and measured by a ruler. Well, guess what. My lenses are currently spending the whole time slipping down my nose. x.x I had to go with something big and round. Sure, they're not all that thick, but with how much is there, I think they're too heavy. I also think they look horrible. But that's not the point of my post. My point is...

-every frame that's small enough to not make my glasses too heavy, my pupils will be looking through the plastic of the frame, not the lense
-the past couple times, they didn't dot the lense before sending the frames in, and I had to send them back because the focusing point was BELOW where I was looking through

It makes me feel like maybe my eyes are too high. Or my ears are too low. Like I'm a freak, because I can't wear the glasses that other people can.

I took a screen shot for you guys.

Attachments

• newglasses.png
    newglasses.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 57
Luna, that's how I wear my glasses. :? Round and high on my nose... I guess if that makes us freaks, well then you can come be a freak next to me and we'll sit in the corner and laugh at everyone else calling us freaks.

LadyLuna said:
Those waffles and sausage remind me more of those handprint chicken-heads they have you do in kindergarten around thanksgiving...

It makes me feel like maybe my eyes are too high. Or my ears are too low. Like I'm a freak, because I can't wear the glasses that other people can.
Now that you say that, I think yea closer to the hand turkey.

As to the other, I think you are looking at it all bass ackwards. Us physical oddity's are the cutting edge of superior advances in evolution, it is all those who are not able to ware the frames you do that are the out dated version. ;)

mynameisbob84 said:
I was going to ask if a slag was a not as desirable bird do to a general sorta nastiness? Because I know the word form iron work/welding, and that is the picture I got in my head when I thought of slag as a lady. But then I saw a more interesting question. Lincoln is the largest, or one of the largest, manufacture of electric welders in the US, maybe in the world. Could there be a connection? and, if so I recommend against it, you're sure to get burned.

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I was going to ask if a slag was a not as desirable bird do to a general sorta nastiness? Because I know the word form iron work/welding, and that is the picture I got in my head when I thought of slag as a lady. But then I saw a more interesting question. Lincoln is the largest, or one of the largest, manufacture of electric welders in the US, maybe in the world. Could there be a connection? and, if so I recommend against it, you're sure to get burned.

Slag is like...trailer trash ho? lol I dunno the yank slang

And LadyLuna your glasses look fine, imo

camstory said:
mynameisbob84 said:
A slag is a slut. Lincoln is the county town of Lincolnshire in England. :thumbleft: