AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
camstory said:
Oh ACF score. I had seen this, but not quickly putting it together, I moved on.

I had paid attention for a while, and at one point was at #16, my score maybe 1K higher than what it is now. Though if I were to add a 1000 to my current score it would put me around #45. I know that I am more active as far as post per day than I was 6 or 9 months ago. I am also pretty sure that my quality of post, (adv. thank per post) are higher now than it was 6-9 months ago, yet my current standings are 35% lower, so I have stopped paying much attention. I did notice that SoTxBob and I have swapped places back and again in the last week, so now I have to pay enough attention, to keep that bastard in my rear view. :eek:rcs-buttshake: :lol: :lol:

Its all in good fun.

Even though I hope its duly noted that I am now ahead of Shaun__ :-D

ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:

I had paid attention for a while, and at one point was at #16, my score maybe 1K higher than what it is now. Though if I were to add a 1000 to my current score it would put me around #45. I know that I am more active as far as post per day than I was 6 or 9 months ago. I am also pretty sure that my quality of post, (adv. thank per post) are higher now than it was 6-9 months ago, yet my current standings are 35% lower, so I have stopped paying much attention. I did notice that SoTxBob and I have swapped places back and again in the last week, so now I have to pay enough attention, to keep that bastard in my rear view. :eek:rcs-buttshake: :lol: :lol:

Its all in good fun.

Even though I hope its duly noted that I am not ahead of Shaun__ :-D
Don't tell anyone, but if that was not a typo (not, and meant to be *now*), check again because I think you are ahead.

camstory said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:

Its all in good fun.

Don't tell anyone, but if that was not a typo (not, and meant to be *now*), check again because I think you are ahead.

revised. btw I feel like we are whispering to each other. and its cool. hehe.

ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:

Its all in good fun.

Your dorkiness amuses me greatly. :p

morment said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
So, I decided I should've just stayed in bed this morning. I'm late for my shift because I spill coffee in my lap. I get a cough attack on cam out of nowhere...priceless moment in group, completely naked and masturbating. I look over and there's my neighbor staring at me and smoking a cigarette. :oops:
Awkward day for you, pretty damn good one for your neighbor.
Also apparently it's the same neighbour who was lurking on his porch during yesterday's show lol...so who knows when he first saw and how many days he's been spying :p

Really though, thats super awkward, she's gotta live next door to the guy :/

Jupiter551 said:
Also apparently it's the same neighbour who was lurking on his porch during yesterday's show lol...so who knows when he first saw and how many days he's been spying :p

Ah, yeah that would be super weird.

It's ok, in my mind at least, if he accidentally saw something, but it becomes creepy if he's lurking around hoping to do that.

A_Cute_Mew said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:

Its all in good fun.

Excuse me Kat, Miss Mew :cool: As far as that ^^^^ may have been in part to me, I take no offense, only because you were very desecrate about it. Aw, yes I do know SirWanks, a bit of a loon, best enjoyed in small portions, but sure, we should all go for a drink. Let me know. ;)

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Going diarrhea in a community pool overrun by minorities is fun and amazing.

morment said:
Jupiter551 said:

It's ok, in my mind at least, if he accidentally saw something, but it becomes creepy if he's lurking around hoping to do that.
Yes I would agree, but let me add. My mother lived next door to a couple who were big-time exhibitionist. Leaving the cartage/stdio she rented behind the landlords large house late one night, she asked me to put a beg of garbage in the can on the way out. The trash cans sat next to the detached garage and in between the properties. When I dropped the beg in the can, it spooked the male half of landlord who was just the other side of the can, and this in-turn spooked me. He said something like '
'oh garbage too'. Yep, I turned, but before I had taken two steps I realized that this made no sense. The guy was on the back side of the cans? I went back in and told my mother. We ended up leaving it at, well maybe he over shot the can and was retrieving the bag from the other side. I thought it was very unlikely that I would not have picked up some movement unless he had been standing motionless. Also, the proximity of bedroom windows to were dude was worked for the peeper theory. In the following weeks my mother brought it up twice. She could not believe the cover story we had made for him, and she was not so much concerned with any conceived threat to her, but by her feeling she had some duty to warn the other neighbors. ( which she had ruled out, but it bugged her.)

Then sitting in the dark driveway that split the houses late one night talking with my GF, we suddenly were treated to a couch show of the neighbors through the large bay windows of the front room. besides the fact that I had noticed, and verified by my GF, that the curtains had been closed with the front room light on when we got there 9ish, and then open at 11ish, she was also almost unbelievably over the top too loud. After this happened a second time a few weeks later, we were all convinced dude had been offered show opportunities@theater near the round. It was really sorta funny how totally relieved my mother was, she figured he was prolly taking a pretty big risk of getting caught by his wife, (if he was doing it on an ongoing basis), but she never mentioned it again, except to jokingly nag at my Gf and I, to not be hanging out in her driveway all night.

I'm not saying the Miss Mew is intentionally being an exhibitionist, only that, the neighbor might reasonably be a bit confused if he first accidentally saw a show, then after he thinks she must have been aware of him, the view is not blocked. I mean just trying to think how that could be seen as something along the lines of permission, or not the opposite for sure.

The_Brown_Fox said:
bawksy said:
Going diarrhea in a community pool overrun by minorities is fun and amazing.

LOL. Diarrhea in a pool overrun by White people wouldn't be quite the same?
I guess he was trying to be a funny troll? If so, he missed by light years.

camstory said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:
ChrryBlossom said:
camstory said:

Its all in good fun.

Excuse me Kat, Miss Mew :cool: As far as that ^^^^ may have been in part to me, I take no offense, only because you were very desecrate about it. Aw, yes I do know SirWanks, a bit of a loon, best enjoyed in small portions, but sure, we should all go for a drink. Let me know. ;)[/quote]

would love too

camstory said:
morment said:
Jupiter551 said:

Yes I would agree, but let me add. My mother lived next door to a couple who were big-time exhibitionist. Leaving the cartage/stdio she rented behind the landlords large house late one night, she asked me to put a beg of garbage in the can on the way out. The trash cans sat next to the detached garage and in between the properties. When I dropped the beg in the can, it spooked the male half of landlord who was just the other side of the can, and this in-turn spooked me. He said something like '
'oh garbage too'. Yep, I turned, but before I had taken two steps I realized that this made no sense. The guy was on the back side of the cans? I went back in and told my mother. We ended up leaving it at, well maybe he over shot the can and was retrieving the bag from the other side. I thought it was very unlikely that I would not have picked up some movement unless he had been standing motionless. Also, the proximity of bedroom windows to were dude was worked for the peeper theory. In the following weeks my mother brought it up twice. She could not believe the cover story we had made for him, and she was not so much concerned with any conceived threat to her, but by her feeling she had some duty to warn the other neighbors. ( which she had ruled out, but it bugged her.)

Then sitting in the dark driveway that split the houses late one night talking with my GF, we suddenly were treated to a couch show of the neighbors through the large bay windows of the front room. besides the fact that I had noticed, and verified by my GF, that the curtains had been closed with the front room light on when we got there 9ish, and then open at 11ish, she was also almost unbelievably over the top too loud. After this happened a second time a few weeks later, we were all convinced dude had been offered show opportunities@theater near the round. It was really sorta funny how totally relieved my mother was, she figured he was prolly taking a pretty big risk of getting caught by his wife, (if he was doing it on an ongoing basis), but she never mentioned it again, except to jokingly nag at my Gf and I, to not be hanging out in her driveway all night.

I'm not saying the Miss Mew is intentionally being an exhibitionist, only that, the neighbor might reasonably be a bit confused if he first accidentally saw a show, then after he thinks she must have been aware of him, the view is not blocked. I mean just trying to think how that could be seen as something along the lines of permission, or not the opposite for sure.

And yeah I admit this was totally my fault. I assumed since he is practically never outside it wouldn't be a big deal. Plus normally when I cam everyone's at work anyway. I may go out again, but I have to wait till I and my guy feel it's ok. Who knows might just hang a tarp or something. After all it is only one side that can really see me easily lol.

Reactions: camstory
mynameisbob84 said:
Finally got mah new guitar today. She's puuuuuurdy :-D (it's the one on the right ;))

C0518F00-BCD8-46C2-AA7C-02A42BFD471C-1683-00000305B83B9977_zpsa392bdae.jpg

'Tis what Springsteen plays! (though a Squier as opposed to a Fender cos... I ain't rich :?)
nice jazzmaster too, I used to have a jaguar, very similar.

Cam said:
I'm not saying that Miss Mew is intentionally being an exhibitionist
After posting, I thought about this ^^^^ line, and thought someone is going to clown me on it, taking it out of context, and asking me what exactly I thought a Cam Model was if not an exhibitionist. But No, so i am calling dead ball foul, and getting it off the field.
I assumed since he is practically never outside
I predict a change in his couped up attitude, consulting my crystal vagina I see him finding a new love of the outdoors, the outdoors that is his back yard. :lol: From your side of the fence, definitely uncomfortable, even creepy. But, I wounder how many here would not wonder out into their backyard if all they had to do was peer over their fence to maybe catch a second or third show?

The big problem I have with it is, this guy is the king of freeloaders. He doesn't have to tip, in fact has no way to tip if he wanted. Not that most freeloaders feel any guilt, but this is guilt free. Though he does pay a price, - He can not post a parade of vulgar gizz spurting cock in your chat. :eek: :lol:

Woohoo! A ex-camgirl friend is coming in from out of town tonight. Gonna be on cam with her real soon :h:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Finally got mah new guitar today. She's puuuuuurdy :-D (it's the one on the right ;))

C0518F00-BCD8-46C2-AA7C-02A42BFD471C-1683-00000305B83B9977_zpsa392bdae.jpg

'Tis what Springsteen plays! (though a Squier as opposed to a Fender cos... I ain't rich :?)
nice jazzmaster too, I used to have a jaguar, very similar.

Cheers, man. I thought about getting a Jaguar but the allure of the J Mascis custom Jazzmaster was too much :) I'm thinking of maybe getting a cheap Les Paul next :dance:

Reactions: Jupiter551
morment said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
Who knows might just hang a tarp or something. After all it is only one side that can really see me easily lol.
That's probably a good idea, if nothing else he should get the hint that you don't want him to see it.
My last was absurdity aimed to give a smile break to what may keep you from camming in your own back yard. If it missed it's mark, well maybe I'll get it next time :)

On a serious note, I have an idea that might work, and would be much more aesthetically pleasing than hanging a tarp. Most ppl who have any tiny feeling they might be breaking a law, or even think someone would see their actions as questionable, lose any reasonable sense of reality if they think they are being caught on camera. Having signs and a couple of cameras/ or mock cameras behind a small strip mall, or pointed at the trash area of a large apt. complex, can have a huge effect on how ppl act. (even when the action were not illegal)

well no signs or even the camera pointed directly at the other yard, but somewhere along the fence line at the end setup so it looks down the fence line, and in a place that it would be noticed, without being so noticeably that it sticks out like a sore thumb. Of course this would not work if his vantage point is somewhere back from the fence, like some part of the yard that is higher to give view but is not alone the fence line.

Like I said, in my experience, a lot of ppl ,or even most, will drastically alter their actions, if they think those actions are under surveillance. Maybe wont work for you IDK, but an idea maybe for consideration? I believe you can get a mock/dummy cctv for about $25-30, or an inexpensive working unit for under $50, for camera alone, and under $100 for 1 cam/sm BWmonitor

Shaun__ said:
My hair is not looking likely to survive my entire chemo experience, based on how it is acting right now at least. I never placed a high value on it, but it will kind of suck if I have to lose all of those years of growing it out.
You could buy a badass wig? Or if you feel like being silly you could save what falls out and duct tape it to your head.

Personally I'd buy a crazy wig, wear fun hats or paint my head with non-toxic paint. I'm sure you could rock the bald look with pizazz. :thumbleft:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Shaun__ said:
My hair is not looking likely to survive my entire chemo experience, based on how it is acting right now at least. I never placed a high value on it, but it will kind of suck if I have to lose all of those years of growing it out.
You could buy a badass wig? Or if you feel like being silly you could save what falls out and duct tape it to your head.

Personally I'd buy a crazy wig, wear fun hats or paint my head with non-toxic paint. I'm sure you could rock the bald look with pizazz. :thumbleft:

When I was younger I used to get my hair cut with a number one guard, so it is really more of the fact it is being forced on me and it is not my choice that bothers me. I am trying to decide if I should just cut it all off now, or wait and see how bad it gets. I may give it another month to see what happens.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna