AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In honor of a dude who died this day long ago, I sever the heads of these beautiful organisms and put them in a batch for you to smell and observe until they are rotten... also here's some chocolate.

Lol sorry I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. Also, if there's anyone else out there who never (literally ever) had a date ever on Valentine's, just want to say I went out on my first date with my guy on the 21st of February, so fuck the holiday because I'd much rather remember that one than a one night stand, and congrats/good luck to anyone who did score a date tonight. ;)

I've spent the day and now my night with just the nurses so I guess I got lucky and had lots of dates today. :lol: They were even nice enough to strap all these uncomfortable monitors on my tummy like some kind of kinky foreplay. One even brought me a rice krispie treat, that's kind of like chocolates, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually I spend Valentine's day with my Sadie because it's her birthday. :) It's rare that I do anything Valentine's-y to celebrate because I just prefer to focus on my baby instead. That and spending a bunch of money on one day seems silly. Treating your partner regularly throughout the year and finding ways to make them feel special and wanted on more than just one day a year seems like a better solution to a happy and healthy relationship. :thumbleft:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I've spent the day and now my night with just the nurses so I guess I got lucky and had lots of dates today. :lol: They were even nice enough to strap all these uncomfortable monitors on my tummy like some kind of kinky foreplay. One even brought me a rice krispie treat, that's kind of like chocolates, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually I spend Valentine's day with my Sadie because it's her birthday. :) It's rare that I do anything Valentine's-y to celebrate because I just prefer to focus on my baby instead. That and spending a bunch of money on one day seems silly. Treating your partner regularly throughout the year and finding ways to make them feel special and wanted on more than just one day a year seems like a better solution to a happy and healthy relationship. :thumbleft:

I saw you tweeted the picture of getting the laptop brought to you in the hospital. I figured it wouldn't take long for a post here. :-D

Reactions: Rose
jodeum said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

I saw you tweeted the picture of getting the laptop brought to you in the hospital. I figured it wouldn't take long for a post here. :-D
Yea I got lucky earlier and Mom figured out how to get her ipad working on the wifi so we could post to facebook and update my dad until BJ brought a laptop for me for when Mom went home to shower and sleep. Poor Dad, since he's overseas he hasn't been able to get updates quickly so for the first two days all he knew was that I was in the ER and being admitted. :( At least this is his last deployment and he actually has internet access this time. His commanding officer saw the facebook updates about me and they were able to get him special phone access to let him call Mom yesterday so he could talk to me and get updates about all this.

At least now that I have a computer I'm not so bored since I can't really sleep and I'm not allowed to get up. It's like laying on a cardboard box with lots of pebbles in it, wires everywhere attached to me and a total lack of independence. Not my ideal plans for Valentine's day because I'd much rather be with Sadie and giving her doggie cupcakes for her birthday, but I'm in fantastic hands and have access to all the state of the art NICU stuff and the high risk OB here is one of the top in the nation and she's really confident about my situation. :) Maybe I'll get lucky and will get to sleep in my own bed soon.

Worst case scenario BJ and I become parents in the next 1-3 weeks and have to mad dash scramble to get diapers and the bare necessities. It could always be worse though. :mrgreen: One of the few benefits of living in Nashville, lol. We have really good doctors and some awesome hospitals.

OMG I made it into the top 100! :dance: Wait, the payouts here are the same as on mfc for the top 100 right? :-D :banana-dance: :toothy7:

:text-yeahthat:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_15_2013 , 4_15_29 PM.png
    Screenshot - 2_15_2013 , 4_15_29 PM.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 248
jodeum said:
OMG I made it into the top 100! :dance: Wait, the payouts here are the same as on mfc for the top 100 right? :-D :banana-dance: :toothy7:

Yeah but the tax rate is 100%. :lol:

Surprised that I'm sitting at #30 and haven't even been a member for a month yet (though I've been lurking off & on for maybe about a year).

My dirty mind is also quite amused about being on top of CarinaChateau. :-D

Attachments

• top.JPG
    top.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: helloimc
emptiedglass said:
jodeum said:

Surprised that I'm sitting at #30 and haven't even been a member for a month yet (though I've been lurking off & on for maybe about a year).

Make that a sandwich with TheFluffsta and I'm all in! :thumbleft:

Shared this in another thread but I can't help myself, I must spread it around because it is glorious! I did a Miyazaki themed show tonight so someone was kind enough to share this awesomeness with me. :-D

Finding.Nemo.full.1202647.jpg

KayleePond said:
Shared this in another thread but I can't help myself, I must spread it around because it is glorious! I did a Miyazaki themed show tonight so someone was kind enough to share this awesomeness with me. :-D

Finding.Nemo.full.1202647.jpg

All I see is "hosted on zerochan.net Use the share links provided instead!"

Reactions: Shaun__
Random lyric:

"There's one small thing that's on my mind
Am I half dead or am I doing fine?"

Written by someone who worked on building the ALCAN Highway, (Alaskan Highway), in 1942, the year my maternal grandfather gained employment operating a steam shovel that had been converted to diesel power. He had painted the words carefully in a olive green paint on a piece of white felt 10 inches wide, and about 14 inches long. It hung in my childhood bedroom for many years, and I wish I had keep better track of it, as so much more.

Winding in and
winding out
leaves my mind
in serious doubt
if the dude
that built this route
was going into
hell or
coming out.

Got a new job.................

....as an interpreter for bad mimes.

Why didn't I start going to the gym sooner???? Would have made dealing with all this stress soooooo much easier. Damn ex husbands....Damn, Damn, Damn them all. :lol:

Someone wiser than I,,,, OK anyone, answer me this. Is there/has there ever been, a random questions thread? If there were/are I would ask, Is there a Models gift thread? Well a thread that is one in to which others can post any random thing, (Video, image, song, poem, thought, dick pic) that they might want to share with ACF Models as a group?

Fuckin A man. I'm horrible at time management. I need to work on that. Woke up an hour before my alarm today and instead of doing things, I moped around, played with myself, stared at the computer, worked out, and then didn't have time to shower and was late for work. :woops:

DoctorVen said:
Fuckin A man. I'm horrible at time management. I need to work on that. Woke up an hour before my alarm today and instead of doing things, I moped around, played with myself, stared at the computer, worked out, and then didn't have time to shower and was late for work. :woops:
That's happened to me a time or two.
So you're not alone at least.

morment said:
DoctorVen said:
The very first time I woke up as Ven, I would call in sick for a week with uncontrollable bouts of extrema excitement, and frantic finger syndrome. And I don't think I have to tell you what the highlight of my week would be. :whistle:

Reactions: DoctorVen
camstory said:
morment said:
DoctorVen said:
The very first time I woke up as Ven, I would call in sick for a week with uncontrollable bouts of extrema excitement, and frantic finger syndrome. And I don't think I have to tell you what the highlight of my week would be. :whistle:
That would actually be pretty awesome and I'd likely do the exact same thing.

CarinaChateau said:
emptiedglass said:
jodeum said:

Make that a sandwich with TheFluffsta and I'm all in! :thumbleft:
:oops:
My daily thought is errr my tits feel pretty nice and squishy today.