AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
Wow wtf, the celebrity whose name I'd heard 'Shia LaBeouf' is a DUDE?! With a name like that the parents may as well be wearing matching t-shirts saying "We wanted a girl".
:lol: And if that isn't weird, what about this scene he's in?

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Wow wtf, the celebrity whose name I'd heard 'Shia LaBeouf' is a DUDE?! With a name like that the parents may as well be wearing matching t-shirts saying "We wanted a girl".
:lol: And if that isn't weird, what about this scene he's in?

blocked in my region on copyright grounds :(

However, check this fucking sexy car out, 1967 Camaro
1IWEQ.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
No one with a name like Shia LaBeouf is allowed even within 10 feet of that car!
Dude! Shia is awesome! I don't care what his name is, I will always :h: for playing in Even Stevens. :dance:

Also, if you don't know who he is then I'm assuming you haven't seen any of the Transformers movies. That gangly kid opposite Bumble Bee is him.

Reactions: LadyLuna
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:
No one with a name like Shia LaBeouf is allowed even within 10 feet of that car!
Dude! Shia is awesome! I don't care what his name is, I will always :h: for playing in Even Stevens. :dance:

Also, if you don't know who he is then I'm assuming you haven't seen any of the Transformers movies. That gangly kid opposite Bumble Bee is him.
I have seen them, I just didn't know what the dude's name was and vaguely assumed he would have a guy-name :p

Jupiter551 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

I have seen them, I just didn't know what the dude's name was and vaguely assumed he would have a guy-name :p
Shia's a dude's name. At least around here anyways. Maybe it's a southern thing or something but I've met a guy or two named Shia. :dontknow: Actually, I know more guys named Tracey. Now Tracey sounds a lot more like a girl's name than Shia does.

Must be too many Johnny Cash fans down here. :woops: :lol:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

Shia's a dude's name. At least around here anyways. Maybe it's a southern thing or something but I've met a guy or two named Shia. :dontknow: Actually, I know more guys named Tracey. Now Tracey sounds a lot more like a girl's name than Shia does.

I've met a few guys named Lesley/Leslie around here too... :?

Reactions: Rose
ScarletVixen said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

I've met a few guys named Lesley/Leslie around here too... :?
Same here! None yet named Sue though. :lol:

When I was a kid I thought I would have to make hard decisions when I was grown. Today I had to pick between strawberry and chocolate milkshakes to drink for supper. I was wise ahead of my years as a child.

I used to pronounce his name wrong (I had pronounced it 'SHEE-uh'). He's a cutie, and I like it when an actor is able to cry REAL tears, as he did in Transformers 3. :thumbleft: It irritates me to watch actors/actresses "crying" with no tears coming out.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I used to pronounce his name wrong (I had pronounced it 'SHEE-uh'). He's a cutie, and I like it when an actor is able to cry REAL tears, as he did in Transformers 3. :thumbleft: It irritates me to watch actors/actresses "crying" with no tears coming out.
Agreed, I think the important thing is motivation. Shia was probably thinking about his career prospects after the transformers films were cited by critics as future film school examples of expensively terrible movies :whistle:

It's not the actor's fault if it's a bad movie. It's only their fault if their own acting within the movie is horrible.

LadyLuna said:
It's not the actor's fault if it's a bad movie. It's only their fault if their own acting within the movie is horrible.
except actors can choose what films they do, which is why some actors make good choices and appear in a lot of great films. One way they do this is by reading scripts, but Shia didn't because Michael Bay films don't have scripts, just special effects :p

http://youtu.be/fySuX9pUL84

I love Steve Burton (the guy who rips into Michael), and this is one of the best performances I've seen from him on General Hospital. I don't even remember this scene, but watching it just now made me wanna give the man a standing ovation.

Director: hey, want to star in Transformers?
Shia: HOLY SHIT YES!

I mean, who wouldn't say yes to starring in Transformers? Shia has been in some really good movies though. Check out the list!

Also, I liked the first Transformers movie. The others were... not as good, but I expected that. Sequels are rarely as good as the original, even when it is based on a series that was awesome throughout.

Lots of really great actors pick shitty films to be in. Lawrence Olivier for one, Gregory Peck for another. I read that Sir Lawrence did it so he could leave a huge pile of money to his kids. I read that Gregory Peck had shitty tastes. lol Both were magnificent in good films though...and sometimes they could make a mediocre film good.

LadyLuna said:
Director: hey, want to star in Transformers?

I mean, who wouldn't say yes to starring in Transformers? Shia has been in some really good movies though. Check out the list!

Also, I liked the first Transformers movie. The others were... not as good, but I expected that. Sequels are rarely as good as the original, even when it is based on a series that was awesome throughout.

Michael Bay: hey, want to star in Transformers?
Michael Bay: wait, you're a DUDE? Uhh ok. Let's see who's next on my list of girls to pork...Megan Fox.

Apparently a ton of people on youtube think 'wrapping' is spelled like this:
"I'm having trouble holding the paper down while raping it"

ShelterLight said:
I say on twitter that I'm going out to see The Hobbit and one of the replies is "@shelterlight my ultimate sex fantacy love u sexy"

*shrug*

I guess sometimes you don't have to do much to turn some guys on

Some dood's just really like Hobbits :)

Also, your new avatar is making me think that being flipped off doesn't have to be a bad thing necessarily :shifty:

Conservatives in the US may have a monopoly on the politimilfs, but check out the senior science correspondent from Huff Post o.o
lE8tM.jpg

:dance: #116 :dance:

So I don't have a charger for my laptop...but I'm supposed to be doing a shower show today...that's right pc in the bathroom XD Damn Amazon, holidays...and the fact I made a calendar for my shows. :woops:

Silly models screancaps here I come again...

Tigresslily said:
So I don't have a charger for my laptop...but I'm supposed to be doing a shower show today...that's right pc in the bathroom XD Damn Amazon, holidays...and the fact I made a calendar for my shows. :woops:

Silly models screancaps here I come again...

I went into a panic recently when my laptop charger died on me, that I had almost forgotten that 24-hour Walmarts exist...lol. I got one from there right away.