AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camscore is pissing me off right now. It dropped around 300 points recently, for no apparent reason, and just dropped another 150 this week, after having the best token day I've had ever on my birthday. Frustrating as hell, and I know for a fact that all tips were rated. Grrr.

More camscore cake Spexy.

Mila, I know exactly who you're talking about and she must have negotiated some sort of contract or deal. She says she will be concentrating more about being on cam now, supposedly.

Some non MFC Pets that have huge hauls one night get a camscore jump of 6 or 7 points. Go figure.

Camscore Cake :whistle:

LilyPink said:
What happens if your camscore has completely disappeared from your profile???? :shock:

Haha I just came here to ask that too, mines gone as well!

Oooh how strange! I wonder if we'll still be positioned according to our invisible score. Did you get yours to 1000 in the end??

Yeah people are still in the right order, I'm still last out of the UK people lol. You can still see the camscore by clicking on 'menu' on the online cammers list thingy. :)
My camscore is 948 now. Don't think I'll ever get it to 1000. :(

Only some are gone. Mine went missing yesterday. But some models' still show. I don't know what they're doing but I hope it's fixed soon! :)

Mine was there until I edited my profile, so maybe the ones that are showing, haven't edited their profiles for a while?

Mine came back and dropped 100 points. o_O The one time I had a 8k cam score was the one time I ignored it. Fucking camscore cake. :snooty:

I edited my profile to see how much mine had gone up/down and it's missing. Oh well. Good riddance I say.

MilaMilanXXX said:
My problem is that for some strange reason some models seem to be able to make 6000 point jumps in 2-3 days and this is not visible in tokens (read miss MFC) ....Please let anyone explain how a model standing behind me in cam rate ( -14.000) on the 7th of August ...Me getting over 300.000 tokens in less than 2 hours , jumping to 19.000 cam rate , stands in front of me 2 days later and she is not visible in the top 20 ????? I jumped to #2 with those tips ..Even if this model had not worked for 7 days > 300.000+ in tokens would have made her top 5...But it didn't ...

You are right... there is no logical explanation for that...

Mine was gone, then came back, was gone again and now is back again. lol
I try not to pay too much attention to it, but some days it's easier said than done (like when it drops a lot).

2 slooooooowwwww days dragged my poor score in the mud again. Now on at LEAST a one week break while I get hitched and go to san fran for a mini honeymoon. (yay month long dry spell BROKEN!!!) :dance:

PLEASEEEE be nice camscore god. I don't want to come back to a low blow :?

Bocefish said:
Congrats on getting hitched. :dance: Usually I send my condolences, but since you don't know my sense of humor, CONGRATULATIONS!

I think our sense of humor could be the same, as we are walking out of the alter hitched to "love is a battlefeild" complete with shimmies (now if only I could shimmie)
But thank you :)

Well let's talk about how in the span of 5 minutes, I was listed at 1757, dropped 700 pts, and then went up 100 points. Shaaaaaady. :snooty:

i started on MFC my first day with a 3000 score and was in the top row (even though there were girls with higher cam scores below me on the listing which makes no sense). then it went up/down from there. but yea um i def didn't start out with a 1000 default score. i don't pay attention to my score anymore because it makes no sense to me. there's been several times where i've earned considerably more than i usually do one day and my score will drop!

AlexLady said:
MzMarche you're checking it way too much then; don't let it control you like that.

No, what happened was that I asked someone to look for me because it was gone off my profile and they told me the first score. Then about a minute later someone came in and told me the second score (700 pt difference). So I finally decided that I should just refresh my profile to see for myself (editing was supposed to bring the camscore back from being hidden) and I got the third number. The only reason I was even curious about it was because during the crashes last night I was somehow located in the first row for a bit (that's what the guys coming in were saying). Made me wonder where I would land currently in the model list because I've been doing pretty good lately.

I didn't mind when camscore went missing off my profile so that I couldn't see it. I've been actively ignoring it for the past two weeks and I'll continue to ignore for this next month.

Eeee yayayayayayayay YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY EEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOO YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
I DID IT! I did it wooooooooooooooooooo! :D
I got my camscore back above 1000, finally! :D Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Yiiippppppeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
It's currently 1022.6
:D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D :D :D :D :D

AngelicTease said:
Eeee yayayayayayayay YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY EEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOO YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
I DID IT! I did it wooooooooooooooooooo! :D
I got my camscore back above 1000, finally! :D Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Yiiippppppeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
It's currently 1022.6
:D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats sweets

Status
Not open for further replies.