AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cam ladies! I've been perving this nice forum for a while and I thought I'd join. Speaking of cam score..

I was a model on MFC a year ago. I hardly did anything in free chat. I was just testing out MFC for a few weeks. I hardly logged on yet my cam score was good for some reason even though I hardly did anything and I always had 150+ people in my room and I was always featured at the top of the page. I quit, deleted my account. It's now a year later and I signed up with a new account. I've logged on quite a bit now and if anything I am BETTER than what I was last on MFC. I do a LOT in free chat and yet I cannot seem to get over 50 people in my room. People say it's my cam score and I just need to get it up. But how do I get it up when I am lacking the traffic to my room because I am featured on the second page near the end? I'm not that viewable. MFC is a mystery to me now. I don't get this cam score thing.lol

Nyli said:
Hey cam ladies! I've been perving this nice forum for a while and I thought I'd join. Speaking of cam score..

I was a model on MFC a year ago. I hardly did anything in free chat. I was just testing out MFC for a few weeks. I hardly logged on yet my cam score was good for some reason even though I hardly did anything and I always had 150+ people in my room and I was always featured at the top of the page. I quit, deleted my account. It's now a year later and I signed up with a new account

Well - there are a hell of a lot more models on the site now - 15000 logged on in the last couple of months.
(This is more than the number of actually active models - many of these won't have turned cam on)

What's your account name - perhaps we might give some suggestions. "Nyli" it claims the account was last active in 1995, which seems unlikely. :)
Edit - Oh - PolePrincess - I missed the other message.

Other than that - try to keep a regular schedule - so people that notice you once can find you again.

I suppose you've seen the 'good cam, shitty cam' thread - that's worth a browse.

Bocefish said:
That makes sense, as does the idea for Nadia to start a new account to raise her camscore. Mila posted a pretty good formula for starting a new account and AnitaWeed has done well with hers.

BTW, I got a laugh out of Cassidy's "pervious" pun. :lol:

I like to add that Anita setup a new account, because she terminated her work as a studio model to become an independent model. That she used the opportunity to get the camscore thing right, only testifies that she is very smart...

And yes, Mila is pretty much on the spot with her formula...

This is my info on the camscore subject. Reading through the thread most of it is pretty much known already.

If you are an ASIAN model to get in Homepage you need a Asian Camscore of 2000 or higher

Asian model will drop out of the Homepage if their Camscore drops below about 1200!

To get a place in Asian Miss MFC they need to average, Tokens per day

16th - 13th 1300 to 1600
13th - 10th 1600 to 2000
10th - 6th 2000 to 2500
6th - 4th 2500 to 3000
3rd - 1st 3500 to 5000+

A 2000 Asian Camscore starts the model the model at 1000 on Homepage

All tips have + effect on the camscore (even single token tips), offline tips boost the camscore quicker as time spent online is a major factor in the camscore formula.

An offline tip of 90 /or 100 with rating of 10 for example.. supposedly boosts the camscore quickly

One Asian model with a fresh account was tipped 1 token offline before she opened, instead of the default camscore (1000) she started on 1002.....

Another Asian model with fresh account was tipped 10 tokens before she had gone online her default camscore was 1017.4

Rate and admire in the profile appears to do NOTHING to the camscore. One Asian had 38000+ Asian camscore (her homepage score was around 8000) with only 3 voters and 2 admirers!! she just spent little time online and had a guy give her 50000 in tips during the one salary. Her score is now something like 1200 :lol:

There is some division somewhere in the formula as there is glitch where the formula doesn't round the camscore properly. Example I saw one model today with asian camscore 21389.699...

other ideas..

Someone with a studio account needs to play with a fresh model account and see the effect on a base score of 1000 being tipped offline 90 and rated 10

How many that are viewing your cam via pm or the lounge might come into it.

Room traffic

Tips per minute or the average amount of tips

Another observation Asian models on the homepage their Camscore is aprox 5.2-5.3 times less than their Asian Camscore (If they are listed on the Asian page ). Its not using a fixed conversion rate. Which is interesting as when they reach 2000 Asiancamscore they start at 1000 on the homepage .. hmmm :?:

Sexianempress has Asiancamscore 20000+ and still listed as "new model" she's hardly been online and said she gets 600-1000 in offline tips per day. Her homepage score is 4408

It seems to confirm others observations that "new models" scores move up faster

Well I am not genius at this since I am new and barely learning all the mfc rules, tricks, etc. BUT I noticed the first two weeks I was online and had the "new model" tag on my avatar picture my cam score went up to 2000. Then I had to stop working for a week, and my cam score went down to 1500. Now, I'm still making the same amount of tokens a day as from when I started working and my cam score goes.. up 10, down 20, up 15, down 30 and it's extremely hard to bring it up! If anything it only goes down more and more :(

What I am trying to say is, I am still working the same amount of hours, making the same amount of tokens, doing the same amount of pvt and grp shows a day, and I get guys every day to rate and admire my profile.

The only thing that change: When I started, I had the "new model" tag so I was very visible and I had lots of people in my room tipping. Now, since I am not a new model anymore, I still get the same amount of tks but these come from regulars only.

So I think.. who tips you, impacts your cam score as well. I guess if you have different people tipping it helps your cam score go up, but if its the same people all the time it only goes up a lil bit? What do you girls think??

Btw, I love this forum! It's a good feeling to know I'm not the only one going crazy and obsessing about cam scores, tokens, and stuff! (Sigh) :-D

AshleyAmes said:
Well I am not genius at this since I am new and barely learning all the mfc rules, tricks, etc. BUT I noticed the first two weeks I was online and had the "new model" tag on my avatar picture my cam score went up to 2000. Then I had to stop working for a week, and my cam score went down to 1500. Now, I'm still making the same amount of tokens a day as from when I started working and my cam score goes.. up 10, down 20, up 15, down 30 and it's extremely hard to bring it up! If anything it only goes down more and more :(

What I am trying to say is, I am still working the same amount of hours, making the same amount of tokens, doing the same amount of pvt and grp shows a day, and I get guys every day to rate and admire my profile.

The only thing that change: When I started, I had the "new model" tag so I was very visible and I had lots of people in my room tipping. Now, since I am not a new model anymore, I still get the same amount of tks but these come from regulars only.

So I think.. who tips you, impacts your cam score as well. I guess if you have different people tipping it helps your cam score go up, but if its the same people all the time it only goes up a lil bit? What do you girls think??

Btw, I love this forum! It's a good feeling to know I'm not the only one going crazy and obsessing about cam scores, tokens, and stuff! (Sigh) :-D

It seems that when you have the "new model" label it accelerates your cam score which is why it is really important take advantage of being new. You're lucky to have had the label for 2 weeks, mine only lasted 3 days.

Yeah please check your account for offline tips on those days?

Yesterday morning I was excited to see that I was close to 13k score (according to my profile) then I had an epic night last night and wake to find it's below 12k again. Hah. Stupid camscore and averages can kiss my butt. Makes me want to look at a calendar at 60 days ago and see what craptastic day is killing the average. :)

Might be worth the effort to start a MFC type calendar diary, if you haven't already. It could be as simple as just describing the day as epic, good, fair, not so good and craptastic along with the hours. There is no limit to how detailed you want to get...just my half tokens worth.

Ryuichi991 said:
Do you girls have Facebook accounts? ^_^

Stay on topic and don't be a creeper.

Back on topic...Does anybody know how long a model has to be gone before she gets the "She's Back" banner? Is that classification and camscore calculated the same as the "New Model" designation and does it last as long? :think:

Bocefish said:
Back on topic...Does anybody know how long a model has to be gone before she gets the "She's Back" banner? Is that classification and camscore calculated the same as the "New Model" designation and does it last as long? :think:

I used to get the "she's back" all the time: once it lasted a week, a few other times it lasted a day or two. As far as I can tell, there was no acceleration to camscore with the "she's back" title. I would be gone around a month, and have that label, but it doesn't seem to be consistent for all girls.

ZoeyMore said:
Bocefish said:

I used to get the "she's back" all the time: once it lasted a week, a few other times it lasted a day or two. As far as I can tell, there was no acceleration to camscore with the "she's back" title. I would be gone around a month, and have that label, but it doesn't seem to be consistent for all girls.
damn there goes that idea of loggin off and not comin back for a while to see if it helps lol

some people dont care about cam score when they come to your room.. some love talking and lookin at you

English guy said:
Anyone noticed this new model ?

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LisaLane

Really good cam score, terrible communication skills though, I'll be dammed at how she's managed it really. Anyone who's seen her on will know of what I talk hehe.

Lol...One of my guys asked me about her ..as I speak Dutch and she claims to be in Amsterdam-Holland...Have not seen her live yet...she looks cute...But from the Dutch text on her wall I already know that she is as Dutch as I am Chinese...Non-nude model.....
I will check it out ...But my guess is Eastern European Studio Model...... Cute though... There are no real cam studios in Holland... Lets see if she speaks Dutch...

In addition to the cam rate discussion > the cam rate is a total hoax...
I do almost 50% an hour more than I did in February being #1 and having a 26.000+ cam score...
I am at a very agreeable 21.960...but still for me it is strange that I do 50% more since 2 months ( 60 day running)
and still I am 4000 lower in cam rate .....

The cam rate is one of the great mysteries of our time...... I have given up trying to improve it...

It's magic. *nod*

Actually I am thinking more and more it is that there is a finite amount per model. So however many model accounts there are 1k camscore is added to the pool. The % of tokens earned along with other factors that seem to contribute combine to determine how big a slice of the pie each of you gets which means, essentially, that other cam models doing well could hurt your score.

Mirra said:
It's magic. *nod*

Actually I am thinking more and more it is that there is a finite amount per model. So however many model accounts there are 1k camscore is added to the pool. The % of tokens earned along with other factors that seem to contribute combine to determine how big a slice of the pie each of you gets which means, essentially, that other cam models doing well could hurt your score.

:shock:

I sure as hell hope not! That would also mean that simply having more models on the site would decrease the max cam score available!

I think it's probably closer to it factoring in somewhere how well other models are doing. So, models below me doing well won't really hurt my camscore, but the models above me doing even better than they were last month would.

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I found a model with the best attitude to the camscore cake ever. Look at her avatar here http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DanicaDancer and then there's this on her profile
"F" CAMSCORES!

Hi Everyone! I'm Danica and I'm saying "F" the whole camscore thing!

After working the cam for a little while now and watching my camscore go way up only to be brought way back down because of a slow day or because I'm not making the same token per hour ratio as other models......I found myself frustrated and focussing too much on this damn camscore. So much that being on MFC was starting to feel like "work". Well I say "F THE CAMSCORE!" I'm here to have fun and make some new friends on my days/nights off.

I think we can approve of this attitude.

Mikeythegeek said:
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I found a model with the best attitude to the camscore cake ever. Look at her avatar here http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DanicaDancer and then there's this on her profile
"F" CAMSCORES!

After working the cam for a little while now and watching my camscore go way up only to be brought way back down because of a slow day or because I'm not making the same token per hour ratio as other models......I found myself frustrated and focussing too much on this damn camscore. So much that being on MFC was starting to feel like "work". Well I say "F THE CAMSCORE!" I'm here to have fun and make some new friends on my days/nights off.

Somedays I have the same attitude but the fucking camscore can get to me at times. Two months ago my camscore was 5900 then I went on vacation and had a few "bad" days and now it is at 3880. When my cam score was a few thousand points higher I had more people in my room and more tippers. I don't give a fuck what rank I am for miss MFC and I am trying so hard to feel the same way about my camscore.

LilyJean said:
Mikeythegeek said:
"F" CAMSCORES!

Somedays I have the same attitude but the fucking camscore can get to me at times. Two months ago my camscore was 5900 then I went on vacation and had a few "bad" days and now it is at 3880. When my cam score was a few thousand points higher I had more people in my room and more tippers. I don't give a fuck what rank I am for miss MFC and I am trying so hard to feel the same way about my camscore.

Exactly. I was around 5000 a few months ago, now I am 2800-3000. When I had my score around 5000 it was more people, more privates, more groups, so it was nice. Do I mind I am only around 3000? No. As long as I am able to pay my bills and have a good time, I am happy!

Has been noted camscores of many in the Asian miss mfc top have also been dropping over the last few weeks. Some down from 10000 to 8000+ other from 9000 down to 8000 etc

and many are commenting that mfc has gone slow now

Chynnadoll18 got about 70000 in tips one Freakish day the other week and went +8473.701 on her asiancamscore :eek:
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.