AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Mr_Wilde said:
I've been watching NicoleLovez camscore since day 1 or maybe 2 and I have to say breaking 10k in less than a week is quite an accomplishment. I've seen MaryJaneXO rake more tokens in less time per day only to make a minuscule change in the previous week's camscore.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/NicoleLovez
New girls' scores will rise quicker due to the 60 day average. I feel like I just said that a few posts ago. :lol:

I got to watch NicoleLovez a bit today, she's pretty awesome. She's also lurking around these forums somewhere. :mrgreen: :whistle:
Agreed! She's super cute and really interactive and entertaining!

Reactions: NicoleRiley
Amber please forgive my minor oversight of reading your earlier post. I just saw her camscore move quickly and was astonished it moved so fast and came straight to the end of this thread. Thank you for clearing up my confusion. So if a model were to go on a 2 month hiatus and returned afterwards is it plausible to "pad" a camscore resetting a 60 day rolling average?

Oh and yes I was referring to AprilOneil, aka TeamGaywave, aka a crapload of other aliases.

LacieLaPlante said:
HOOLY. A_Von_Tease has a camscore of 71504.5. I can't even imagine what those earnings look like.
I saw that and was curious how she had such a huge jump but isn't higher in the MissMFC ranks.
Soooo, I got curious and looked at MCG's site. something interesting is going on and I feel the need to dissect it. :-D

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/A_von_Tease
Clever girl.

Very interesting but i looked closely on mycamgirl and this is what i have found
Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm
logged out after 2 minutes in free chat

Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am
logged out after 2 minutes in free chat

Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm
logged out after 3 minutes in free chat

Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm
logged out after 1 minute in free chat

This looks like she was logging only to get some big tips and after this she logged off.Anyway still need more research :think:

No reason to log on to receive a tip.

I would bet she is receiving a lot of offline, or big offline tips, but logging on for a short time to force the camscore to update. That would be my thinking.

Zoomer said:
To clarify what I said, it was directly related to someone saying camscore fluctuation is due to days dropping off. What I am saying is that days do not drop off unless you log in. So days don't continually drop off irrespective. It only happens when you log in.

Obviously this is fairly accurate - if you are offline for 60 days you don't get 0 camscore (for earning no tokens in 60 days). You have the exact same camscore.
If you log in you may see a drop in the ensuing update (where I think there are 3 score calculations per day). Whether 60 days drop off suddenly (unlikely) or just an entire pay period? or just a single day... unknown and not guessing :D

As for Jadestar - I strongly suspect that if she logged in and out each day (without going on cam) for the next week her camscore would rocket higher still... as days with hours attached are removed, and this large tip starts to skew her "hourly earnings" quite significantly. This is how I think you can manipulate camscore ;)

http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=a_von_tease
http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/A_von_Tease

I hate to say "I called it" as a means to manipulate camscore quite some time ago. By the look of her activity, and how her camscore is soaring, I think I was right. Logging in and out on a daily basis for just a few mins on cam, whilst also taking some large tips, is a way to manipulate the system.

If it continues I will exclude her from my site. I removed a previous model who did exactly the same thing. Only logged in every three days, and about once a month actually took a private. Kept her on top of the "highest actives" list without her ever being on cam for anyone to view. This girl is the same. Seems unfair to promote and reward such behaviour with free advertisement :p

Zoomer said:
If it continues I will exclude her from my site. I removed a previous model who did exactly the same thing. Only logged in every three days, and about once a month actually took a private. Kept her on top of the "highest actives" list without her ever being on cam for anyone to view. This girl is the same. Seems unfair to promote and reward such behaviour with free advertisement :p
:clap: Agreed!

muh! said:
AmberCutie said:
You are 10 spots behind her on Miss MFC - how much offline tipping is needed to pull it off? :)
LOL well now she's much farther ahead. I can guestimate how many tokens it takes to be in rank #54 right now if you're asking how many tokens she's made this month.

I'd guestimate she's between 275k-325k tokens for April.

JoleneJolene said:
Mr_Wilde said:
I've been watching NicoleLovez camscore since day 1 or maybe 2 and I have to say breaking 10k in less than a week is quite an accomplishment. I've seen MaryJaneXO rake more tokens in less time per day only to make a minuscule change in the previous week's camscore.

I just noticed her the other day too. She looks crazy familiar and with room counts over 1000 fully clothed I'm trying to figure out if she's well known already from something else.

I wish I was already established and well known! I honestly have never cammed before. I'm quite the noob haha.

NicoleLovez said:
JoleneJolene said:
Mr_Wilde said:

I just noticed her the other day too. She looks crazy familiar and with room counts over 1000 fully clothed I'm trying to figure out if she's well known already from something else.

I wish I was already established and well known! I honestly have never cammed before. I'm quite the noob haha.
You just have one of those faces I guess! You just look like I should know you from Movies or T.V.

JoleneJolene said:
You just have one of those faces I guess! You just look like I should know you from Movies or T.V.
That's so true. Yesterday I saw Nicole online for the first time, and I was just staring at her face like a complete idiot the whole time, thinking "if this girl is not a make-up or fashion model or an actress somewhere, then something's wrong with the world." She's so beautiful. :)

Sorry for not contributing anything to the camscore discussion .__.

Did the math this morning. A 71k camscore would be around 26,808 tokens per hour on the 60 day average.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

NicoleLovez said:

You have a cute smile, a nice personality and you've acclimated like a champ. I hope you have plenty of fun camming meeting new models and fans.

LacieLaPlante said:
HOOLY. A_Von_Tease has a camscore of 71504.5. I can't even imagine what those earnings look like.

From your post nearly 24 hours ago it's climbed to approximately 84354.7

AmberCutie said:
Did the math this morning. A 71k camscore would be around 26,808 tokens per hour on the 60 day average.
450k in 16.75 hours?
All of her time online was early March. Her score will most likely shoot up even more the next few days or week :lol:

And 275k - 325k in April, so for March 1st-17th:
(450-275)/16.75 = 10,435 t/hr
(450-325)/16.75 = 7,450 t/hr

I'm guessing even the lowest rate is too high to fit her then fairly consistent 15k camscore.

muh! said:
AmberCutie said:
450k in 16.75 hours?
All of her time online was early March. Her score will most likely shoot up even more the next few days or week :lol:

And 275k - 325k in April, so for March 1st-17th:
(450-275)/16.75 = 10,435 t/hr
(450-325)/16.75 = 7,450 t/hr

I'm guessing even the lowest rate is too high to fit her then fairly consistent 15k camscore.
I believe 15k camscore would be around 5,700/hour. Keep in mind that number fluctuates daily depending on the current average required for a 1000 camscore.

NicoleLovez said:
JoleneJolene said:
Mr_Wilde said:

I popped in your room a few times, you're already an awesome model. You'll definitely do well on MFC.

JoleneJolene said:

She actually looks a lot like another Canadian model on MFC, especially with the glasses.

I tried to see if any BBW camgirls already discussed this, but could not find any.
I know that for us (BBWs) cam scores are not AS important. Generally speaking people looking for a larger size female know how to find us. Whether it be with tags, or the clear amount of space we take up in the avatar/live shot. Now, of course a higher cam score means higher up on the list, so more people will see/discover us. But the base of our regulars were going to find us regardless.
My score dropped after the 2nd appearance on MFC and continued to do so for a long time. It has been as low as 350. It has also been as high as 1900. I am currently around 1200, which is where I hover most of the time.
I am hoping that this helps out any larger female worried about starting out on MFC. Just remember not to be ashamed or try to hide who you are, both body and mind. Not just while your on cam, but in your descriptions and tags. It is truly the best way I know to best help those who are trying to find you succeed!

AmberCutie said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I make double that on a bad day. I'm also sometimes sarcastic. :)

Reactions: AllisonWilder
This is getting way past ridiculous at this point.

Mr_Wilde said:
So from my post yesterday in less than 24 hours she is at 107742. I'm still baffled in the math of approximately how many tokens that equates to after the 60 day average factor. :think:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/A_von_Tease

40,400/hour.

I know it's off topic but how do I bring my ACF score up? Is there a 60 day post average or is it like MFC where there is speculation that a monkey just types in random numbers. :lol:

In all seriousness I'm thinking A_von_tease's camscore will break 200000 in roughly under a week.

Mr_Wilde said:
I know it's off topic but how do I bring my ACF score up? Is there a 60 day post average or is it like MFC where there is speculation that a monkey just types in random numbers. :lol:

In all seriousness I'm thinking A_von_tease's camscore will break 200000 in roughly under a week.
I think unlike MFC, the math for ACF score is/was presented plain as day in the thread about it. It is a 60 day average, too. :mrgreen:

This girl's outlandish camscore is only making more of a joke of the camscore itself. I wonder if the admins realize that and care at all.

Mr_Wilde said:
Closer to 600k if Ambers function is linear and a_von_tease's tk\hr rate during the first week of march matched her then 15k camscore (and my 1 min math is right :whistle:).
Higher if they keep tipping.

AmberCutie said:
I think unlike MFC, the math for ACF score is/was presented plain as day in the thread about it. It is a 60 day average, too. :mrgreen:

This girl's outlandish camscore is only making more of a joke of the camscore itself. I wonder if the admins realize that and care at all.

Before I get flamed I seriously searched acf score, saw a bunch of results from this thread and gave up. Then I read your reply to my post and researched it. I barely scrolled down a little and found this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7011&hilit=acf+score

I really need to become more efficient and less lazy. :lol: When I started reading this post and saw the mathematics of it I was like blah, blah, blah.. in english doctor, english.

Mr_Wilde said:
AmberCutie said:

Before I get flamed I seriously searched acf score, saw a bunch of results from this thread and gave up. Then I read your reply to my post and researched it. I barely scrolled down a little and found this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7011&hilit=acf+score

I really need to become more efficient and less lazy. :lol: When I started reading this post and saw the mathematics of it I was like blah, blah, blah.. in english doctor, english.
LOL, on the ACF score page itself (on the top right) it has a link to the thread about it. ;)

AmberCutie said:

Mr_Wilde said:
So from my post yesterday in less than 24 hours she is at 107742. I'm still baffled in the math of approximately how many tokens that equates to after the 60 day average factor. :think:

40,400/hour.

Would this mean she only needs a tip of 674 tokens for the 1 minute she logs on each day to average 40,400/hour? Is it that easy to manipulate the camscore? Or am I missing something?

Just Me said:
AmberCutie said:

Mr_Wilde said:

40,400/hour.

Would this mean she only needs a tip of 674 tokens for the 1 minute she logs on each day to average 40,400/hour? Is it that easy to manipulate the camscore? Or am I missing something?

I volunteer for testing out getting tipped 40k tokens for being online for 1 minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.