AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming with another girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyStephXS said:
I think what he's trying to say is, many of them already know. And also, what was mentioned out here was simply ratios that are super obvious. Like a 30k camscore makes 30times what a 1k does. That's common sense that they've probably figured out on their own, no one mentioned the formula. :)
Here it is...
kickaz said:
It would have taken the 1k model 50h on average to make that $1000 she made in a night.
It's super easy to derive from that how much a 1k model makes per hour. And then like you said, it's obvious that a 30k model makes 30 times that, a 10k model makes 10 times that, etc. :/

And yes, many already know, but not everyone. However the more often it's disclosed in the public section, the more people who maybe didn't know before will know now. I dislike the thought of members being able to figure out exactly how much I've made per hour over the last 60 days. This has been a topic before and I know lots of models agree.

LilyMarie said:
SexyStephXS said:
I think what he's trying to say is, many of them already know. And also, what was mentioned out here was simply ratios that are super obvious. Like a 30k camscore makes 30times what a 1k does. That's common sense that they've probably figured out on their own, no one mentioned the formula. :)
Here it is...
kickaz said:
It would have taken the 1k model 50h on average to make that $1000 she made in a night.
It's super easy to derive from that how much a 1k model makes per hour. And then like you said, it's obvious that a 30k model makes 30 times that, a 10k model makes 10 times that, etc. :/

And yes, many already know, but not everyone. However the more often it's disclosed in the public section, the more people who maybe didn't know before will know now. I dislike the thought of members being able to figure out exactly how much I've made per hour over the last 60 days. This has been a topic before and I know lots of models agree.

I never brought up the ratios between camscores (the formula of camscores was shared by you) , I simply posted a hypothetical situation about the 1k camscore. Hourly rates are fluid on mfc even for a girl that maintains the same camscore every month

Does anyone seriously doubt that a model with a ~1k CS would be getting a much larger boost to her income by splitting evenly with a ~10k than the ~10k model would? The 1k CS model would likely get more than double her normal rate if they went half-half. I kind of doubt that the 10k model would even equal her normal average income under that arrangement. When there's that kind of disparity in earnings potential, what happens in effect is that it's the higher CS model *paying* the lower CS model to cam with her.

While we may all be equal as God's children, when it comes to making money on cam, some of us are more equal than others.

Sevrin said:
Does anyone seriously doubt that a model with a ~1k CS would be getting a much larger boost to her income by splitting evenly with a ~10k than the ~10k model would? The 1k CS model would likely get more than double her normal rate if they went half-half. I kind of doubt that the 10k model would even equal her normal average income under that arrangement. When there's that kind of disparity in earnings potential, what happens in effect is that it's the higher CS model *paying* the lower CS model to cam with her.

While we may all be equal as God's children, when it comes to making money on cam, some of us are more equal than others.
And an exposure boost from camming with a girl of a much higher camscore.

I don't think it's completely off-base to say that a 10k cs girl is doing a favor to a 1k cs girl by splitting it 50/50. Of course each case will be different, but speaking in really general terms, it would be fair for the higher camscore girl to keep more if that's what they work out. (This is also assuming they're camming on the higher camscore girl's account.)

And don't forget to take out a % for taxes before it's paid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.