AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming with another girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aakas

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 12, 2014
Hello everyone!

:)

Me and a girl are meeting up together soon to cam. I've never cammed with another girl before, so it's new. I'm fairly new at camming as well. Any ideas??

Is it a smart thing to go on both our accounts at once ( with diff computers ) while we cam so we can both get the tips?? I'm thinking about doing that. Also, some room topic ideas would be wonderful!!
Pretty please ^^

I really don't like having two rooms open for g/g shows. You're both paying attention to your own chatrooms, which means you're not paying attention to EACH OTHER, and that's what people want to see.

I'd recommend you get verified.

As for shows you can do, there are infinite creative ideas you can come up with, but there's always the good old standby of having some lady sex.

I have been camming for a year and a half and have cammed with a handful of other camgirls.

I have done it several different ways.

Both girls working on 1 computer under the same cam profile:
I like this because both girls are focussed on each other and the room.
If it is a one time event, or something you only plan on doing once in a blue moon, then this is the way to do it. Use the profile of whoever has been camming longer/ has more followers and split the earnings from the day once paid.
If you plan on doing lots of g/g shows though, I would make a seperate studio account for those purposes.

each girl on their own computer camming from their own profile on the same cam site (ex: both on mfc):
This is my least favorite. I would get all the traffic in my room, yet my partner was distracted by her nearly dead room. (I had been camming for a year, and she had just started) I'd say only do this if you all are equal cam models. Both brand new. Or both experienced with equivalent camscores, following, etc.

each girl on her own computer camming from their own profile on different camsites (ex: on on mfc one on chaturbate):
This worked fantastically for me. we had the laptops side by side and had almost the same cam angle on each site. and we both engaged in both chat rooms. Both models need to be verified on both sites though.

As for ideas. If you want to make money off of tips and not having to fuck eachother all day you need to be VERY engaged in the room and eachother. Talking, playing games, be interactive. Otherwise you should try to do lots of lengthy group and private shows.

Reactions: Sevrin
nataliestar32d said:
each girl on her own computer camming from their own profile on different camsites (ex: on on mfc one on chaturbate):
This worked fantastically for me. we had the laptops side by side and had almost the same cam angle on each site. and we both engaged in both chat rooms. Both models need to be verified on both sites though.
Sorry for the late post, but do you happen to know is this is really allowed, or if it can cause a ban? The reason for that I ask is that there used to be a part of TOS of chaturbate that mentioned something about that you could only preform at one camsite at the time, and I would think this would be covered by that rule? I have been tempted to look into similar things, but because of that I have never dared to risk it.

Topics that are popular in GG shows:

You can set tip amounts for all of the following activities:
Kissing
Makeout
Licking various body parts
Rubbing lotion/oil on eachother
Spanking eachother
Undressing eachother
fingering
going down on eachother
scissoring
using toys on eachother

you get the idea

I also recommend just one cam active. Because sometimes the countdown will hit in one room but not the other, then you have to wait. It's annoying.

Alabastra said:
nataliestar32d said:
Sorry for the late post, but do you happen to know is this is really allowed, or if it can cause a ban? The reason for that I ask is that there used to be a part of TOS of chaturbate that mentioned something about that you could only preform at one camsite at the time, and I would think this would be covered by that rule? I have been tempted to look into similar things, but because of that I have never dared to risk it.

I think the TOS mentions that so models aren't split-camming on multiple camsites at once. I'd guess this would be a grey area, since technically you're not breaking any rules so long as all models are verified on all sites and not advertising any other sites or profiles. When in doubt though, ask support and if they say that it's okay, save the email as proof, just in case.

Reactions: Alabastra
NataliaGrey said:
I really don't like having two rooms open for g/g shows. You're both paying attention to your own chatrooms, which means you're not paying attention to EACH OTHER, and that's what people want to see.

I'd recommend you get verified.

As for shows you can do, there are infinite creative ideas you can come up with, but there's always the good old standby of having some lady sex.

While I selfishly agree it's great to have both girls in one room.

The annoying factor as a camgirl in this...is simply not worth it to me.

I personally am not interested in paying upfront for the other girl (and would not expect it) as you have no idea how much you will or will not make.

You can't just split it in half due to taxes...and since each girl's taxes are massively different with a billion different factors compromising on a percentage is not easypeasy.

It also (IMO) puts a wonderful advantage for the girl's name you DO choose to cam on...including rise in members in your room (exposure), possible tips (which lead to better camscore...also exposure).

Not to mention control. When it's MY room...I would not want another girl answering pms controlling how my room operates in terms of who does/does not get banned the speed of the chatter, the type of conversation.

I assume I am not alone on that last factor.

If you two haven't met before, I would also reccomend spending a good amount of time getting to know each other before camming happens. Go out for lunch, or some kind of activity. Really talk to each other and also lay out some ground rules for when you do broadcast. I've had G/G shows go horribly wrong before just because we weren't really on the same page.

curvyredhead said:
It also (IMO) puts a wonderful advantage for the girl's name you DO choose to cam on...including rise in members in your room (exposure), possible tips (which lead to better camscore...also exposure).

Not to mention control. When it's MY room...I would not want another girl answering pms controlling how my room operates in terms of who does/does not get banned the speed of the chatter, the type of conversation.

I definitely agree with the first part; my roommate and I cam together quite often and initially we did so on my account because my camscore was higher...well, that just made it higher which was good for me (and she didn't care since she rarely cams alone), but if you're both striving for MFC success it might be a good idea to do two shows, one on each account or something.

As for control, I am ALWAYS the one in control of my PMs, banning, etc. I don't think you have to give that up just because another girl is on with you, just make sure you sit near the mouse, haha. As for the conversation in the room, presumably you will have some common interests or a way to shut the conversation down if it goes off course or in a direction you aren't comfortable with. My roommate & I will pinch each other under the table if things are going a way we don't like.

GenXoxo said:
curvyredhead said:

I definitely agree with the first part; my roommate and I cam together quite often and initially we did so on my account because my camscore was higher...well, that just made it higher which was good for me (and she didn't care since she rarely cams alone), but if you're both striving for MFC success it might be a good idea to do two shows, one on each account or something.

As for control, I am ALWAYS the one in control of my PMs, banning, etc. I don't think you have to give that up just because another girl is on with you, just make sure you sit near the mouse, haha. As for the conversation in the room, presumably you will have some common interests or a way to shut the conversation down if it goes off course or in a direction you aren't comfortable with. My roommate & I will pinch each other under the table if things are going a way we don't like.

Exactly...

But, I personally (and this is really a per-girl basis kinda thing) would not feel comfy being live in a room I would not have control over (if that is the only room). So, that basically means the girl has to cam on my name/computer....and then once you bring you bring the exposure and taxes into it....I am basically asking the other girl to sacrifice to much.

I think you bring up a really great point. If one of the two girls does not or rarely cams...a lot of the trouble really does get lifted.

Another thing is your system of pinching..It's great! Making sure both girls are comfy in the situation is super important.

I suggest not only getting to know each other, but also spending a fair amount of time learning each other's limits. What are you and are not willing to do. What both of you are interested in charging for things. Talking about your style of camming (if you have one).

One time while camming with a bunch of ladies I said I was down to do oral...but I did not make it clear that I only ment giving oral (I hate getting oral, it feel gross i just don't like it). A girl had a prem tip both of us for oral...and it was really not either of there faults. I was just not clear enough.

I have to say (and i don't want to speak for everyone) I don't think i would ever want to do a girl/girl show with someone who has NO experience in camming...or at the very least watched me and other girls on cam to get a feel for everything.

Also..and this should go without saying..make sure you stay safe. Each getting tested, and check recent paperwork, and bring it with you when you cam.

The biggest problem I have had with girl/girl shows is prvts. (this is all assuming it's mfc) How do you go about doing them? If you are on one cam then I don't think it's fair to charge the same 60token per min, because that's what I would charge when it's just me. But, asking for a tip up front can often does not work, plus there is no telling how long they will stay in a prvt. If you are on two cams (most of my experiences) it can be even more fustrating. You don't want to do it on one girl's cam, because shutting down another girls room or putting an away messager each have adverse effects. Then you have the splitting of funds problem. Even if the guy tips the 2nd girl the same amount as you would be in a prvt.....and it works out nicely..there is no control on spying.
My solution to this with most girls is to simply not go prvts...with my ex who i cammed with a couple times a week we would suggest buying a skype show with tokens and tipping each of us and setting up an appointment.

Reactions: Picnic and Gen
I'm close friends with another camgirl (we both started at the same time) and sometimes we go on together. The only problem is that we're not attracted to each other at all and we don't want to make our friendship weird by doing sexual things to/with each other. We'll flirt and strip and communicate, which makes our room extra fun and can bring in some tips, but we get frequent requests to kiss/touch each other, which we're not willing to do. Should we stop camming together? If not, what are some things that we could do together that wouldn't make us feel too weird, but would still please our audience?

Fonteyn said:
I'm close friends with another camgirl (we both started at the same time) and sometimes we go on together. The only problem is that we're not attracted to each other at all and we don't want to make our friendship weird by doing sexual things to/with each other. We'll flirt and strip and communicate, which makes our room extra fun and can bring in some tips, but we get frequent requests to kiss/touch each other, which we're not willing to do. Should we stop camming together? If not, what are some things that we could do together that wouldn't make us feel too weird, but would still please our audience?

A month ago I cammed with a model where the situation is just like you described yours. We took tips for our topless/naked countdowns, for shots, a bath show (just being silly, still not touching each other), and a game of naked twister. It worked really well token-wise. :) Basically, if you don't want to do sexual things with each other, just come up with something else that might entertain people.

Here are some tips from my experience.
-find someone you have chemistry with. This doesn't always have to be sexual chemistry. Just someone that you can have fun on cam without it looking forced.
-pick someone that is experienced and does not slack
-sit together and write down on a piece of paper what your comfort level is, what you will do on cam and how much you will charge.

Money:
This is the tricky part...
-if you are camming with a model that has the same fan base as you and generates roughly the same amount of money use one account. And then maybe do a second show on the other account. You each split the money 50:50 (assuming both girls have equally worked hard in planning the show and executing) make sure you keep a paper record for your taxes and claim it as an expense if you are paying her. If she is getting paid by you she can claim it as income and shd will pay her tax on it.

-models that have a different size of fan bases might be better off logging on at the same time from their own accounts. This gets tricky because it's hard to pay attention to your rooms and the other model but it can work if done right. Communication is key!

-option 3: this might be a bit tricky and I have never tried it out before however both models should calculate their hourly rate. (Assuming they spend similar amounts of hours online )
If they have similar hourly rates they do a 50:50 split. If one makes $100/h and the other makes $50/h the model with the higher hourly rate should get a higher split.

LilyMarie said:
Fonteyn said:

A month ago I cammed with a model where the situation is just like you described yours. We took tips for our topless/naked countdowns, for shots, a bath show (just being silly, still not touching each other), and a game of naked twister. It worked really well token-wise. :) Basically, if you don't want to do sexual things with each other, just come up with something else that might entertain people.

I agree.

During the BBWFest's I did almost no actual sexual contact, and even very little touching with the vast majority of all the models....in fact I don't think I did any at all during the first one.

But, having two girls in the same screen alone is thrilling! Knowing two girls are willing to get naked in the same with eachother can be exciting all itself. I think a lot of it has to do with energy level. If you can keep that up...your gold.

On the point of taxes.

If you both work off of one account, the owner of that account will have to pay the taxes.

So let's say she puts away 30% of her income for taxes and together you guys make $2,000.

Take the amount you guys made together, split it in half, and then give the other girl 70% of that!

(2,000/2)*.70=$700

That way, each girl gets their half, minus the 30% which would be for taxes. Get it?

Yes yes yes maybe in the end the girl will have higher taxes, or lower taxes, or something. That's a slight risk that she will lose or gain a small amount of money. However, this is a good way of mitigating the possibility of one girl getting much more than the other.

Edit: Because I'm sure there's a way to write a check for the amount, and say you're paying the girl her half of a show you earned money for together on it and then save that for your CPA when you get your taxes done and they can handle it from there... I'm just saying though... that sounds like a headache. :lol:

Kickaz said:
-option 3: this might be a bit tricky and I have never tried it out before however both models should calculate their hourly rate. (Assuming they spend similar amounts of hours online )
If they have similar hourly rates they do a 50:50 split. If one makes $100/h and the other makes $50/h the model with the higher hourly rate should get a higher split.

That seems honestly sort of messed up. You're basically saying that if someone is camming with a lower camscore girl that they should expect her to pay for the privilege of camming together. This idea would make sense, I guess, if doing a g/g show meant only your nightly average combined. But in that case, there's no point in doing a g/g show.

I think the best thing when doing g/g shows is doing multiple sessions and alternating between your accounts and then splitting the difference at the end of your time together. That way you both get a rank boost, both can get a CS boost, etc.

Tip split formula! (When alternating accounts):

[.65(Girl A - Girl B)]/2=X

Girl A is the account that made more tokens, girl B is the account that made fewer. Multiplying by .65 gives you the after tax amount of the difference and X is the amount that goes to girl B (the one who's account got fewer tokens that week). Multiply X by .05 to find out the dollar amount to send. :)

First off, I want to start by saying, be prepared to be compared to each other every few min.
"your fatter than her"
"your ass is better"
"the brunette is hotter"
It sucks.

I would cam on both of your laptops at the same time. Then you split the difference so you both end up with equal money at the end of the night. Say you make $4 more than her. You'd give her $2. Then you both take care of taxes yourself at the end of the year. That's the easiest way IMHO.

SexyStephXS said:
Kickaz said:

That seems honestly sort of messed up. You're basically saying that if someone is camming with a lower camscore girl that they should expect her to pay for the privilege of camming together. This idea would make sense, I guess, if doing a g/g show meant only your nightly average combined. But in that case, there's no point in doing a g/g show.

I think the best thing when doing g/g shows is doing multiple sessions and alternating between your accounts and then splitting the difference at the end of your time together. That way you both get a rank boost, both can get a CS boost, etc.

Girl A is the account that made more tokens, girl B is the account that made fewer. Multiplying by .65 gives you the after tax amount of the difference and X is the amount that goes to girl B (the one who's account got fewer tokens that week). Multiply X by .05 to find out the dollar amount to send. :)

A girl with the camscore of 30k (assuming it's not overinflated artificially) is likely to bring a bigger fan base to the girl girl night than the girl with a camscore of 1k. It has nothing to do with the quality of the girls as I firmly believe camscore does not equal that, but it is a way to quantify how much a model brings per hour in the last 60 days and sometimes the pocket sizes of her fan base.
I personally think it's not fair to the girl with the camscore of 30k to do a 50:50 split in this case (assuming they cam on one account). The girl with the low camscore is getting exposure, maybe a bigger future score if they cam on her account and she's still getting paid more money than she would have made on her own assuming the girl girl show was successful.
If they end up making $5000 that night and the lower score girl takes 20% (I'm just making numbers up but both girls should decide what is fair) she is still putting $1000 in her pockets plus a bigger camscore and more exposure. It would have taken the 1k model 50h on average to make that $1000 she made in a night.

Kickaz said:
SexyStephXS said:
Kickaz said:

A girl with the camscore of 30k (assuming it's not overinflated artificially) is likely to bring a bigger fan base to the girl girl night than the girl with a camscore of 1k. It has nothing to do with the quality of the girls as I firmly believe camscore does not equal that, but it is a way to quantify how much a model brings per hour in the last 60 days and sometimes the pocket sizes of her fan base.
I personally think it's not fair to the girl with the camscore of 30k to do a 50:50 split in this case (assuming they cam on one account). The girl with the low camscore is getting exposure, maybe a bigger future score if they cam on her account and she's still getting paid more money than she would have made on her own assuming the girl girl show was successful.
If they end up making $5000 that night and the lower score girl takes 20% (I'm just making numbers up but both girls should decide what is fair) she is still putting $1000 in her pockets plus a bigger camscore and more exposure. It would have taken the 1k model 50h on average to make that $1000 she made in a night.
I have to disagree with you. I "battled" MLP while she had DOUBLE my CS, and WON. It just goes to show you that the tables can turn at any time. There's a chance that the girl with the lower CS could have made more than the girl with the higher CS. Since no one knows what COULD happen, the safest bet is to split it 50/50. :twocents-02cents:

Kickaz said:
SexyStephXS said:
Kickaz said:

It seems almost arrogant to have that mindset for a camgirl to have. "As a higher camscore girl I'm doing you a favor by camming with you by giving you publicity. You could have never gotten this money on your own so I deserve more of it and maybe if you're lucky this publicity will mean more money for you someday." You're throwing out EXTREMELY varying camscores as well. What you're suggesting implies some sort of segregation. Camgirls should all cam with similarly camscored camgirls unless they don't want an even cut of the money. When I cammed with LilyEvans at the mansion I had a 3k CS and she had a 7k CS, should we have split that 25/75 even though we share many regs? If a 1k CS girl cammed with a 30k CS girl, to keep the ratio fair to what each model brought in, the 1k girl should get 3% and the 30k should get 97% since, if hourly averages mean anything, the 1k girl only brought in 1/31 of the tips whereas the 30k girl brought in 30/31. Plus, there's no telling if the hourly averages are skewed. Camgirl Y only logs on 6 hours a week when she knows her whale will be on and therefore has a 15k CS while Camgirl Z logs on 21 hours a week and has a 3k CS but makes more than Camgirl Y but doesn't have to rely on one whale reg.

Idk, maybe I'm crazy, but for me camming with other girls is about giving your guys a special treat and having a friend to hang out with and talk shop with for a few days. I ONLY cam with friends and I would never dare suggest that I deserve a higher paycut because I'm bringing more to the table. If I didn't feel the girl I'd be camming with would be working just as hard as I was while we were together then I wouldn't cam with her in the first place.

I just suggested it as a way to share the money. I didn't say it was the only way or the right way. The last girl I cammed with had a camscore of 1k or less. We cammed on her account made almost $1000 and I didn't take a cent of the money we made. She kept it all and I have no regrets.

Form a members prospective, it is much much easier if you cam from one account and alternate shows. You don't have wait for one girl to finish her topless countdown while the other girl is naked etc. When it is taking to long for one model to make her countdown, I often find that I lose interest and move to another room.

It seems to me alternated shows is reasonably fair. Both models benefit from the additional exposure and tips from a girl girl show. It would seem easier (no tax issues etc) to let each girl keep the money she made during her show. Generally speaking the girl with the higher camscore will make more money during her show which also seems fair. Obviously there is no perfect system.

Kickaz said:

:?

But you've said in the past there have been times where you stayed online for hours with only a few hundred tokens. What if the day you do your girl/girl show, it would have been that kind of night... except a few members stopped by and they REALLY liked this other girl. It would be a shame if you undermined the other girl, just assuming they were really tipping for you. If they're only tipping for you, why even bother doing girl/girl shows? You can keep 100% of the money if it's solo.

I know you said that you have never used that method. I just hope that you never do.

Sevrin said:
However you decide to split your money, make sure the person you are working with is someone you know well and can trust. Otherwise, you can find yourself having to deal with this kind of mess:

https://twitter.com/brina_mfc/status/381532443343208449
Someone in the comment thread made a pretty good point though, if you write the check properly that can't happen or if it does it's super obvious. Otherwise that would constantly be a problem every time you write a check.

It makes me a bit sad to see that there are models who believe that anything other than 50/50 is a fair way to split money after a g/g show, under the assumption that both models were on cam for the same amount of time and put the same amount of work into it. :( Camscore or popularity shouldn't play a role in how the money is split whatsoever.

Also, I really don't think $ amounts connected to camscore should be brought outside of the models only section in a way that enables non-models to figure out how much models make per hour. :twocents-02cents:

LilyMarie said:
Also, I really don't think $ amounts connected to camscore should be brought outside of the models only section in a way that enables non-models to figure out how much models make per hour. :twocents-02cents:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
Is there something you're trying to say?

LilyMarie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
Is there something you're trying to say?

I think what he's trying to say is, many of them already know. And also, what was mentioned out here was simply ratios that are super obvious. Like a 30k camscore makes 30times what a 1k does. That's common sense that they've probably figured out on their own, no one mentioned the formula. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.