AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It said to introduce myself, so I have. I have days when I can be full of insight, today is not one of them! I just joined as I liked the feel of the place. I may be back and I might (slim chance) contribute something worthwhile.

:hello2: hey everyone im heather and im from the city of brotherly love although for me its sisterly love if you catch my drift. I work at an adult store and. My GPA has suffered since i found heather but in the end i think its okay.

I'm SweetMystery on MFC, very new to the site and camming in general... :) Nice to meet you all!

This forum has made me feel better about a lot of things... :hello2:

I'm Rosie. Rose. Ro. Rosemary. Mary. Ma. Roro. Bitch. BB (to those who don't know me yet). ....
I have cats, I play in my spare bedroom, and I looooooooooooooove fetishes! I am actively into BDSM with lots of fun fetish toys and more to come. Yar ;)
Started on LJ but wanting to see what else is out there. I think that's a nice way of putting it.
I love sushi. LOVE sushi.
I think Amber is fab for having this place. Rock the hell on! Totally inspired. :h:
I have an unusual obsession with the musical CATS and hope to one day dress like one and diddle my stuff. Baby steps...
Could I go on? Yes. But in the interest of sparing this thread I'll just cut myself off.

YAY AND HI!

Rosemary said:
I'm Rosie. Rose. Ro. Rosemary. Mary. Ma. Roro. Bitch. BB (to those who don't know me yet). ....
I have cats, I play in my spare bedroom, and I looooooooooooooove fetishes! I am actively into BDSM with lots of fun fetish toys and more to come. Yar ;)
Started on LJ but wanting to see what else is out there. I think that's a nice way of putting it.
I love sushi. LOVE sushi.
I think Amber is fab for having this place. Rock the hell on! Totally inspired. :h:
I have an unusual obsession with the musical CATS and hope to one day dress like one and diddle my stuff. Baby steps...
Could I go on? Yes. But in the interest of sparing this thread I'll just cut myself off.

YAY AND HI!
You ought to ask Mr Mistoffelees, and welcome to the forum

GreatDane said:
Rosemary said:

YAY AND HI!
You ought to ask Mr Mistoffelees, and welcome to the forum

I went to the roof, expecting him to be there because that's where I heard him...
BUT HE WAS CURLED UP BY THE FY-YAH!
Crafty Mr. Mistoffelees!
And thanks ;P Hehe! That really made me grin!

Hey I am Vida. I have been on and off since March. Got started cammin in the last week of March did bad got discouraged and stopped. Just for some reason this month i said oh what the heck and tried again. Not doing that great but oh well. I am a BBW so it may take me a little longer to get a fanbase. I must say watching Amber and few others is what got me started. Since I lost like 75lbs doing the Amber workouts with her and other random stuff I feel more confident. Thanks Amber Love ya Girl. I do have a twitter but I have no clue how to do the sexy profiles or the post wishlist or twitter

VidaLoca said:
Since I lost like 75lbs doing the Amber workouts with her and other random stuff I feel more confident. Thanks Amber Love ya Girl. I do have a twitter but I have no clue how to do the sexy profiles or the post wishlist or twitter

what is a BBW if you dont mind me asking?? i'm still learnin the ropes too!

and what are these workouts?? please share :)

Well when i first started watching Amber i seen her doing a workout on cam.... Kinda made me say hey I can do that. Still have a lil in the middle to flatten but i feel so much better. BBW is big beautiful woman and that i am

VidaLoca said:
Well when i first started watching Amber i seen her doing a workout on cam.... Kinda made me say hey I can do that. Still have a lil in the middle to flatten but i feel so much better. BBW is big beautiful woman and that i am

hmmm... do you know if its something she recorded?? lol i'm interested!! i too am a BBW had a kid 5 yrs ago and still trying to lose my stomach :( i need help!

i am not sure if she has a video or not just message her and ask. I had my last child(twins) 10 yrs ago so i am slacking on the lil in the middle. u can add me if u like vidaloca6969 is me

Hey all , I am Tim
I like long walks off of short piers , cool winter days , and am an all around shut in :lol:
nice to meet you all seems like a fun site .

Most people on MFC call me Know, or Mafia.
I live in the almost great white north, and have been haunting these forums for a few months.
I've been around on MFC for about 2 years but just recently became a premium.
I love Coke and hate Pepsi.
I like my steak medium/well.
I love to use smilies :dance:

Reactions: ScarletVixen
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe

Hello!
Just wanted to introduce myself and thought I would start and finish with my 2 of my fav quotes! I started cam in March 2011 because I lost my job and had to find a way to support my family! I am a singly mommy of 4 wonderful children and they are my reason for everything that I do! Luckily, I am a very horny, naughty, voyeuristic woman and since I don't get out much, being on cam is my release!
I am new to the forum but I love chatting and meeting new people so I hope to have many intresting discussions with everyone!

XOXO
ScarletRaven

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

I am Harv,
I'm a bad pimp, even with my Pink and Neon Blue pinstripe suit and feathered hat.
I don't really have any big time introductions, I'm more of a sneak up on you with my ninja socks and funny Asia clothes kinda person.

Shazaam!

knowmafia said:
Most people on MFC call me Know, or Mafia.
I live in the almost great white north, and have been haunting these forums for a few months.
I've been around on MFC for about 2 years but just recently became a premium.
I love Coke and hate Pepsi.
I like my steak medium/well.
I love to use smilies :dance:

I luff your smilies :tongue:

Glad your here and finally spoke up :-D

Reactions: knowmafia
Hi my name is Brad aka Mementh :-D I live in Australia Ummmm Im a security guard Ummm not sure what else to put in lol Ya wanna know anything else just let me know :-D

JasXo said:
Hi! I'm Jasmine. Just joined MFC after joining here. Haven't gone on cam there yet though. A little nervous. But I thought I'd come say hi and meet everyone! :)
Hi Jasmine! Looking forward to seeing your first appearance. :)

Hi! I'm Kitty and I'll join MFC tomorrow. This will be my first time camming, though I've done phone sex before. I'm 28, married and European, and I have 4 cats and a turtle.

CattyKitty said:
Hi! I'm Kitty and I'll join MFC tomorrow. This will be my first time camming, though I've done phone sex before. I'm 28, married and European, and I have 4 cats and a turtle.
Hi Kitty,
welcome and wish you all the best for your start tomorrow!

Hello. My name is RenneXOXO and I am....oh wait. Wrong forum.

I started on LJ. A diff MFC model (MissMeridith) recommended MFC to me. I've only cammed on it twice thus far. I'm new to camming live but NOT new to filming my sexcapades. :angel12: I also used to work for a large sex company hawking products.

I'm a MILF and ex-TILF looking to make some funds on the side now that I no longer work in my trade.

:cat: :cat:

Hey ya'll, My name is Sunnie. I have been on MFC for about a month and still learning, lol. I am happily married and am a personal trainer off cam. I love to chat and play around on cam. Any advice is welcome as well as constructive criticism. I also love riding motorcycles.