AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JennieBunnyUK said:
I used to have the biggest crush on Rimmer.

Yeah, I'm weird. :shifty:

Hahaha!!

That actor was great in another show I saw him in years ago, forgot the name tho...owned a gym in it I think.

JennieBunnyUK said:
The Brittas Empire? I love the ep where his feet are in concrete or something. LOL
Hi Jen. :hello2:

Sitcoms are so difficult to get right and that one had some great characters. I dug up the episode you mention.

Head to 3'40'' and let it roll for the image that may have stuck in your mind.

Series 3, Episode 3 is the one I can't forget, for the pool incident.

harry said:
JennieBunnyUK said:
The Brittas Empire? I love the ep where his feet are in concrete or something. LOL
Hi Jen. :hello2:

Sitcoms are so difficult to get right and that one had some great characters. I dug up the episode you mention.

Head to 3'40'' and let it roll for the image that may have stuck in your mind.

Series 3, Episode 3 is the one I can't forget, for the pool incident.

YES! Oh my goodness, that's the one! I loved that show. Thank you for searching for the clip!

How's it goin? Been on mfc for a while, the forums for not-near-as-long. Thought I'd might as well get involved when there isn't a naked girl on cam :lol:

GoldDigerAmb4 said:
I'm a professional troll to destroy amber cuties nasty skanky ass!

On her own forum? What is this I don't even.

KEEPING ON TOPIC!
Hi! I'm Alexandra. Alex for short. I am a 22 year old lady from Oregon. I like videogames and camming in general. Pleased to meets yas.

FunsizeNerd said:
GoldDigerAmb4 said:
I'm a professional troll to destroy amber cuties nasty skanky ass!

On her own forum? What is this I don't even.

KEEPING ON TOPIC!
Hi! I'm Alexandra. Alex for short. I am a 22 year old lady from Oregon. I like videogames and camming in general. Pleased to meets yas.

Oh hey! I met you the other night in your room! :) Welcome :)

Hi everyone. I realize I've never introduced myself here.

I'm Catra. 23. Rhode Island. Criminal Justice college grad. Intense Starcraft 2/MMORPG/FPS gamer. My 2 month on MFC is coming up in a few days and I was camming on Second Life for 2 months prior to that.

Yeeeeees for orgasming for all to see. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sooo, i only introduced myself in the models only section, better to come out here as well...

I'm Daria, 18, secret location :p
blah i hate talking about myself seems!
~lurk/follow my twitter to get some insights of my life inside&outside camming if you are interested, lulz~

Pretty new to MFC (and for school reasons cant go online this month but ill try to work it again -on other sites too- when im done with exams etc and especially when i get my own place so i dont have to sneak online at sucky hours only and when i actually feel like to, ahah)

Just realized that I haven't posted in this thread yet.

I'm Zach, aka Redwud. It's a nickname i've had since i was about 8 years old. I'm a wow player, reader, thinker, /b/tard, all around cool guy. Or so i like to think at least with that last one.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell

PS - I need an avatar, should probably get on that.

CatraLacourte said:
Hi everyone. I realize I've never introduced myself here.

I'm Catra. 23. Rhode Island. Criminal Justice college grad. Intense Starcraft 2/MMORPG/FPS gamer. My 2 month on MFC is coming up in a few days and I was camming on Second Life for 2 months prior to that.

Yeeeeees for orgasming for all to see. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey Catra your a cutie and no mistake, welcome, My other half is a DJ on second life. :-D

Pervs_INC said:
Hey Catra your a cutie and no mistake, welcome, My other half is a DJ on second life. :-D

Thank you, hun!

And oh gosh! Yes! So glad to find other Second Lifers out there! I miss the SL scene, I'll be honest. I was thinking about getting into some sort of business on there again sometime.

Hey yall Im Jared 22 from Ohio,I enjoy videogames,skateboarding,science,quality marijuana,painkillers and camgirls.

Hello, guess I could have done this a few weeks ago....but, here I am now.
Mike, 46, Biker..MC member, Divorced, 2 Boys(Best kids ever).
I must tell you all something I am sure you all know.....AmberCutie is the
Awesomest, Hottest, Finest, Cutest person I've come to know(but have never met).
Awestruck, Dumbfounded, Knocked for a loop.... none of these are adequate enough
to describe seeing this most wonderful of earthly delights.................... :confusion-seeingstars:
um...oh, see, I was thinking of her again!
So, I have discovered two things:
1)AMBER!!!

2)Absolutely the BEST way to watch TV EVER:

Attachments

• theDude.jpg
    theDude.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 165
I'm Kitty, or better known as JadedKitty or Jaded Kitty Kimiko
some of you may have seen me on MFC or other places on the web naked..

lol I'm known best for my nudity..

I :h: :h: Amber... I remembered today she had this forum set up so I decided to join while I recalled.. Amber is actually one of the girls that I first talked to about MFC because I'm always investigating sites for the most fair one..
MFC is the ONLY cam site you will see me on (unless I find any others that are agreeable with me)

Hmmmm I'm not sure what else to say about myself.. I filled out my profile here, and tons of links in my signature... I also make clothes, shirts, and paintings... along with some other shit..
if you like Funny shirts you should check out my shop

http://www.shreddedkittyclothing.spreadshirt.com

Anyway I'm out :h: Nice to meet everyone

Okay HI! I'm Andrea. I'm 20 years old and living in the LA area. I am an aspiring model an actress, but on the realistic side I'm kind of just aspiring to pay my bills.

I've worked at Streammate before but I HATED everything about it, from most of the traffic being annoying and cheap and the lack of traffic to begin with, to the percentages and my creepy studio manager (I'd still be working there if he didn't totally freak out on my and my at-the-time boyfriend). By the way, I did couple shows there and we did make a lot of money, it was interracial which I was told was a huge part of it.

But here I am, I actually was in a member's room where AmberCutie directed me here **THANK YOU** and I've been on here reading back years of threads since. :-D I have only done two shows but I really liked them, even if I didn't make that much I really enjoyed talking to the guys on MFC. Streamate does NOT have quality dudage.

Anyways, I'm totally dying to get into the "Models Only" section and also I would love to get to know you guys more. There's so much personality in your posts I already wanna be your friend. :pray:

:h:

hi, i'm "russtography" on mfc. you can just call me russ :) i'm from the socal area. i've been around mfc for a short while but just discovered amber tonight. she just seems like a really sweet person--plus, she's beautiful and how can you not love that fantastic body?! ;)

Hmmm...introduction...what if I have always been a wallflower? Grrr, I feel SO much pressure. Will you like me? Or, will you think I'm better left alone. So many memories of middle school dances.

*Deep breath*

Hi! Some know me as Cham, others as Kent, and some have called me Benny. I've been a MFCer for almost two years and know just some of you. Met Asha during her first week and miss Amy's home improvement shows. But actually, as a chamaeleon you never know who or what I am or can become. :lol:

Yet, I got distracted by (horrors!) a Romanian girl. We became engaged, but I called it off when her father demanded a gift of one cow and two goats if I was to marry his girl. I had no problems with the goats, but I wasn't about to give up my Bessie! No, she wasn't worth that much.

So I have repented of my ways and have said 10 Hail Ambers. Does that put me back in good standing? :pray:

Hi.

Some might know/recognize me as Sean_Connery at mfc.
Most of you will have no idea who I am since I frequent very few rooms.
Both due to lack of time and that I can't be bothered to try new ones.

Why did I join this forum?
Well I was bored and it seemed like a fun place to drop by from time to time.

Things you need to know about me:
-I am weird.
-I am not funny.
-I am rude.
-I am clueless.
-I am a bit of a jerk.

Yet for some reason people seem to like me. Quite the paradox...

Sean_Connery said:
Hi.

-I am weird.
-I am not funny.
-I am rude.
-I am clueless.
-I am a bit of a jerk.

Maybe they adore your honesty. :)

Reactions: Sean_Connery
AmberCutie said:
Sean_Connery said:
Hi.

-I am weird.
-I am not funny.
-I am rude.
-I am clueless.
-I am a bit of a jerk.

Maybe they adore your honesty. :)

Perhaps. Up until now I've just assumed I'm so sexy that no one noticed my obvious flaws...

-Knock, knock.
-Who's that?
-Me.

Ok, scrap that. After too much drinking and too little sleep, my brain is not what it used to be. Luckily.
Whatever, I'm... eh... I think I'm EverWanderer. Pleased to meet you all.
Why am I here, now that you realize my obvious lack of libido?
Hmm... I honestly don't know why. Maybe I was too bored when I found Amber's page (great site, Amber, by the way)

That's all for now... or it should be.