AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats the sexiest thing a girl can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Like, for instance, I LOVE it when a guy winks at me... not in a creepy...pedo way... but more in a... "hey sexy..." kinda way :) it makes me all tingly lol...

So what do you guys think is the sexiest thing a girl can do?

give "the stare". the one where you make everyone you give it to do a double take. it's like making love to them with your eyes. not fucking them. it's winding your way into their most erotic, treasured fantasies and saying "let me do that for you" in their head. i think that's the sexiest thing a girl can do, that one look. :)

I would agree about the stare that truly is one of the sexiest things a woman can do but I also try to do any thing to draw attention to my mouth, like suck on cock lollipops....lol, just teasing does not have to be that obvious!!

Either blow my mind with their intelligence or do something extremely goofy. The whole, 'omg if I do a goofy thing I'm no longer hot' doesn't do it for me. I love goofballs!

Reactions: EllieKnox
ZoeMadison said:

Given the responses, I'm more interested in hearing ladies say what's the sexiest thing a girl can do :D :D :D

Hmm...sexiest thing - I honestly don't know. Sexy can be behaviour, but there are different levels. Some drive you insane as you can't act out the sexual desire they arise (and they know this, and are purposefully flirting with you) - some can just be taking command and kicking ass, or being assertive and confident - or for me, dancing sensuously (Salsa!, not house music in clubs etc) is sexy - way beyond any "look" - but nearly all of those have a circumstance which it's impossible to talk about - which turns mundane into "sexy".

However - I had a friend who came around - when she knocked, I opened the door - she pushed me backwards, into my lounge - all the while one hand on my chest and the other pressing her finger to my mouth whilst she uttered "shh" - until she pushed me back onto my couch. She promptly kissed me whilst quickly taking down my trousers, before rapidly transitioning (with the odd lick / kisses down the chest/stomach) to give me a blow job.

The entire action - from the start - the uncertainty, the shock, the unknowing, a look in her eye that was determined and smoulderingly hot, the intense feeling of trepidation, her taking total control (and looking fucking hot I must admit) and then horniness as I realised what was about to happen, followed by that nervous yet glorious feeling of getting it on with someone for the first time... that was fucking sexy.

Before then we'd only had a kiss or two :lol:

Give a confident smile and run her fingers through her hair. Yum.

Zoomer said:
However - I had a friend who came around - when she knocked, I opened the door - she pushed me backwards, into my lounge - all the while one hand on my chest and the other pressing her finger to my mouth whilst she uttered "shh" - until she pushed me back onto my couch. She promptly kissed me whilst quickly taking down my trousers, before rapidly transitioning (with the odd lick / kisses down the chest/stomach) to give me a blow job.

The entire action - from the start - the uncertainty, the shock, the unknowing, a look in her eye that was determined and smoulderingly hot, the intense feeling of trepidation, her taking total control (and looking fucking hot I must admit) and then horniness as I realised what was about to happen, followed by that nervous yet glorious feeling of getting it on with someone for the first time... that was fucking sexy.

HOT fucking story!

AmberCutie said:
HOT fucking story!

:lol:

I didn't get to the fucking bit, but it turns out a couch which has wheels, sitting on a wooden floor, in a (posh for students) apartment block with neighbours above, below and to either side, isn't a good way to have clandestine intercourse (she had a boyfriend at the time, although it was incredibly clear their relationship had been effectively over for weeks).

That bastard couch slammed back and forth into the wall creating the most EPIC noise - both embarrassing and hilarious - yet incredibly arousing at the same time :D

OMFGthat is soooo sexy!!

Zoomer said:
ZoeMadison said:

Given the responses, I'm more interested in hearing ladies say what's the sexiest thing a girl can do :D :D :D

Hmm...sexiest thing - I honestly don't know. Sexy can be behaviour, but there are different levels. Some drive you insane as you can't act out the sexual desire they arise (and they know this, and are purposefully flirting with you) - some can just be taking command and kicking ass, or being assertive and confident - or for me, dancing sensuously (Salsa!, not house music in clubs etc) is sexy - way beyond any "look" - but nearly all of those have a circumstance which it's impossible to talk about - which turns mundane into "sexy".

:drool:

Re-enactment please? Ill be you, and you can be her :) Heres my address.... :)

I may be odd, in fact there are many who would confirm that, but when it come right down to it I am more interested in what between a girls ears than whats between her legs. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of a pretty body but so many times a very pretty face opens her mouth and says something really ugly, or stupid. Its not the uneducated that turn me off because that can be changed its the ignorant and small of mind and spirit that do me in. So "what the sexiest thing a girl can do" tickle my mind, peak my imagination, stimulate brain and body.

Fart.

It's not that I have a fetish for farting, it's just that women seem so wound up about this perfectly natural exercise of the human body. My wife used to wait for my friend and I to leave our (then) apartment before even going to the bathroom. Now we compete with each other. We have a friend that still insists she doesn't do it.
A fart just shows a level of comfort and intimacy rarely found, I guess. It doesn't get me all riled up and ready to go to p-town, but it does make me feel more intimate, which is never a bad thing.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllieKnox
ChrisHubble said:
I may be odd, in fact there are many who would confirm that, but when it come right down to it I am more interested in what between a girls ears than whats between her legs. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of a pretty body but so many times a very pretty face opens her mouth and says something really ugly, or stupid. Its not the uneducated that turn me off because that can be changed its the ignorant and small of mind and spirit that do me in. So "what the sexiest thing a girl can do" tickle my mind, peak my imagination, stimulate brain and body.

:clap: THIS! ^^^

Look at me out of the corner of her eye....head slightly tilted down.....then a little wink or a lip lick. Game on.

Probably the attention whore in me, but when the girl no matter what is all going on and how many people are around us acts like we're the only two in the room and gives me her undivided attention not because she has to but because she wants to.

While a womans nude body is wonderful it is often much sexier if she does not display it completely. e.g. if a woman wears only a mans skirt unbuttoned and you can catch a glimpse on her boobs underneath for a moment that teases the hell out of me

Reactions: SoTxBob and SirLes
Traditio said:
While a womans nude body is wonderful it is often much sexier if she does not display it completely. e.g. if a woman wears only a mans skirt unbuttoned and you can catch a glimpse on her boobs underneath for a moment that teases the hell out of me

Keithy said:
Traditio said:
lol - sorry for the typo - shirt - not skirt....

Traditio said:

:shock: :?

Traditio said:
lol - sorry for the typo - shirt - not skirt....

For a short while I thought you had a cross dressing granny fettish... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Traditio
It's sexy to me when a girl has a hobby or skill she does very well. If I see a cam girl with a nice website she designed herself, that is sexy. Or if I see a girl in the gym who started out green and over time learned how to use the weights, diet and make good progress that is very sexy. Basically anything that shows a willingness to learn and stick with something that may be challenging.

file.php

Do something like that ^^. Instant win.

For instance the first time I witnessed UKgg she was wearing and doing something silly, the same for Coreylala(LittleHuman). In both cases immediately on the friend list to forevermore be at the top of online models :p

Corey is always being goofy and random, she rawks.

Attachments

• Corey12830.jpg
    Corey12830.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 423
  • Corey12851.jpg
    Corey12851.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 423
Girls riding their own motorcycles is super sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.