AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I really don't understand why we have to keep explaining to men that every time we're asked to meet up we're all thinking, "how does my head not end up in a freezer in this scenario?"

Surely some of us have seen the viral meme about who women would pick to be alone with in the woods: a bear or a man. Every single one of the women asked in the video chose the bear then gave a solid reason example of how bears are more predictable than men.

Yeah well ... things have changed.

Exactly what is Uber, except putting yourself in a complete stranger's car and hoping you get where you want to go and don't end up with your head in Vixxen's freezer scenario. ;)
It's a cab company without following city cab rules. No different than hailing a cab in New York or Chicago or anywhere else for that matter. That's why cab medallions are expensive. I mean they're licensed, have to use their real names...strangers on the internet wanting to meet in person, don't.

Yeah well ... things have changed.

Exactly what is Uber, except putting yourself in a complete stranger's car and hoping you get where you want to go and don't end up with your head in Vixxen's freezer scenario. ;)
Uber is very different from meeting some random off the internet. Uber is a business, the people working for Uber have something to loose, if anything happens you have protocols you can follow, there is a record of where you went and where the driver went (the uber app has gps in it, they know every cars location at all times, even turning the app off it's more than likely still sending them GPS location data).

It's a cab company without following city cab rules. No different than hailing a cab in New York or Chicago or anywhere else for that matter. That's why cab medallions are expensive. I mean they're licensed, have to use their real names...strangers on the internet wanting to meet in person, don't.
Uber is very different from meeting some random off the internet. Uber is a business, the people working for Uber have something to loose, if anything happens you have protocols you can follow, there is a record of where you went and where the driver went (the uber app has gps in it, they know every cars location at all times, even turning the app off it's more than likely still sending them GPS location data).

This. Way different. Lol that Uber was even mentioned in this discussion, and compared to meeting strange men from the internet.

Signed,

A woman who uses Uber once a week, and checks the license plate number before hopping in. 🙂

I would like to add to this that, it's not just dangerous for the women (NOT to take away from the danger of them, please don't take it as this).. any man that plans on going anywhere and meeting someone, YOU are also in danger!! please for the love of god also consider your own safety and what could go wrong with all these things..

Uber is a much more controlled thing than going to ANOTHER COUNTRY to meet someone you have no clue who is, KingMarti pointed it out REALLY well, that it has a gps tracker and such, PLUS you can see what accounts has been linked to what driver at what time and such.. if someone went missing after a uber ride, you can be damn sure they would knock on the door of the driver VERY fast..

Yeah, I don't want to wake up in a bathtub missing a kidney
you only need 1 stop being so greedy 😂 or is it the bathtub that's the issue 🤔

Oh whatever... we all know that real men have 3 kidneys!

Yes ok , i get all off that. But after talking/chatting several months about everyday life. Are you still strangers?.... But i understand you..
No one can really answer that question for you in here.. because YES you could still be total strangers..

I'm one of the few on this site that will say it's a possibility to go meet each other because I've done it several times before, but even more times I have refused to go see people I've talked to, there's a huge difference in who I talk to, and it's not about how many months I've talked to them and so on, it's REALLY hard to explain but it's a gut feeling for me.. and the slightest sign of that I should not go, I simply will not go..

Reactions: Ozzie_
Yes ok , i get all off that. But after talking/chatting several months about everyday life. Are you still strangers?.... But i understand you..
ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE STRANGERS.

We present what we will to the audience at writ, nothing less and hide a helluva lot more than you can possibly imagine. JFC.

Reactions: Constretajone1986
Ok, offcourse you present and do what you want. But not everyone is the same or thinks the same. No?
Yes, literally everyone is the same. I bet you'd never discuss back acne or ass acne or maybe that you only take a shower every 9 days with a model, right? But you can't hide that shit in person. You can't hide that maybe you get angry at wait staff or that you don't like puppies or whatever*.

*Hyperbole for the sake of hyperbole but c'mon man you cannot be that naive!

Reactions: MarieElise
No one can really answer that question for you in here.. because YES you could still be total strangers..

I'm one of the few on this site that will say it's a possibility to go meet each other because I've done it several times before, but even more times I have refused to go see people I've talked to, there's a huge difference in who I talk to, and it's not about how many months I've talked to them and so on, it's REALLY hard to explain but it's a gut feeling for me.. and the slightest sign of that I should not go, I simply will not go..

I really don't understand why we have to keep explaining to men that every time we're asked to meet up we're all thinking, "how does my head not end up in a freezer in this scenario?"

Surely some of us have seen the viral meme about who women would pick to be alone with in the woods: a bear or a man. Every single one of the women asked in the video chose the bear then gave a solid reason example of how bears are more predictable than men.

Yes, literally everyone is the same. I bet you'd never discuss back acne or ass acne or maybe that you only take a shower every 9 days with a model, right? But you can't hide that shit in person. You can't hide that maybe you get angry at wait staff or that you don't like puppies or whatever*.

Ok , thanks . Im not like that. But like you said, i never get the chance to prove that all the bastards ruined it for the few real ones.. greets

Ok , thanks . Im not like that. But like you said, i never get the chance to prove that all the bastards ruined it for the few real ones.. greets
I don't care if you're Mr. Freaking Rogers, I'm not taking the chance. Ever.

There's a cam model who started a studio with her loving, trusting boyfriend. They got other women to come in and participate on cam. There were booze cruises and trips and at the end of the day that guy she trusted with all of her heart raped two of the women who also trusted him and fined them for various reasons and took their tokens. If that can happen right underneath their own noses and not suspect a thing, you really think anyone is going to just go meet up?

You want to meet a cam girl? Go to a convention.

If the price of groceries keeps going up in the US I may consider farming out a few organs

View attachment 100224
don't use ebay, they added it to their tos after someone did it in like 2001 😂

eta, found a copy of the story:

i never get the chance to prove that all the bastards ruined it for the few real ones

Or how about, instead of trying to meet a cam model in person, go on a dating site and meet/date a girl from there.

Honest to god, I think the reason why some dudes treat cam sites like their own personal dating catalogue or try to meet up/fuck models who live halfway across the world from them is because they have zero dating app/in person game and can't get a woman in their own area to want to be anywhere near them.

Or how about, instead of trying to meet a cam model in person, go on a dating site and meet/date a girl from there.

Honest to god, I think the reason why some dudes treat cam sites like their own personal dating catalogue or try to meet up/fuck models who live halfway across the world from them is because they have zero dating app/in person game and can't get a woman in their own area to want to be anywhere near them.
I think they all know we will back out at the last minute regardless of what was said and it lets them off the hook while also blaming us. "BUT I'm so nice, how dare she not trust me!"

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I know why Constretajone1986 ain’t letting this go.

He joined this forum in April, and his very first post is in the Introduce Yourself thread…talking about how there’s a Russian cam model he’s trying to meet. Oh, boy…

I know why Constretajone1986 ain’t letting this go.

He joined this forum in April, and his very first post is in the Introduce Yourself thread…talking about how there’s a Russian cam model he’s trying to meet. Oh, boy…
Sry ladys, i will say nothing anymore. And you all go think im killer . Wish you all happy life ... Greets

You can't hide that maybe you get angry at wait staff or that you don't like puppies or whatever*.

This literally happened to me. Had an internet friend I talked to for over two years online really regularly. Seemed chill and cool. We finally meet in person and go to a restaurant. She was a total dick to the waitstaff. Like snapping her fingers when she wanted something, saying "that's coming out of your tip" when she thought she wasn't getting the attention she deserved, and then commenting that she thought we were getting bad service because the waitress was jealous of how pretty she was. It totally blindsided me and made me realize this person was a total stranger to me.