AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What videos should I make?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaSexton

Inactive Cam Model
May 4, 2016
California
Twitter Username
@Lena_Buttafly
MFC Username
LovelyLena
Streamate Username
LenaSexton
I have been camming since the beginning of May and have been thinking about offering video clips...but I have a few questions about how to go about making them...kind of a best practices if you will. Lucky for me, for me I have dabbled in video editing. I'm not GREAT, but I'm functional.

• Do you edit your own videos or does someone one do that for you? What software do use to edit? I have Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere, but I'm on a beginner/intermediate level.
  • What should be my "staple" videos...what "acts" should I be performing?
  • What type of quality should these videos be? All HD? Other accceptable formats?
  • Is there any additional that I should include in the header or footer of the video?
I'm sure there's other questions I have, but these are the main ones for now.

Reactions: marlasinger
Hey Nikki!
From my experience with helping others i will answer the questions in order the best i can, if anyone else has anything to contribute feel free to!
  • Do you edit your own videos or does someone one do that for you? My Advice would be try to use tools where you can easily edit them otherwise you will spend more time editing the things than you did making them, If you are going to get someone to edit them for you make sure it is someone you can trust. Nothing kills business like the jackass who does your editing uploading them on shady sites. (My Recommendation for Editing is Wondershare Filmora)
  • What should be my "staple" videos...what "acts" should I be performing? Models tend to do anything from Strip Teases to Squirting, Kink Play etc. HOWEVER your "Staple" video should be relevant to what you like doing its best to not set the bar too high for yourself so make absolutely certain that you are happy with the types of video you are doing
  • What type of quality should these videos be? All HD? Other accceptable formats? MP4's are currently the Video Standards for all Devices now and have awesome compression rates! Obviously just take note of the maximum file size you can upload on the site where you are planning to sell your videos.
  • Is there any additional that I should include in the header or footer of the video? What we tend to advise our models to do is put a "Signature" watermark on your video that is barely visible it could be a faded object, something that will allow you to prove it is your video if you should find it re-uploaded anywhere.
I Hope this helps you, Every model is different so its up to you to experiment and find your "Niche" for video content, in my time i have seen Models dressed up like and pretending to be cats and everything, so think outside the box and keep everything as natural as you can to make the best out of it.

Good luck Sweetie!

• Helpful!
Reactions: LenaSexton
I edit my own videos with movie maker. Simple, I know, but I'm very ... not good with that stuff and it's simple enough for now.

As for staple, it depends what you want. I suggest checking out this thread --- https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/best-and-worst-selling-videos.24543/

I would suggest you make all videos in HD, but have a SD format just in case. Like KTec Modeling said, take the size into consideration. As HD mp4 all seem to be massive in size for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.