AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lou Reed; Perfect day.
I like Lou Reed a lot. And this song is just Amazers...

yes, they look somewhat similar. This guy is a crazy genius though (well JS too of course) Uwe Schmidt, German living in Chile. Has more than 60 aliases, not all are serious though. As "Senior Coconut" he covers famous hits in bossa nova style, its hillarious:

I feel like I should be offended and appalled by that, but it's just too fun!

-----

Thanks, I luuuuurve that one :)
Selena Gomez Fist Bump GIF

Am I trippin' or is that flute I hear?

Last edited:
I understand maybe just 20% of the text but they rap so groovy its amazing. I'm a fan of Autechre who did this remix, seen them live 2 times

first thing I understand is:
smoke more weeeeed
yes indeeeeed
that's what we neeeeed
lol

Reactions: rockin_rod

I only really like the first minute. Someone needs to take that, set it on repeat to some kind of deep bass dubstep, and I'd be happy.
Maybe throw a little glass armonica and flute in there too ( 😆 lbvs)
The rest's a bit discoey, for me.

ETA; Whoops I must have been sleep posting again, I see I already posted a song today, my bad. Hate when I do that 😆

Last edited:
I heard this song today for the first time in years.
Dancing in the Moonlight, by Toploader.
It always fascinates me how music can prompt recall of a memory that had been buried deep.......
It took me back to a time when I was crazy about someone, and we both loved this song.
Toploader was playing a gig in the city we lived in, and I managed to score 2 tickets; the show went on to sell out shortly afterwards.
The day before the show, the girl came down with food poisoning, and rather than attend without her, or with someone else altogether, I ended up gifting the 2 tickets to a friend.

Anyway, here it is:

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
^sadly not available in my country, some youtube restrictions.

normally I would never post synth demos here but this is one is such a crazy powerful performance that I came across today I have to post it. I've seen it 5 times straight so you could say I'm currently obsessed with it .

Moog the company is maybe the best known company making synths and they were struggling a lot lately so its nice to see them release such a beast

Reactions: rockin_rod
I found a bunch of good ones last night, that are all new to me. I'll try not to post them all today 😆
- or will I?

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say its some Hannibal Lecter type shit, but it's a bit creepy. However, I do like it.

Lol guys are so obsessed w the fight scenes from movies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Brit and rockin_rod