AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
you ever see photos of people like Fred Durst (thats the one that just got me) and like "fuck they look old now" and then you remember that the image of how you thought they looked was like 20+ years ago? 😂

you ever see photos of people like Fred Durst (thats the one that just got me) and like "fuck they look old now" and then you remember that the image of how you thought they looked was like 20+ years ago? 😂
OMG have you seen his most recent performances? Looks more like from Grateful Dead haha

Reactions: KingMarti
OMG have you seen his most recent performances? Looks more like from Grateful Dead haha
I'm not sure if they were the most recent but he was looking like santa in the ones I saw (big white beard) 😂

Reactions: AmberCutie
After some of the shit I’ve been through this year…”Unstoppable” by Sia. 👍

That was one of the songs I had playing during a recent visit to a rage room.

lol I know what you mean. Every time I see a rockstar that I haven't seen for millennia he/or they look ancient. :) So age well so age badly. You really notice the toll that smoking, drinking and stress has on the body. Thats why I gave up drinking.

Reactions: MarieElise
Thats why I gave up drinking.
I assume you mean alcohol, laudnum and absinthe etc. It is not a good idea to give up fluids completely 😂

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
Time Lapse Grapes GIF

I assume you mean alcohol, laudnum and absinthe etc. It is not a good idea to give up fluids completely 😂

Time Lapse Grapes GIF
Yes, I mean vodka, beer, etc anything with alcohol in it and especially 80% proof alcohol. I think I have already destroyed way too many brain cells or the receptors which is having a negative affect on my memory and maybe my cognitive function.

Laudnum sounds appealing though he he he lol opium to me is a miracle drug and used sensibly & sparingly I think it's a good drug . (this is opium talking now) lol I feel good on opium and totally removes all the physical pain from my body and it even removes the emotional pain one feels sporadically. Still in many ways I'm glad I'm off the stuff. It's easy to fall into the trap of addiction and ending up taking stronger and stronger forms of it. I admit it was nice to just bed-rot after taking two Panadeine forte. It was like those two zonked out dogs emojis inside the pill floating off into la la land in telegram stickers LOL

• Hugs

Time Lapse Grapes GIF
I just drink caffeine, rainwater, cherry juice with brewer's yeast now. I'm a lot more focused on my diet and health.

I just drink caffeine, rainwater, cherry juice with brewer's yeast now. I'm a lot more focused on my diet and health.
Yeah i know what you mean w all of the above. I'm the same these days. I have a lot to do. Health is important.
Sorry you deal w chronic pain though (if I'm understanding correctly there.)

Last edited:
Yeah i know what you mean w all of the above. I'm the same these days. I have a lot to do. Health is important.
Sorry you deal w chronic pain though (if I'm understanding correctly there.)
Thanks Marie, I couldn't walk for a few weeks and because i couldn't walk I had to crawl around the house to do chores etc. from there it slowly improved until I could walk normally albeit like a cripple until i regained my ability to walk properly. Slowly my mood improved and then I started walking around a park. Getting outside in the fresh air and the sunshine does wonders for ones mental health, also I've regained most of my a physical ability and its only occasionally I feel sciatica and other really weird "what I call" voodoo pin pricks in parts of my body. The biggest advice to myself is NO marathon sex because its flares up my old injuries. :p

Yes our health is important ! I've always eaten a healthy diet and apart from the odd binge periods in my life I'm still pretty healthy. I avoided for the most part the junk food lifestyle.

Unfortunately I was always a bit stupid and a bit reckless when it came to motobikes, cars or doing dumb shit. I would often drive down to see my girlfriend and then try to leave early after not getting much sleep and just drive straight to work. Thats a bad idea when you are driving. Need I say any more ...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
The biggest advice to myself is NO marathon sex because its flares up my old injuries. :p
Well at least you have the option, which is more than can be said for some lol.
I hope your health continues to improve.

Not now I don't. I've gotten to a stage in my life that I just can't be bothered any more. After a long 10 year affair i decided to stop dating completely. I miss my ex in some ways but in some ways that was a bad ending and it hurt me deeply. Anyway that's over now and another chapter in my life starts. I like my life now and I have a lot of freedom. The only thing I miss is the good times we had together and the funny moments in our relationship. :)

• Hugs
I think its improved as much as it can. I think it will probably just very slowly get worse still its hard to know how it will pan out at this stage. I just hope I can still walk in another decade. I really dont like the idea of being physically imobile.

• Hugs
When I reincarnate I wanna be a pro racer... (probably cars but idk, there are quite a few fast moving sports I also like too).
Idk maybe I can find some kind of retirement car racing club to join. I hope it's not lame though.

I love music. :cat: A lot. It's right up there with food and water.
And, when i hit upon a tune that particularly tickles me, i tend to play it over and over and over and over and over and over and oveerandovernadoaondoadnaevrvreondaodvoaederbbdaod

BUT! That song is always changing. it's not necessarily a "favourite" song of all time or the whole universe but its just right for right now, and dangit I WILL PLAY IT TWENTY ZILLION TIMES A DAY, i am the boss here.

The point is! What is your current one? or two or three? I'm pretty much turning this thread into a diary regardless of what y'all input, so here are my current obsessions.

---
NYUSHA -- Do Not Interrupt.

this shit is in russian. I love russian club music because i am a total weirdo. Bonus though, this video is super hot and features jail, nice colours, dope choreography and hot chicks. From what i can understand via translation, the lyrics themselves are also very yes.

----
NEXT

Booka fucking Shade.

These cats, were some of the cats that made me realize that "HOUSE" music wasn't necessarily garbage-ass dancey whatevers with female sorta soul vocals (no offense to soul singers! i dig that but it ruins house for me...) Anyways I decided to listen to some extra Booka today and now I'm hopelessly replaying these two tracks. 🙏 🙏 Booka, I thank your German asses for existing every day for without you i may have forever said that i do not like house. WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL TRAVESTY and hole in the rest of my life forevermore so help me Glob, and I mean this. 🙏 🙏

ONE, sweet lies, hooked me mostly because of the video honestly, its a really good tricky video, grimy and beautiful and oh YES!

the other current Booka problem i'm having is with Solo City. I mean i'm a total sucker for moody pretty shit like this, and they are just doing such a damn good job of it.

Oh man, I'm starting to have too many ! Okay, i'll pare it down and come back later. (It's because i have PAST obsessionoverplayed songs, that i have to catch you up on. duh.)

I have no idea what's up with this, i heard it on some di.fm station and it just WILL NOT GO AWAY from my brain. ITS SO GOOD WHAT THE HELLLLLLL.... this is the second SUNSET that has been an overplayed loved-to-death song for me.

Okay, i'm not going to post Soul Clap right now cuz it's more house, technically. AND I REALLLLLLLY WANT TO POST LILY ALLEN TOO! But I'll hold back! :icon-cry: :icon-cry: Somebody else tell me what song they are overplaying first. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HOOK IT UP! I KNOW YOU DO IT!

love ~~

I love music. :cat: A lot. It's right up there with food and water.
And, when i hit upon a tune that particularly tickles me, i tend to play it over and over and over and over and over and over and oveerandovernadoaondoadnaevrvreondaodvoaederbbdaod

BUT! That song is always changing. it's not necessarily a "favourite" song of all time or the whole universe but its just right for right now, and dangit I WILL PLAY IT TWENTY ZILLION TIMES A DAY, i am the boss here.

The point is! What is your current one? or two or three? I'm pretty much turning this thread into a diary regardless of what y'all input, so here are my current obsessions.

---
NYUSHA -- Do Not Interrupt.

this shit is in russian. I love russian club music because i am a total weirdo. Bonus though, this video is super hot and features jail, nice colours, dope choreography and hot chicks. From what i can understand via translation, the lyrics themselves are also very yes.

----
NEXT

Booka fucking Shade.

These cats, were some of the cats that made me realize that "HOUSE" music wasn't necessarily garbage-ass dancey whatevers with female sorta soul vocals (no offense to soul singers! i dig that but it ruins house for me...) Anyways I decided to listen to some extra Booka today and now I'm hopelessly replaying these two tracks. 🙏 🙏 Booka, I thank your German asses for existing every day for without you i may have forever said that i do not like house. WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL TRAVESTY and hole in the rest of my life forevermore so help me Glob, and I mean this. 🙏 🙏

ONE, sweet lies, hooked me mostly because of the video honestly, its a really good tricky video, grimy and beautiful and oh YES!

the other current Booka problem i'm having is with Solo City. I mean i'm a total sucker for moody pretty shit like this, and they are just doing such a damn good job of it.

Oh man, I'm starting to have too many ! Okay, i'll pare it down and come back later. (It's because i have PAST obsessionoverplayed songs, that i have to catch you up on. duh.)

I have no idea what's up with this, i heard it on some di.fm station and it just WILL NOT GO AWAY from my brain. ITS SO GOOD WHAT THE HELLLLLLL.... this is the second SUNSET that has been an overplayed loved-to-death song for me.

Okay, i'm not going to post Soul Clap right now cuz it's more house, technically. AND I REALLLLLLLY WANT TO POST LILY ALLEN TOO! But I'll hold back! :icon-cry: :icon-cry: Somebody else tell me what song they are overplaying first. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HOOK IT UP! I KNOW YOU DO IT!

love ~~

I've been a "techno" DJ since the 90's and the stuff that I've been liking lately is only loosely electronic. This one is addicting.

And this album just dropped

I absolutely love this guy's music
https://youtu.be/i_WTHkBuqbg?si=7BtHL_dMg23LhhpS

And some Russian music I've picked up from a couple models

https://youtu.be/M1fEMNwfTvo?si=HTHjvSsEvvWFkLXP

https://youtu.be/4F42dpd-nA4?si=d75TUn_nfaH_BYfu

I've been a "techno" DJ since the 90's and the stuff that I've been liking lately is only loosely electronic. This one is addicting.

And this album just dropped

I absolutely love this guy's music

And some Russian music I've picked up from a couple models

I like that 2nd one.