AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love this song, although the first time I watched the video, I felt very uncomfortable at first because of the appearance of a kidnapping/abduction.
Just thought I'd mention that in case it's a potential trigger scenario.

'Lemon To A Knife Fight', by The Wombats

Reactions: MarieElise
I've been thinking these guys were called "Same Day" all Sun long, turns out they are actually called; Sam and Dave 😂
Sam and Dave; "Hold on, I'm coming".

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
I've been thinking these guys were called "Same Day" all Sun long, turns out they are actually called; Sam and Dave 😂
Sam and Dave; "Hold on, I'm coming".
It's so easy to mis-hear isn't it?
Another example: my daughter loves playing this song, which I knew as 'the raisin toast song' forever until she set me straight in frustration:
(hopefully you'll hear what I *heard* :) )

Not quite what Ava Max meant, but I do enjoy a nice thick hot-buttered slice of raisin toast, so I'm completely unapologetic on behalf of my audio senses.
1719820725596.png

One of the better Prodigy videos I've ever seen... The Prodigy; Warriors Dance Uncut
(But still ... maybe triggering to Pyros, people trying to quit smoking, & includes SPIDER symbolism stuff)

Last edited:
In honor of the lead singer passing away...

He did an a remix of it a couple of years ago which I thought was pretty good.

Just back from a vacation on an island in the South Pacific, and needed something other than ukelele music :)

Here's "Push" by LA's Michael Lemmo.
And who can resist a music video featuring Godzilla, hmmm????

• Funny!
Just back from a vacation on an island in the South Pacific, and needed something other than ukelele music :)

Here's "Push" by LA's Michael Lemmo.
And who can resist a music video featuring Godzilla, hmmm????

I hope that you had a fun trip 🙂

• Hugs
I hope that you had a fun trip 🙂
Thank you! Yes it was awesome, it's winter here so a great time to head off somewhere warm and tropical.
Perfect mix of relaxation on the beach, sightseeing, and being active with golf, kayaking, and waterskiing.
Food was amazing too - lots of fresh fish/seafood, with the local flavours of pineapple, coconut, papaya and roasted root vegetables. Yum :)

Thank you! Yes it was awesome, it's winter here so a great time to head off somewhere warm and tropical.
Perfect mix of relaxation on the beach, sightseeing, and being active with golf, kayaking, and waterskiing.
Food was amazing too - lots of fresh fish/seafood, with the local flavours of pineapple, coconut, papaya and roasted root vegetables. Yum :)
Mmmmm thanks for sharing, you put so many nice, relaxing pictures in my mind :party:

Here's my song for today; I'm in it for ODB.

@rockin_rod I was enjoying Psychotic Girl a lot last night. Not sure if same album, but I love that one (BKeys also).
I read they cancelled their recent planned tour. People; they have no taste.

Anyways, I already posted this a few years ago, but I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it.

Last edited:
Unknown Mortal Orchestra- Hunnybee

No joke I had this song playing in my head for about 2 months and sometimes i'd dream of the Train Journey music video lol.

• Funny!
No joke I had this song playing in my head for about 2 months and sometimes i'd dream of the Train Journey music video lol.
It's almost haunting right? Same reaction to it here too.

It's almost haunting right? Same reaction to it here too.
Oh definitely. It's the kind of music I expect to be playing if I ever get sent to purgatory

@rockin_rod I was enjoying Psychotic Girl a lot last night. Not sure if same album, but I love that one (BKeys also).
I read they cancelled their recent planned tour. People; they have no taste.
Yeah I'm really disappointed the tour won't go ahead, although I hadn't heard why. If it's about poor ticket sales, that's a real shame and I've seen a lot of cancelled gigs, festivals and tours down here this year so far - hopefully it will pick up again, music has to stay live......
Anyways, I already posted this a few years ago, but I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it.

That's a great song - I'm a big fan of TVOTR - this is one of my faves - Happy Idiot (guess I can relate to that :) )

What would Racer Steven do??

Reactions: NaomiNSFW
Yeah I'm really disappointed the tour won't go ahead, although I hadn't heard why. If it's about poor ticket sales, that's a real shame and I've seen a lot of cancelled gigs, festivals and tours down here this year so far - hopefully it will pick up again, music has to stay live......

That's a great song - I'm a big fan of TVOTR - this is one of my faves - Happy Idiot (guess I can relate to that :) )

What would Racer Steven do??

Oh thanks, I'm sure I can too. Can't wait to listen. Yeah it was just speculation about the ticket sales, but it seems that its probably correct. I really strongly dislike election years. I really do

I really like the song, but the video might be considered a bit gross by some - definitely don't recommend scratching a stranger's itch on public transport.
(Who comes up with these ideas????)

"Better Than Ever" by Flight Facilities and featuring the amazing voice of Aloe Blacc (the 'I need a dollar' guy):

• Funny!