AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did they have to turn the heat off today?

now to work up the guts to take a shower in a cold apartment.

(background- I live in an apartment where the maintenance guys decide when the air system will blow hot air, and when it will blow cold air, and when it won't do anything to the temperature at all. I have one small space-heater for my camroom, and I'm debating bringing that into the bathroom for my shower)

I really wish I poured myself a glass of wine instead of a glass of milk :(

James Taylor has an awesome voice.

I need to get out on my bike again when, (if), the weather gets warmer.

I should be in bed.

Wish I was near my 'puter. 2 threads I would like to comment on, but gonna take more words than I wanna fumble through on my phone.

driverxtc said:
how can someone love someone but still be angry
Excellent question and thought--I've wondered myself sometimes. I guess love includes anger. When someone no longer cares...when they don't get either angry or happy with you--that's when love has gone away. It would be nice if none of us ever got angry with those we loved, but then we'd not be human, would we?

Nordling said:
driverxtc said:
how can someone love someone but still be angry
Excellent question and thought--I've wondered myself sometimes. I guess love includes anger. When someone no longer cares...when they don't get either angry or happy with you--that's when love has gone away. It would be nice if none of us ever got angry with those we loved, but then we'd not be human, would we?

no we wouldn't. I kick myself in the butt everyday. Sometimes anger gets the best of us humans.

Reactions: Nordling
Why is it, whenever I get all pumped up about "I'm going to stick to that schedule I put up!", that something decides that I'm not going to be allowed to cam on schedule?

Reactions: Nordling
I'm reminded of an Animaniacs episode whenever someone asks me what is on my mind.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Woke up too late, now it's 11pm (yes, I frequently wake up near 11pm) and the nearest grocery store is closed. Do I walk somewhere else that isn't as close even though it's kind of chilly and I'm sick with a cold, order delivery at an inflated price, or suffer with what I have/don't have here already?

Edit: now I'm thinking of how I should eventually change my avatar because I haven't had blonde hair in a while now.

Groundhogs/Woodchucks are so cute when they run, I love when I get to see them around work.

"Should I put clothes on?"

Should I still try to fit in a couple more hours of work before heading out for the evening, or should I just browse forums and generally be a slacker until it's time to leave?

I am rather of getting fucked while laying flat on my stomach with my legs together (No idea what the silly position term is for this) having my face pushed into the pillow, a hand tightly grasped around my neck and listening to him pant in my ear....and the impressive amount of drool on said pillow afterwards. :drool:

Hnngg.

Isabella_deL said:
How grossed I am by that small and cute thread. Random penis's freak me out. Seriously, I'm not sure if I can eat tonight, let alone get horny and come on cam!

I was already thinking of a funny response to the thread as I clicked on it.
Then the supper I'd just finished eating nearly decided it'd be better off on my carpet than in my stomach. FML.

Isabella_deL said:
How grossed I am by that small and cute thread. Random penis's freak me out. Seriously, I'm not sure if I can eat tonight, let alone get horny and come on cam!

Replacement Imagery

Running away laughing now.

Attachments

• maglite.jpg
    maglite.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 60
Why can't my dogs walk themselves without running off, why are patio potty pads with the fake grass so expensive and why am I still not allowed to walk my own dogs? This big round thing on my front side prevents me from bending over and the sciatic nerve pain and my hips separating prevents me from squatting or kneeling without injuring myself so someone is going to get a potty pad surprise on the patio when he gets home from work. :whistle: Thank goodness we own a broom and a mop so I could use those like arm extenders to just push it outside the door.....

I'll probably pay for this later.

Reactions: southsamurai
I've had this week off from classes for spring break. Hence I've posted a metric shit ton of posts here. :lol:

Opening Day 2013

I'm out of clean socks for tomorrow and I don't feel like doing laundry. :think:

I need to go buy more socks.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.