AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BluexDakota said:
NgwDj.jpg
Mr camgirl pro doesn't realize that all cam girls have to do this to work on a camsite?

Ok, starting to agree about him being a troll. Or realllllllllly fucking dumb.

Hello Miss Tea, pleasant to see your lovely self here.

I've always thought that this was some video editing thread, but miss tea made me curious to check it out. So the video was actually someone telling models how to be a better cam model.

The voice of Kool Ray may sound a bit condescending, but, I didn't feel like he was telling models what to do. I thought he was just giving some advice for new cam girls. It's similar to this stickied thread, "Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)"

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5544

It didn't feel like models were telling members what to do, it was just a thread from models giving some friendly advice, etiquette, manners, etc.

Wow can this thread still be salvaged? I think there's no reason to increase your blood pressure over this. Maybe Kool Ray was a bit rude, but was he singling anyone out? I didn't finish the video, but it didn't feel like it.

He just deleted "How to be a better Webcam Model #1" as I was replying to his response to me.

nervous101 said:
Wow can this thread still be salvaged? I think there's no reason to increase your blood pressure over this. Maybe Kool Ray was a bit rude, but was he singling anyone out? I didn't finish the video, but it didn't feel like it.
It's not about that. Tell you what, next time you visit a doctor make a video on how to be a better doctor, then send it to them. Be sure to include such important things as:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.
Don't eat during the consultation.

Jupiter551 said:
nervous101 said:
It's not about that. Tell you what, next time you visit a doctor make a video on how to be a better doctor, then send it to them. Be sure to include such important things as:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.

I don't know if a cam model has anywhere near the complexity of a doctor who has actual physical interaction with his patients and may harm them if he does not use proper sanitation methods. No one will die if a model does not do certain things. :-D

Ok so models feel annoyed at being told what to do or he was stating the obvious to the point of being annoying. He may lack manners, but I don't think he intentionally meant any offense. To me what he's doing is similar to the thread on how to be a good premium member. But that's just me.

Lol, Nervous, do you have a death wish? I mean everyone on here are really nice, but there are a few subjects that can make it more like being in a pit of snakes.

A member telling a model how to do her job is like a football fan who has never played football telling a professional player how to do xyz in a patronising manner. It's stupid, and doesn't work.

How to be a better football player:

Kick the ball.
Keep your eyes open.
Aim for the goal.

That's all we have time for today, I have never actually watched football or even paid to watch a game live, but I watch it all the time on tv! Here are some shout outs to some of my favourite football players just because you are so cool!

nervous101 said:
Jupiter551 said:
nervous101 said:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.

I don't know if a cam model has anywhere near the complexity of a doctor who has actual physical interaction with his patients and may harm them if he does not use proper sanitation methods. No one will die if a model does not do certain things. :-D

Ok so models feel annoyed at being told what to do or he was stating the obvious to the point of being annoying. He may lack manners, but I don't think he intentionally meant any offense. To me what he's doing is similar to the thread on how to be a good premium member. But that's just me.
I think someone (you) enjoys negative attention. :think:

nervous101 said:
That's beside the point, I could have used any profession - I chose doctor because we all use them. The advice he gives is so far from expert that it doesn't matter that doctors have more complex jobs than camgirls, because his expertise on both occupations is exactly the same: none.

nervous101 said:
Jupiter551 said:
nervous101 said:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.

He's a basic member telling camgirls how to do their jobs. It's only his opinion, but some girl could come across this "advice" and take it as a good thing and do exactly as he says.

Camgirls are also premium members so we have the ability to post in a thread telling members how to be good members. We're not just looking at it from our perspective, we have actually been on both sides. This guy has never been a successful cam model. He's no authority on the subject. He just wants to feel important.

He's also giving verbal shout-outs to models who don't all want their names associated with his 'work'.

Kool Ray just ain't kool man. :lol:

Let's all keep in mind what started this thread, and how he was brought to this communities attention.
His anal comment on twitter.....
Hommie was rude (so many are, no biggie) and when further looked into it...the videos were found....(because he put them out there for us).

Reactions: LadyLuna
curvyredhead said:
nervous101 said:
Jupiter551 said:
nervous101 said:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.

I'm not the one coloring her font red to gain attention. If trying to be diplomatic means I "enjoy negative attention", then I rather be a negative attention seeker than someone who likes to post unwitty one-liners to posts that she disagrees with.

Ok, I assume this is one of those sensitive things that shouldn't be commented, like a woman's age, so I won't be doing so.

nervous101 said:
I'm not the one coloring her font red to gain attention. If trying to be diplomatic means I "enjoy negative attention", then I rather be a negative attention seeker than someone who likes to post unwitty one-liners to posts that she disagrees with.

Ok, I assume this is one of those sensitive things that shouldn't be commented, like a woman's age, so I won't be doing so.

She's Red. So is her font. It's just a part of who she is. ;)

Does that constitute as a witty one-liner since it was all in one line?

AmberCutie said:
BluexDakota said:
Mr camgirl pro doesn't realize that all cam girls have to do this to work on a camsite?

Ok, starting to agree about him being a troll. Or realllllllllly fucking dumb.

:text-yeahthat:

AllisonWilder said:
nervous101 said:

She's Red. So is her font. It's just a part of who she is. :roll:

Seeing as your post has 2 lines, no my dear, it cannot be a one-liner anymore.

nervous101 said:
AllisonWilder said:
nervous101 said:

Did you just call her "my dear"? Are you kidding? Who are you?

nervous101 said:
curvyredhead said:
nervous101 said:
Jupiter551 said:
nervous101 said:

Always wash your hands.
Wear a white coat.

Yes, I do enjoy attention...it's part of the reason I get on a webcam and have 40+ people watch me for a living....
Very good. :clap:
So....if you follow up (or combat) my statement up with a statement that is true...does that mean my statement is true? I am only asking...

blackxrose said:
nervous101 said:
AllisonWilder said:
nervous101 said:

I remember you are expecting, so please don't be aggravated and I did not mean to cause you any offense from my posts in here.

When you have people trying to provoke me simply for, yet again, posting an opposing opinion, of course I must defend myself.

nervous101 said:
AllisonWilder said:
nervous101 said:

Well, you didn't say it wasn't witty so I'm willing to let the condescending 'my dear' you threw in for comedic effect slide. ;)

Reactions: Rose
nervous101 said:
I remember you are expecting, so please don't be aggravated and I did not mean to cause you any offense from my posts in here.

When you have people trying to provoke me simply for, yet again, posting an opposing opinion, of course I must defend myself.
Me expecting has nothing to do with you using an extremely condescending term towards one of my friends on here. "My dear" is generally considered a rude and condescending term.....Just in case you didn't know that.

Im pretty sure koolray is just trolling. Or has problems of some kind. Or maybe both.
I think this person could be him, or someone who just wants to troll it up in here. Probably should stop feeding him/them.

blackxrose said:
nervous101 said:

Me expecting has nothing to do with you using an extremely condescending term towards one of my friends on here. "My dear" is generally considered a rude and condescending term.....Just in case you didn't know that.

Well your friend just posted above that she is willing to take it as a comedic effect, so all's well. :cool:

Again, if people try to provoke me, what do you expect me to do? I don't blame you for defending your friend of course.

Congratulations again on the baby, and I do mean it when I say I do not want to aggravate an expecting mom.

Jessi said:
Im pretty sure koolray is just trolling. Or has problems of some kind. Or maybe both.
I think this person could be him, or someone who just wants to troll it up in here. Probably should stop feeding him/them.

No Jessi, I am not Kool Ray. I don't have any capability to create videos, and I have only been on MFC for about one month.

nervous101 said:
blackxrose said:
nervous101 said:
AllisonWilder said:
nervous101 said:

I am assuming that it was me that was supposedly provoked you....please correct me if I am wrong. I had no intention on provoking you to do anything. I was picking fun at you for my own amusement MY DEAR. :)
I was of course also only posting my opinion like you were doing. :)

Jessi said:

Yeah, I'm thinking a little of both.

curvyredhead said:
I am assuming that it was me that was supposedly provoked you....please correct me if I am wrong. I had no intention on provoking you to do anything. I was picking fun at you for my own amusement MY DEAR.
I was of course also only posting my opinion like you were doing.

It was you and your red writing. SUCH an attention whore. How dare you steal the limelight from him and Kool Ray?!!

God, some people! :p hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.