AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some questions from the last episode...

Why did Glenn want a total of 3 graves dug? :think:

Was Daryl giving T-dog a Cherokee Rose at his grave, or was that meant for Carol? If it was meant for Carol, why was her grave filled in already??

Where are Lori's bones if fat zombie ate her? Zombies don't have Hyena strength chompers.

Oh ya, in the preview for next weeks show, after killing another walker... Daryl says "That looks like Carol's noth? WTF is a noth? :dontknow: I couldn't understand it, but it sounded like NOTH.

Bocefish said:
Some questions from the last episode...

Why did Glenn want a total of 3 graves dug? :think:

Was Daryl giving T-dog a Cherokee Rose at his grave, or was that meant for Carol? If it was meant for Carol, why was her grave filled in already??

Where are Lori's bones if fat zombie ate her? Zombies don't have Hyena strength chompers.

Oh ya, in the preview for next weeks show, after killing another walker... Daryl says "That looks like Carol's noth? WTF is a noth? :dontknow: I couldn't understand it, but it sounded like NOTH.

1. Lori, T-dawg & Carol (with no body for Carol and or Lori more of a place of remembrance, maybe they buried possessions)

2. Probably Carol

3. Good question, not sure myself

4. I think ee actually says "It's Carol's knife" (it seems like he was pulling if from the dead walker)

Reactions: Bocefish
The knife thing makes sense, thanks.

I'm still wondering why full size graves were dug just for memorabilia, then filled, that just makes no sense to me. :dontknow:

Sometimes I think the directors do odd shit just to mess with us. :whistle:

148106_432522163463132_1536358438_n.png

Just finished the latest show and OMG its getting better and better.

I hope those graves were just for symbolism, cause planting walkers in the same ground you want to plant crops is not smart. I am so happy they kept the phone thing, the Gov's daughter and the gladiator thing...all of those are in the books. Only in the show they are revealing them slowly, which is SWEET.

Reactions: LailaBaise
I was glad Carol didn't get offed. What was going on with the phonecalls to Rick? Is he just going insane or is there actually someone out there who knows who he is?

Also, what ever happened to the black dood from season one who was also in Casualty?

mynameisbob84 said:
I was glad Carol didn't get offed. What was going on with the phonecalls to Rick? Is he just going insane or is there actually someone out there who knows who he is??
Well, considering his last conversation was with Lori, I think you can draw your own conclusion. They tried pretty hard to make it clear he had a realization there.

I think this season his a 10x better than last season. They spent the first half looking for Sophia and the second half sitting at the farm... They must have saved a ton of money cause they have stepped it up in the special effects department big time. I did not really like the choice they made with Lori and the baby... but I figured they did it for shock factor.

What I really want to know is what is with The Governor and his strange preserved zombie heads. Also they have not explained why the people at that camp can be bit and not be affected later... so waiting patiently for all that to come together!

I watch the show on itunes show I get to watch a 6-8 min interview where they talk to the characters and I was really surprised to find out Rick is British! He hides his accent well.

mynameisbob84 said:
I was glad Carol didn't get offed. What was going on with the phonecalls to Rick? Is he just going insane or is there actually someone out there who knows who he is?

Also, what ever happened to the black dood from season one who was also in Casualty?

The battery backup for the phone system should be long dead, and the power plants and the electrical grid need people to function. I think I am going to vote for Rick going crazy.

AngelaAmazing said:
I think this season his a 10x better than last season. They spent the first half looking for Sophia and the second half sitting at the farm... They must have saved a ton of money cause they have stepped it up in the special effects department big time. I did not really like the choice they made with Lori and the baby... but I figured they did it for shock factor.

What I really want to know is what is with The Governor and his strange preserved zombie heads. Also they have not explained why the people at that camp can be bit and not be affected later... so waiting patiently for all that to come together!

I watch the show on itunes show I get to watch a 6-8 min interview where they talk to the characters and I was really surprised to find out Rick is British! He hides his accent well.

Andrew Lincoln (who plays Rick) was in a couple of awesome British TV shows (This Life and Teachers) before Walking Dead and I'm still not completely used to him talking in an American accent.
The Governer is also English in real life :)

Reactions: AngelaAmazing
I just began watching this series--I just watched this week's...which is my third show, so I can't contribute much to this thread other than say I find the series addictive. :) I hope they develop Michonne's character more as the series progresses.

Can someone send me some spoilers from this week? Pretty please! I'll send you pictures of my boobies if you do. :mrgreen:

This whole not being able to watch scary/intense/high adrenaline movies thing blows.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Can someone send me some spoilers from this week? Pretty please! I'll send you pictures of my boobies if you do. :mrgreen:

This whole not being able to watch scary/intense/high adrenaline movies thing blows.
Why can't you watch it? I download the episodes.

Oh, wait, I misread. I understand.

Michonne staggers to the Prison group and while not really befriending them, they fix her up and she goes with some of them to the Governor's town, apparently to raid it.

Reactions: Rose
Nordling said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

Something about needing to avoid high stress situations and scary/intense movies cause adrenaline rushes that stimulate stress. :? I kind of tuned my doctor out at that point but BJ hollers at me about regularly so I don't try and sneak. Sheesh. It's like everyone's worried I'm gonna break this poor spawn before it even gets here.

But my doctor does have a degree and is really smart, so I should probably listen to her and not complain. I was serious about that booby offer though!

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Nordling said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

Something about needing to avoid high stress situations and scary/intense movies cause adrenaline rushes that stimulate stress. :? I kind of tuned my doctor out at that point but BJ hollers at me about regularly so I don't try and sneak. Sheesh. It's like everyone's worried I'm gonna break this poor spawn before it even gets here.

But my doctor does have a degree and is really smart, so I should probably listen to her and not complain. I was serious about that booby offer though!
Yeah, I figured out what you meant and edited my post. Totally understand.

Reactions: Rose
I started watching recently then ended up watching way more. I love the series passionately. Michonne, Glen, Carol, and Derryl are my favorites. :h:

Reactions: Nordling
AngelaAmazing said:

Well a bit of a book spoiler, as they are running from the prison, Rick has Carl by the hand and Lori is carrying Judith, the baby. Lori falls crushing Judith and then they both get eaten. Sooo altho a little shocking on TV...it coulda been worse lol.

Because they are doing it so slow you don't really get it but the Gov is completely in-fucking-sane but I do like the fact in the show they aren't showing it like they did in the books.

In the past few eps that I saw the Dr got bit and this week Glenn got bit...but both of their arms were "protected" by duct tape. The Dr had a shirt/coat covered by tape and Glenn's arms were duct taped to the chair. Did I miss someone else getting bit?

Sadly there is only 1 more show before the mid-season break so we'll have to wait for a lot of the stuff to happen. But I am seriously interested in how Daryl reacts to Merle being alive and what he'll do.

Reactions: AngelaAmazing
Neudiin said:
AngelaAmazing said:

Well a bit of a book spoiler, as they are running from the prison, Rick has Carl by the hand and Lori is carrying Judith, the baby. Lori falls crushing Judith and then they both get eaten. Sooo altho a little shocking on TV...it coulda been worse lol.

Because they are doing it so slow you don't really get it but the Gov is completely in-fucking-sane but I do like the fact in the show they aren't showing it like they did in the books.

In the past few eps that I saw the Dr got bit and this week Glenn got bit...but both of their arms were "protected" by duct tape. The Dr had a shirt/coat covered by tape and Glenn's arms were duct taped to the chair. Did I miss someone else getting bit?

Sadly there is only 1 more show before the mid-season break so we'll have to wait for a lot of the stuff to happen. But I am seriously interested in how Daryl reacts to Merle being alive and what he'll do.

Yeah I had heard that is the why she dies in the book, I could see how that would be traumatic but they had her own son shot her on tv which is pretty shocking.

Yeah even though they are revealing it slowly I can see he is a fucking psychopath!

That nerdy doc dude at Woodbury was bit, and the Governor was bit by his daughter. They never went into further explanation or detail. I guess I did not see the tape on the docs arm but I know when the Gov got bit it was definitely a bare arm. With Glen I figured it was the chair arm parts and duc tape that saved him.

I also am very interested in what will happen in the Daryl and Merle reunion. I never wanted them to be reunited. Also I was not aware they were doing the break thing again NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I hate waiting!

Am I the only one who hates Andrea? :lol:

I think that Merle is going to end up helping out the group instead of the town, that or Darrel is going to kill Merle.

AngelaAmazing said:
That nerdy doc dude at Woodbury was bit, and the Governor was bit by his daughter. They never went into further explanation or detail. I guess I did not see the tape on the docs arm but I know when the Gov got bit it was definitely a bare arm. With Glen I figured it was the chair arm parts and duc tape that saved him.

I also am very interested in what will happen in the Daryl and Merle reunion. I never wanted them to be reunited. Also I was not aware they were doing the break thing again NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I hate waiting!

the Gov's daughter didn't have teeth. He pulled them after the Dr looked at the 2 walkers Michonne had.

and I'd like to kick the person in the nuts that came up with the mid season break thing that so many shows do now...Blah

AnaVictoriaXO said:

I think that Merle is going to end up helping out the group instead of the town, that or Darrel is going to kill Merle.

I find her very annoying but I find people that think with whats in their pants to be annoying anyway. Altho I can't really blame her for wanting to stay. Warm bed, hot water, cold drinks and as far as she knows very nice people, hell I'd want to stay too lol.

And yeah....the brother's seeing each other....will be interesting =)

AnaVictoriaXO said:

I am will you 100percent
Hate

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Neudiin said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

I find her very annoying but I find people that think with whats in their pants to be annoying anyway. Altho I can't really blame her for wanting to stay. Warm bed, hot water, cold drinks and as far as she knows very nice people, hell I'd want to stay too lol.

And yeah....the brother's seeing each other....will be interesting =)

Yeah I dont blame her either. I have found her to be annoying since the beginning though lol, I probably wouldve stayed too though!

But idk, I mean trusting Michonne as long as she did youd think she wouldve kept trusting her.

Neudiin said:
the Gov's daughter didn't have teeth. He pulled them after the Dr looked at the 2 walkers Michonne had.

and I'd like to kick the person in the nuts that came up with the mid season break thing that so many shows do now...Blah

Ya there was scene when the nerdy research guy talked about how ingenious Michonne (never could understand her name) walkers were.

I am completely agree with about the mid season break. It does seem to be a staple of all of AMC, generally great, series; Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels all have the damn midseason break. Actually, I more pissed about Breaking Bad's break which was a real cliff hanger. I suspect that town fight will be a logical stopping point, although a safe prediction will be the fates of several characters will be in doubt.

see above post ^

Well then sorry Red, you missed a BARN burner last night!
Good episode, cliff hanger, mid season action.

I like to think I can pick off some of the story lines that happen in my fav shows but did NOT see that coming!

Michonne is a bad M.F. if things go pear shaped in the world I want her on my side.
The business with Daryl and Merle ...Jesus, the Guv's going to have them face off against each other, fight to the death?
The new group in the prison, who kind of look like they have gone through the same thing?

I don't know but really looking forward to when it picks back up in ...Feb? seems to damn far off now.

Reactions: Nordling
I thought the last two episodes were a bit boring. Not much of a mid-season cliff hanger either since the previews show Daryl running around in the very next episode... so we know atleast he survived.

Looks like somebody popped smoke and everybody escapes :dontknow:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v ... icide-king

I agree these months long breaks totally suck.

I guess I was wrong...Penny had teeth lol

I thought it was going well....minus Michonne going to the Gov's apartment to wait for him. There is ZERO reason for her to have done this. Now having read the comics from them yes I see it...but in this show there was ZERO justification for her going after him like that. But the rest was pretty good. Glenn and Maggie trying to escape, bout time Glenn grew a pair.

But her killing Penny I believe is going to be the thing that cuts the last tendril holding his sanity so I expect more of the book Gov to show himself in Feb. But all in and all I'm meh about the show again.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Status
Not open for further replies.