AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video games you consider bullshit.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyPlanet2019

Banhammered
Jul 26, 2010
Hey this is a list and possible flame-bait. Here're the video games which I don't care for. You have some you want to list? Be my guest.

Code:
World of WarCraft, Halo, Gears of War, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy VII

Some others but I'll post this for now.

Any Final Fantasy games. Personally, can't stand them. That's about it.

Frankie said:

I am with Frankie. Also I never got into Tomb Raider. I won't stick my neck out and diss WoW but I will say it has never held my attention long enough for me to enjoy it.

Comrade_1917 said:
Frankie said:

I am with Frankie. Also I never got into Tomb Raider. I won't stick my neck out and diss WoW but I will say it has never held my attention long enough for me to enjoy it.
Ever played WarCraft I-III?
Wish I knew how to hack the WoW servers and delete everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Have those over-ham-fisted WoW players get the message "Sorry, we've permanently cancelled WoW so we can finally work on WarCraft IV."

So is this our designated /v/ topic? :tongue3: If you hate these franchises so much then why talk about them? :confused1: Well might as well jump on the bandwagon.

WoW (or any MMORPG in general)
Guitar Hero
Rock Band

Basically any games that has you use fake musical instruments to play songs.

It's the cancer killing video games!!!!

The only MMORPG I play now is The Lord of the Rings Online. Mordor or anything past Mirkwood isn't even in the game yet. And it doesn't have the film license so that's one drawback. Good this it's far more realistic looking compared to Cartoony WoW bullshit at least.

I am way too fuckin' lazy to actually dislike games. There are games I wouldn't play and games I get tired of hearing about because they're games I wouldn't play (Aion was one of these for a bit) but shit... if other people like the games and buy it, congratulations to the publisher for making something that people want to play. That said, I do quite enjoy some of the game reviews by Zero Punctuation over at The Escapist despite them being pretty harsh sometimes.

I don't think it's bullshit, but I just do not get why people love Halo and Madden so much, Madden more so because there it comes out annually and I'm sure tons of people buy a new game every time.
just do not get it at all.

that goes for the other yearly updated sports titles.

Final Fantasy is probably the best non-Nintendo-owned game franchise of all time. I don't think it's fair to judge any one of the titles until you're like 10-20 hours into the game.

That being said, Final Fantasy 8 was bullshit. Good storyline, music, and cutscenes, but the gameplay was horrendous. Instead of making it a game, they should have used the good parts to make "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" (instead of the mediocre movie that was).

This is the first in an awesome 9 or 10 part series explaining why the game was so bad.

The rest of them can be found here http://spoonyexperiment.com/category/game-reviews/final-fantasy-viii/page/2/

oh and resident evil 5 can go suck a dick. I mean sure I only played it for maybe 20 minutes but it felt much much much longer than that.

the sims franchise in its entirety
farmville
mafia wars
madden

I think any video game that you can play on facebook....is not considered a video game, but an epic fail and a waste of time.

Facebook games should only be played as a means to waste time at a worthless job. :) Outside of being lazy with work hours, Facebook games are bullshit.

Madden or any of the licensed games for football, baseball, etc. They're just extended ads for multi-billion dollar corporate franchises.

bawksy said:
Final Fantasy is probably the best non-Nintendo-owned game franchise of all time. I don't think it's fair to judge any one of the titles until you're like 10-20 hours into the game.

That being said, Final Fantasy 8 was bullshit. Good storyline, music, and cutscenes, but the gameplay was horrendous. Instead of making it a game, they should have used the good parts to make "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" (instead of the mediocre movie that was).

This is the first in an awesome 9 or 10 part series explaining why the game was so bad.

The rest of them can be found here http://spoonyexperiment.com/category/game-reviews/final-fantasy-viii/page/2/

Thing is, I played alot of them in the 1980's and 1990's.. No thanks VIII and onward. /v/ has threads for XIII alot. I just hide them.

I also agree about the annual bullshittery over-paid pro-sports games. What's the matter, can't do DLC instead of making a game each damn year? AND agreed for Facebook crap.

Always wishing for Activision/Blizzard to finally have WarCraft IV instead of WoW lol: CATACLYSM... wtf. I bet Amber is going to buy that WoW thing. Oh well.

I consider bullshit is World of WarCraft and Halo.

I like all series of final fantasy 1-10 but not X-2 or movies they come with and other games based on final fantasy

and with Noah Antwiler with the spoony experiment of final fantasy 8. He doesn't like final fantasy at all. He into dungeons and dragons and those based games.

AmberCutie said:
Facebook games should only be played as a means to waste time at a worthless job. :) Outside of being lazy with work hours, Facebook games are bullshit.

But they keep me extremely well employed, so I say long live the Facebook games!

selshan said:
AmberCutie said:

But they keep me extremely well employed, so I say long live the Facebook games!

Get me a job, I'm awesome and parting losers with their well earned money. Also making dumb games that are a huge waste of time.

I'm in the middle of Final Fantasy X and I consider the voice acting to be EXTREMELY bullshit. Especially Luna's. She speaks in this halting fashion, and she sounds so corny, she makes me want to punch GhostGirl in the tits.

This video is an example of how bad the voiced cutscenes are

bawksy said:
I'm in the middle of Final Fantasy X and I consider the voice acting to be EXTREMELY bullshit. Especially Luna's. She speaks in this halting fashion, and she sounds so corny, she makes me want to punch GhostGirl in the tits.

This video is an example of how bad the voiced cutscenes are

Is it just me or was the whole plot extremely obvious from like 10 mins into that game?
Slight Spoiler from the opening video of final fantasy 10 II the revengining.
Just keep in mind that in the sequel, Yuna is apparently a gun wielding pop star. So, you know, all that bullshit story is pretty much bullshit.

games i consider bullshit? thats a tough one...

i played wow for a while, when i hit 60 i quit, got expansion got 70 quit, got another expansion hit 80 quit and NO i'm not getting Cataclysm.
i kinda hate them fake emails i get that try n steal my account i might actually delete my account to rid myself of it lol XD

LOTRO is going free 2 play soon, might pick that up for a while :p no subs = Win!

i played about any FF up till FFX after that it went downhill fast

sorry i tried i don't hate any games right now XD

i DO hate it when people take games SO fucking serious it becomes a competition

Not a big fan of FPS I think they are highly overrated
Resident Evil 5
WoW (please don't hate for this)
The Sims
Games thats are suppose to aimed at girls such as the Imagine games (not its insulting the core they are aiming for but they were taking up shelf and cabinet space since they don't sell, I use to be a former gamestop employee)
Knock off Brain Age games
Knock off Grand Theft Auto games
Games that are based off movies

Wow that's a pretty big list

DragonFlyM said:
games i consider bullshit? thats a tough one...

i played wow for a while, when i hit 60 i quit, got expansion got 70 quit, got another expansion hit 80 quit and NO i'm not getting Cataclysm.
i kinda hate them fake emails i get that try n steal my account i might actually delete my account to rid myself of it lol XD

LOTRO is going free 2 play soon, might pick that up for a while :p no subs = Win!

i played about any FF up till FFX after that it went downhill fast

sorry i tried i don't hate any games right now XD

i DO hate it when people take games SO fucking serious it becomes a competition
I hope Amber doesn't join LotRO, especially on Brandywine server. :roll:

soyelsancho87 said:
Resident Evil 5
The Sims
Games thats are suppose to aimed at girls such as the Imagine games (not its insulting the core they are aiming for but they were taking up shelf and cabinet space since they don't sell, I use to be a former gamestop employee)

I absolutely HATE the First Person Shooter genre in general because of how they all feel the same, look the same and play the same no matter what anybody says! That's pretty much the first thing that gets asked about in someone's room when that person mentions that she plays video games.

What is the big fucking deal about first person shooters anyways?

I also can't stand any of The Sims games either, or any of the games that are supposedly based off of movies as well.

OtakuJack1987 said:
soyelsancho87 said:
Resident Evil 5
The Sims

I absolutely HATE the First Person Shooter genre in general because of how they all feel the same, look the same and play the same no matter what anybody says! That's pretty much the first thing that gets asked about in someone's room when that person mentions that she plays video games.

What is the big fucking deal about first person shooters anyways?

I also can't stand any of The Sims games either, or any of the games that are supposedly based off of movies as well.

I hated the first Sims but as they progress I like them a bit more.
As for FPS I've never really been into the genre myself. I do enjoy some games (UT and MW2) but the genre as a whole never really appealed to me.

As far as I'm concerned, FPS games have pretty much been shit since the genre peaked with Quake 3 Arena and UT. There have been a couple that have entertained me since then (RTCW for example) but the current generation (looking at you MW2) are all shit. Mind you, this is coming from a self-confessed FPS addict, if that carries any additional weight.

Games Based on Movies :roll: idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.