AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video games you consider bullshit.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tightlockup said:
I hate games with odd control schemes Games that you require inordinate amounts of manual dexterity to master.
As soon as you mentioned that I just thought of games like Batman Forever for the NES and The Karate Kid for the NES where you have to push up on the control pad to jump up!

The control scheme of Batman Forever for the Super NES was just very fucked up overall.

OtakuJack1987 said:
tightlockup said:
I hate games with odd control schemes Games that you require inordinate amounts of manual dexterity to master.
As soon as you mentioned that I just thought of games like Batman Forever for the NES and The Karate Kid for the NES where you have to push up on the control pad to jump up!

The control scheme of Batman Forever for the Super NES was just very fucked up overall.
I was just playing a flash game that did that, and basically jumping is the most important action. Would have been very nice to have it on a separate key.

MonkeyPlanet2019 said:
RufffRider said:
Games Based on Movies :roll: idiots
Judge Dredd for SNES and Sega Genesis/Mega Drive is superior to the movie. Do more research. :lol:
Sly set the bar so high, :lol:

all J-RPGs (Final Fantasy etc.) and i consider Bioshock overrated in the extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.