AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VeronicaChaos said:
He typoed tumblr.. :lol: This is his amazing photography: http://malezia.tumblr.com/ :?

Edit: Evvie beat me to it! And laid down better smackdown than me.

I'mnotworthy!
You can make it up by flashing me the next time I see you! Flashing your BEWBS. Haha.

I'm a dork. But we all already knew this.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
MAN OH MAN. I have a weakness for really bad photography. I sometimes go through bad photographer GWC's facebook albums for fun. I share them with friends. Today I just hit the jackpot! The models look SO uncomfortable - who can blame them?

Shaun__ said:
Two quick questions. Why didn't you use a real gun? Why does the link on your profile lead to a spam type site.

Gun was not my idea. it was just a prop she had on hand. as for the spam site.. typo I guess.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Heh, this guy just pmed me with a link to an IMDB profile that he states is his (with his real name) with a list of high profile movies he's worked as an electrician on.

Either: Trolling with a fake profile.
or... a little reckless to associate his real name with comments like the ones he's been making.

*washes her hands of this icky character*

Yeah I do lighting for a living. Rule #1 for camgirls - good lighting.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0779301/

Whine about my photos all you want. Lets see a better one.

flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Heh, this guy just pmed me with a link to an IMDB profile that he states is his (with his real name) with a list of high profile movies he's worked as an electrician on.

or... a little reckless to associate his real name with comments like the ones he's been making.

:lol: Here you go!

DonaldTrumpBadHairDay.jpg

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Nordling said:
flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

kinda flat.

flr666 said:
Nordling said:
flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

kinda flat.
Whooooooooosh! Right over your head.

flr666 said:

OK i can't resist poking...

Here are a series of photographs. I'd wager ALL of them are better than the examples of yours that I've seen, however:

2 of them were done by paid professionals.
3 were done by a fellow camgirl, who hobbies in photography.

The rest were taken by me or my boyfriend. Photography is NOT our strong point, but we do our best - we are certainly not photography enthusiasts, nor do we have a wealth of expertise.

Guess which is which.

Attachments

• 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
  • 0014.jpg
    0014.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 0051.jpg
    0051.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 195
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 0025.jpg
    0025.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 195
flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

So you're not arguing that you're a shit photographer, and all you want is proof that women here have had their photo taken by a professional? What would that prove, at all? My webcam stills look better than your work, and your work is still objectively bad regardless of how good our photos are.

Nordling said:

I doubt you even know what 'flat' means.. and last I checked I still have a contract. Do you have anything useful to add? My client and I have both worked LA jobs for big studios. So the girls may want to pay attention instead of being all defensive. As for the clients of theirs.. idc what they say.

... so you work on movies.

Professional camming does not = movies. They are entirely different industries, with a few common threads (agreed, lighting is important!).

Your expertise in electric stuff for movies is about as useful here, as my expertise as a vet tech, in a doctors office.

flr666 said:
Nordling said:

I doubt you even know what 'flat' means.. and last I checked I still have a contract. Do you have anything useful to add? My client and I have both worked LA jobs for big studios. So the girls may want to pay attention instead of being all defensive. As for the clients of theirs.. idc what they say.
Never mind about your first sentence here, obviously you don't get it.

As to the rest...you are making ASSERTIONS about yourself...your expertise, position in life, etc. on the INTERNET! Do you know what that means? It means that your ramblings are about as credible as snow in Singapore. Then you show an example of what you think is the greatest photo that ever was...and it's shitty.

THINK. Then post.

Miss_Lollipop said:
flr666 said:

Here are a series of photographs. I'd wager ALL of them are better than the examples of yours that I've seen, however:

The rest were taken by me or my boyfriend. Photography is NOT our strong point, but we do our best - we are certainly not photography enthusiasts, nor do we have a wealth of expertise.

Guess which is which.

Only good one is the second one - which looks self shot. So I guess you wasted your money on the rest.

My photos are a 'one light' test in a small white room with a 6'x6' source. Photographers love them (because they know how hard it is to light in small white room with one source) and they got both of us work... that's what counts right?

They are one light test shots. They are not about looking good. They are about figuring out how to light a model.

Any guy who tells you they can shoot you and make you look like a star w/o test shots is a liar.

flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
flr666 said:

Guess which is which.

Only good one is the second one - which looks self shot. So I guess you wasted your money on the rest.

My photos are a 'one light' test in a small white room with a 6'x6' source. Photographers love them (because they know how hard it is to light in small white room with one source) and they got both of us work... that's what counts right?

They are one light test shots. They are not about looking good. They are about figuring out how to light a model.

Any guy who tells you they can shoot you and make you look like a star w/o test shots is a liar.

You just said you wanted to see someone do better. So I did.

Miss_Lollipop said:
... so you work on movies.

Professional camming does not = movies. They are entirely different industries, with a few common threads (agreed, lighting is important!).

Your expertise in electric stuff for movies is about as useful here, as my expertise as a vet tech, in a doctors office.

My client does not seem to think so.. and she is the boss so... your opinion means little.

flr666 said:

If that's what counts, I'm pretty sure Miss Lollipop's photos are far above adequate, even by your "high" standards.

Reactions: Gen and KayleePond
Miss_Lollipop said:
flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
flr666 said:

Guess which is which.

You just said you wanted to see someone do better. So I did.

get a Hustler photographer interested and then get back to me...

VeronicaChaos said:
flr666 said:

If that's what counts, I'm pretty sure Miss Lollipop's photos are far above adequate, even by your "high" standards.

I think her photos are fine. it is the attitude that is the problem... but she is a subby brat so it is to be expected. It is like water off a duck with me.

flr666 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
flr666 said:

Guess which is which.

Any photographer who advertises himself with shit test shots is a moron.
You are really bad. So bad that I have to assume you are either trolling or blind. Considering I do a lot of work in the industry of high fashion photography, I would love to poke fun at your shit images but I just can't believe you. You aren't real. No GWC can possibly be that bad.

I don't care how much of an asshole you are but please stop claiming to be a professional photographer. You are making the real professionals look awful.

I thought this thread was about tips for premium MFC members.
This person has stated they do not "pay camgirls"
But...anywhooo

THANK YOU LADIES for all of your contributions to this thread :)

flr666 said:
VeronicaChaos said:
flr666 said:

I think her photos are fine. it is the attitude that is the problem... but she is a subby brat so it is to be expected. It is like water off a duck with me.

At least she says please and thank you... :?

flr666 said:
VeronicaChaos said:
flr666 said:

Because submissive women are supposed to keep their whore mouths shut and not stand up for themselves :lol: Miss Lolli is both one of the most amazing submissive AND dominant women I know. I think it's funny how you keep acting like you know how the lifestyle works, kid.

On the issues of thank yous:

(for these two, you should know that I've only ever had two partners, not at the same time, both were long-term)

After Sex initiated by me: guy says thank you, I think 'holy crap, I must've been good that time', mostly because the two I was with rarely actually said thank you if it wasn't them blatantly wanting it and me blatantly not. Guy doesn't say thank you, I tend not to notice in this instance. After all, I initiated it.

After sex initiated by partner: guy says thank you, I feel good about having given him what he wanted. Guy doesn't say thank you, I tend to feel like "well isn't he just grateful" sarcastically, if I didn't want it, or just wondering if he liked it, if I was up for sex too.

After a paid-for-show on webcam: guy says thank you, I feel really good about having given him a good show. Guy doesn't say thank you, I'm left wondering if he liked it or not. I have a shitty memory, so it takes awhile for me to realize that someone is a repeat customer, so the whole "them coming back means thank you" doesn't really work for me.

And it doesn't even have to be during the show, either. it can be after the show, either in chat or in pm, or in the site's mail system. I tend to save the site mail thankyous as a pick-me-up on those inevitable "but I'm ugly and no one will want me!" days that every woman gets no matter how much money she has made, no matter how many people tell her otherwise.

Women who think less of a man for thanking her after sex have some serious self-esteem issues. Coming from a woman who had serious self esteem issues, that's saying a lot. Because if you think about it, feeling like a guy who appreciates you is less of a man for doing so, is saying that you shouldn't be appreciated, saying that you don't deserve to be treated like a human.

For the record, I am submissive, and the only dominance I keep is a right to veto anything I don't want to do. I have never given a command to either of my partners. I have requested things, and begged for things, but never said "You must do ___"

Oh, also...

flr666 said:
flr666 said:

So you said her photos are crap, and when people still call you out on your shitty work, you change your mind but then say that her photos don't matter because she's a submissive woman that won't keep her mouth shut?

I am absolutely not surprised that yesterday, you were a 19 year old who thinks that his cheap camera and chatroom jackoff roleplaying made him somebody.

You take bad photos. You treat submissive women like we are subhuman. You are desperate to prove yourself to people who see right through you.

Give it up, bro.

I am actually very humbled to have the opportunity to work with this model. Those of you who are familiar with her work know she is one of the best in the business.

SO I will happily take any advice on offer :) But I do have a personality... esp. on my birthday :)

flr666 said:
I am actually very humbled to have the opportunity to work with this model. Those of you who are familiar with her work know she is one of the best in the business.

SO I will happily take any advice on offer :) But I do have a personality... esp. on my birthday :)
I feel sorry for a model that has to put up with such a horrible, inexperienced, misogynistic photographer.

By the way, shut up about your birthday. Congratulations, you stopped being a teenager 14 hours ago. Nobody gives a fuck, and you're trying to cop out of all the stupid things you've said.

You never bothered to stand up for yourself and prove that you don't use a $25 off-the-shelf camera.
You never bothered to show your REAL, high-quality photography
When you see things you don't like, you claim that the poster shouldn't be listened to because she is a "bratty submissive"

You are an obvious troll, dude. Nobody is as stupid as you are pretending to be.

I hate to say this but it's honestly how I feel.
At this point (to me) your only making your one client look bad.

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
Evvie said:
flr666 said:

I feel sorry for a model that has to put up with such a horrible, inexperienced, misogynistic photographer.

By the way, shut up about your birthday. Congratulations, you stopped being a teenager 14 hours ago. Nobody gives a fuck, and you're trying to cop out of all the stupid things you've said.

You never bothered to stand up for yourself and prove that you don't use a $25 off-the-shelf camera.
You never bothered to show your REAL, high-quality photography
When you see things you don't like, you claim that the poster shouldn't be listened to because she is a "bratty submissive"

You are an obvious troll, dude. Nobody is as stupid as you are pretending to be.

Umad bro? I told you I was a highly experienced internet troll. I will troll this thread to death because it is stupid...

Here is some advice a friend of mine gave - a female - when some guy tried to shove his dick in her mouth on Ladies Night at a male strip club. She said 'get that away from me. You do not pay me. I pay you' Same applies for the rules in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.